It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage from my hometown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gunsmoke38

Yep, the spaceship was either hovering above the hill or it may have even landed on the hill I guess.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Worst homemade ufo documentary ever

No but seriously looks like fireworks especially towards the end when they have it on the tele

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Id count out fireworks tbh, the pattern is to uniform and rigid for fireworks, they would be much more random. On whatever that is you could draw a straight line through those lights and none of them would be above or below it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
definitely not fireworks

People seem legit on what they are saying and have the vid to back it up

IMO better than most of the UFO videos that get posted here lately
The time it happened and the area is intriguing one thing if this was posted in a city
but its in a rural area at 3am

edit on 23-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Hey Buddy I used to hang out with some folks from Denbigh,still see a few of them now in fact,and one time about 15years ago we saw some Strange lights which merged into one,then dissappeared-that was in Llansannan so not far from Denbigh.
It was early 2am ish,but the mad thing was all the cows were freaking out-thats what made us go outside,where we saw the lights up above.
It was damned weird.

Shame your vid isn't a daylight sighting though,as its so hard to tell anything about night sightings.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
One of the better videos I have seen posted on here in a while. Thank you!

Even though it seems to be a solid video and I do believe in ET's, whether we have seen them or not, I try to remain skeptical about most sightings... here are a few questions that do come to mind; why is the young boy up at 3 am watching tv? and if the craft was silent why did hear a bang to spark his interest? But that is all I got.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Doesn't seem quite like a UFO to me. Maybe fireworks or something.

On a less important note, the kids seem kinda annoying

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Working out the direction the camera was pointing by backtracking the location this was shot from the daylight video this could well be cars travelling down the B5382 road. This video was shot from the Bryn Garth (Area) Denbigh , North Wales looking north.

Map 1
Map 2

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks Op.

The thing that makes me unsure is the kids keep touching their noses as if not being totally honest.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

Could well be automobile lights on a road. There is a similar situation in Watersmeet, MI, folks claim to see lights from either a phantom train or a UFO. But there is a great analysis that proves it to be automobile lights.

But...I can tell from the pattern that is not flares from an aircraft. BTW, does anyone know if there is a military training area in that direction? It could be artillery flares.

That being said, it is a great video, I agree with an earlier comment that in one section of the video, the lights appear to be rotating around an object. That section of the video is VERY intriguing! While I think it could be either fireworks or artillery flares, it could easily be something else.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think those dudes are legit. But hate the crappy camera work
For now, best to be saying anything other than that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

With that much light , you would see the bottom of the zeppelin. the bottom of this thing has no reflection.I even doubt that this object is saucer shaped, its more like separate objects , or non solid.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

From the streetlight that is visible in both the daylight and night time video the lights appear to be from above the treeline which would rule out cars.

It's not too hard to find the exact location on streetview, the lights coming from slightly East of Denbigh Golf Club, obviously no way to tell distance.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If you read their faces and eyes when they tell the story it seems as though the older brother is making up some visuals and also hiding something when he says that "it couldn't have been fireworks...".

The younger brother believes what he is saying, but you could argue that he is young and ignorant.

Its not 100% full proof science, but I believe we are not hearing the whole story. (Maybe there were sounds of fireworks)

www.blifaloo.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
JoeBarna: Taking a closer look I'm not so sure it was cars travelling down the B5382 road because the hedges are too high. There is however a track on the ridge roughly in line with direction the camera is pointing. It's difficult to get an exact fix though.

Track on Ridge

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
chunder: Slightly East of Denbigh Golf Club there's the track on the ridge. To get a precise elevation and distance is difficult, it could be on the ridge or higher in the sky. Whatever the case, it's an intriguing mystery.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
halfmanhalfamazing: Where the older boy says "that's the most amazing thing I've seen in my life" in a deadpan manner whilst videoing whatever it is, doesn't convince me all that much.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There's nothing I hate more than UFO videos which show lights.

In the age where phone cameras rival point and shoot we still can't get a decent photo or clear HD video. It's always grainy, at night, etc.

All I see are lights, I'm sorry.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Are there any lip-readers on ATS? At 1:39 the kid covers his mouth with a beanie and then says something to the camera, but either he's speaking so low that the microphone doesn't pick it up or he's just mouthing the words. I'd be curious to know what (if anything) he was saying.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
There's nothing I hate more than UFO videos which show lights.

In the age where phone cameras rival point and shoot we still can't get a decent photo or clear HD video. It's always grainy, at night, etc.

All I see are lights, I'm sorry.

Not everyone owns a phone that is capable of HD video or decent photo/videos in the dark.
On the OP video, I am intrigued as to what the source is. Definitely didn't look like fireworks to me, too uniform for those.

edit on 24-1-2012 by ThePeopleWillRise because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2012 by ThePeopleWillRise because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join