It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian children, alone and bewildered, in Israel's Al Jalame jail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

The US government loves Israel becuase Israel is just like them, brutal. Dont change the subject, why doesn't the weak lazy world (the non allies) get up and stop them?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

These arent little children. More like loud mouth teens who most likely got caught doing something they shouldn't have and had to pay a consequence. I don,t support Israel, Palestine or any other pile of crap country around the world. Everyone is guilty of something.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

You my friend are a jackass that assumes way too much. I'm a Zionist because I don't give a f____ about some worthless punk teenager? I stil wouldn't care if it were an Israeli To be honest don't give a flying crap for anyone outside the US, Canada or the UK. Now go off on another assumption tangent, it's funny to watch you think your being smart.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

To be honest don't give a flying crap for anyone outside the US, Canada or the UK.

Now thats funny, because in another thread you said you'd only be willing to go to war to kill europeans like your forefathers in 1776, and yet here you "care" about us, the UK, so the English arnt Europeans??...how sweet, how nice, how....absolutely unwanted your friendship in the UK.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Pr0t0

These arent little children. More like loud mouth teens who most likely got caught doing something they shouldn't have and had to pay a consequence. I don,t support Israel, Palestine or any other pile of crap country around the world. Everyone is guilty of something.

And you, my friend, are very, very guilty of what everyone (or nearly everyone) else here on ATS tries so hard to deny...namely IGNORANCE...
Your new here to ATS, so why not sit back and watch how the other kids play for a while before getting up to bat..watch and learn, you'll learn a lot.
edit on 23-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I said that meaning being killed by a non European in combat would just be a waste. I would be honored to fight and die on our grandfathers battlefields. I dont want to be killed fighting for oil or handing out food to Africans.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Trust me dude I'm not new here at all. THIS profile is new, I've been here for years. I'm ignorant for having my own non ATS sheep compliant opinion???Your ignorant for trying to tell me how I should feel about a given situation.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
look, these poor kids are gulity of one thing and one thing only, being indoctrinated.
Indoctrinated with hate by their fathers, brother, uncles, grandfathers, friends probably everyone who surrounds him against Israel. And with reason.

He could'nt escape it..its inbred from father to son.

Just like in Northern Ireland, where generations of kids have grown up to hate one another, without really asking why, it was just the done thing because all your family and friends said so.

They dont know any different, its all they've known since they were born, its in the blood.
This is probably the only legacy these people have to leave their sons, the hate, the martydom.

It's just the same with the Jews, they indoctrinate their kids the same, except their kids join MOSSAD and not HAMAS:

edit on 23-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

interesting. do you think i will find a comment by you anywhere on ats that suggests you turned on america a long time ago

Here's where you went wrong. Where you continue the old paradigm. America as a concept? As the geographic entity? As the government? What exactly?

and at this juncture you're just pretending it only counts as justifiable western busy bodyness if it's in defense of islamic people but never if it's not? you might want to check your own rhetoric at the door

I really do not care for the religion of people, unless that religion is running governments.

you can't be expecting america to fight on behalf of someone else's cause, and then insist they not answer anyone else's cry for help. then attack them for attacking others then turn around and attack them for not attacking others.

Ah but how does that line up with reality?

make up your mind. i'm getting dizzy.

One man can only understand so much...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I stil wouldn't care if it were an Israeli To be honest don't give a flying crap for anyone outside the US, Canada or the UK. Now go off on another assumption tangent, it's funny to watch you think your being smart.

Why do you even read theese threads if you dont care for anyone else outside your bubble?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

you said;

Pay attention Americans, the Zionist media is turning on you.

doh. so what did you think i was talking about? when i say america, i mean americans, cause americans are what america is. you are telling us the media is turning against us as if it were some new thing lol after bush was re-elected cnn called more than half the country a bunch of stupid low iq hicks who live in jesusland. and popular music groups wrote songs about how we're a bunch of idiots, and penn and teller had their go at us too. then the media all over the world and ATS broke into a rash of calling americans idiotic sheeople and this went on and on. including the revelation that bush won both times by questionable voting counts and what appeared to be manipulation of diebold machines, which was quickly forgotten in order to dump more insults on americans, who were described as white christians, exclusively.

and that wasn't the first time. this has been going on since i can remember. in fact, there didn't use to be any tv programming on the radio or tv, for conservatives. if we got a conservative president it was only because the guys with the money or muslims in iran, wanted him. i'm 54 years old. the media has been against the usa for a very long time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join