It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 16: Al Jazeera Fluoride Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cuts in health care cuts in EVERYTHING!!

We have NO MONEY shout all our governments.

HOWEVER!!!
We'll spend loads of money to get fluoride into your water.

Safe or not safe? lets ignore that for a moment.

Lets ask ourselves why they dont put some useful vitamins into our water supplies, coz we know they're so worried about our health dont we. That would help everyone to be more healthy and you cant deny that!!!
But no, just the fluoride. The same stuff thats in nearly all the antideprents, the same stuff that was used by the nazi's and the russians on the prisoners of war to keep them passive.

There is NO evidence that the benfits of fluoride are worth the risk.

One continent uses fluoride another does not and yet they both have the same amount of tooth decay, that was from the WHO.

Keep taking it and you wont worry about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Is fluoridation associated with the anti-Christ in any way?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is a total example of a fallacious argument, as in philosophy.

If any of the PREMISS is incorrect and contains fallacy, then even if the other PREMISS are true, the argument is INVALID and is a FALLACIOUS ARGUMENT and ILLOGICAL!

You cannot change the fact of it being fallacy, no matter how much you underline the true PREMISS and CONCLUSION, if it contains ANY false PREMISS, it's false. No if and or buts.

Justify it as you will, but continued fallacy just proves the argument valid that discernment between folly and truth exists.

Now, prove it wrong.
edit on 26-1-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Fluoride is now linked to the #1 cause of death worldwide. This brings up many valid arguments, for example: is Fluoride is okay for us and why is it being put into most of the worlds water supply?

So, what's the valid argument?

PREMISS #1

PREMISS #2

CONCLUSION

All have to be valid to be considered a valid argument.

So far, I only see:

PREMISS #1 Fluoride is okay for us

PREMISS #2 ?????

CONCLUSION: ?????

This statement: "why is it being put into most of the worlds water supply?" is not a PREMISS or a CONCLUSION, it's a question and doesn't count, so it makes the supposed alleged "valid argument" presented a fallacy at best, but it's not even that, since it's not in proper form.

Jeez denying ignorance is very difficult if you do not know the correct truths you are supposed to be denying as ignorant???

I DARE YOU TO DO BETTER!
edit on 26-1-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have been aware of the problem with Fluoride since 1975. A woman I knew tried to challenge the Health Dept. and got audited every year for doing so and they tried to discredit her saying the evidence was not real. Her Nephew died from fluoride poisoning in the army from drinking about ten glasses of water.

Fluoride in nature is not bad. It is naturally in coffee and tea and man has gotten used to it when naturally present in foods and drinks. It is tied to the chemistry of these foods and our bodys have evolved to use it properly. It can naturally be in water and it is extracted in most places where it's levels are high around the world. Fluoride is an Ion and it can take things across the blood brain barrior. I don't understand why they think we have to increase our consumption. By putting it in water we water our garden and concentrate it in the plants. It will build up in the body of anything. Adding Fluoride to drinking water is not the job of our government. If you want fluoride drops to poison yourself, the government can make sure it's available and test it's purity. Oh wait, that's right, the FDA hardly tests anything anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Fluoride is toxic poison, thats why the nwo is putting it into our water. I use baking soda, not poison fluoride toothpaste to brush my teeth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join