It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage from my hometown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
A new UFO footage of a sighting has just been uploaded by a guy I follow on Youtube. He usually only makes videos about old historical buildings and attractions from the area, so I was quit surprised to see this video uploaded.

As to the video, it's the best ones from the area I've seen so far. I think it's fair to say that they're not street lights or a mountain in the background. Are there any other possibilities to what it could be?

Here's the Youtube link, can't get the video posted on here!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by cllj7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The link isn't working.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

It is working, just not embedded.
For you:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

lol

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It looks like a firework display that they have captured and mistook for a UFO. The 'lights' look very far away and the reason there appears to me no sound is due to how far the fireworks are from the person recording. Also firework displays were still going on during the 3rd of January. Many people tend to have fireworks left over from New Year celebrations and much like my neighbours, like to set them off days later.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The title "Genuine UFO Sighting Wales" and the guy in the videos claim that these are ET lights don't seem to match up the the video shown , which to me look like lights on a hillside .

The most likely suspect for me would be people with lights staging this UFO event from Denbigh quarry .
You can see Denbigh as seen from the quarry from 4.10 on this video .

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think if they stopped jumping the camera and recording it while outside instead of on their TV set, probably would have a bit more validity to it. What they should of done, was set the camera down, zoom in, and record for a bit. But, due to the reflection on the TV, it looks like someone is standing there playing with a set of lights and recording at the same time.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Why is it that people who films these things don't seem to be able to actually use a video camera another waste of internet bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Once the actual footage of the UFO is on its pretty impressive. No doubt this will be debunked soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Congratulations. You linked a video to some lights, and obvious drug addicts.

Better luck next time.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This footage looks quite similar to a UFO vid in a thread from a week or two ago. In that case a gentleman from northern michigan did an exceptional job with his camera and competently filmed light patterns just like this. As I recall his attention was initially called outside when he heard strange sounds and went to investigate. These witnesses seem credible to me. I disagree with the posts above ridiculing this sighting.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
After watching the entire video including the kids' testimonies, I think this is legitimate.

If this is a singular object, it looks to be floating very close to the ground (maybe 300 ft up) and seems to be rather large. It was also witnessed around 3am, a common time for sightings. Usually I judge UFO footage by the flight behaviors exhibited by the object(s) involved but didn't see anything that would indicate anything beyond human technological capabilities. Still, the kids' stories are believable, and I think this is a real anomaly.

Anyone who says this is fireworks should remind themselves that professional pyrotechnic displays are choreographed and rarely explode at the same height in a constant pattern resulting in a rather boring display and barely worth the money paid. This is not fireworks.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
When there is so much 'stuff' flying about, including covert drone testing night and day, why the guy concludes, "extraterrestrial" is beyond me, when there is nothing at all to suggest ET. Strangeness or unusual is okay, but that is as far as it goes. The anecdotes of a circular object are consistent though, but again not enough to suggest ET.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Seems fairly legit to me!

Et spaceship until proven otherwise in my eyes.

Thanks OP!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Looks genuine. But could be a Zeppelin

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
such an annoying video!!!!
between the shakey camera work and then cutting in and out of the kids testimonies (why not just play the video evidence and then the testimonies?)
i dont think its a saucer. it would be quite huge if it was and would it really hover there at that angle?
if we could see that same area in daylight it would help to establish if theres a hill/mountain there

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Look at :57 seconds on the vid, you can clearly see the lights revolving around the object!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would like to see a video of the same area at day time. So we can be sure there's no hill there where someone can set something up using Christmas lights or whatever.

But until then, that's definitely some interesting footage.
edit on 22-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Nice one, but nowadays this type of video has to be essentially 'thrown out' because we have these jerks that build contraptions that look just like that to fool people. It could be ET, but the only way to remove the jerk alternative possibility is for the ufo to exhibit extremely high strangeness, such as shooting off at incredible speed. In the digital video/CGI era, only mass sightings with multiple video will provide sufficient evidence in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is a second video which shows the scene in daytime. There is a large hill behind the houses which says to me that is where the lights originate.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join