It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage from my hometown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychoacoustic1
After watching the entire video including the kids' testimonies, I think this is legitimate.

If this is a singular object, it looks to be floating very close to the ground (maybe 300 ft up) and seems to be rather large. It was also witnessed around 3am, a common time for sightings. Usually I judge UFO footage by the flight behaviors exhibited by the object(s) involved but didn't see anything that would indicate anything beyond human technological capabilities. Still, the kids' stories are believable, and I think this is a real anomaly.

Anyone who says this is fireworks should remind themselves that professional pyrotechnic displays are choreographed and rarely explode at the same height in a constant pattern resulting in a rather boring display and barely worth the money paid. This is not fireworks.

I just love quote like this so lets see

You dont know how far away the lights were it was pitch black, so you cant tell the size or how far above the ground they were do you guys just make claims like this for a laugh.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Its a....bird, plane, swamp gas, chinese lanterns?...NO! its a real mofo UFO!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
This footage looks quite similar to a UFO vid in a thread from a week or two ago. In that case a gentleman from northern michigan did an exceptional job with his camera and competently filmed light patterns just like this. As I recall his attention was initially called outside when he heard strange sounds and went to investigate. These witnesses seem credible to me. I disagree with the posts above ridiculing this sighting.

I'm with you, bro. Attitudes are far too cavalier for this video. Lights on a hillside? As bright as headlights? For half an hour? Come on, man. To make such an assumption you would at least have to get a view from where this vid was taken. The mom plainly stated that these lights were not on the ground from their point of view. It's her house, so I assume she would be a better judge of such matters than anyone on this forum.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

that is the most RIDICULOUS conclusion i've heard ever. I live about an hour away from montreal and when they have fireworks I hear them to my house.

That distance I would say is about 10 minutes by foot. If it were fireworks then you would DEFINITELY hear them.

Also, fireworks FALL down. Just in case you didn't know.

Fireworks

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

post by Orkojoker
The mom plainly stated that these lights were not on the ground from their point of view. It's her house, so I assume she would be a better judge of such matters than anyone on this forum.

Assumptions count for little in the real world , it would appear the lights are on the hill .

Marfa, Texas car headlights on a hill

Genuine UFO Sighting Wales 2012 Flying Saucer Lights Part Four

As suspected the video is Bunk , I still believe its people with lights rather than vehicles though

edit on 26-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I love a good UFO sighting. Unfortunately I don't think you've got one here. But, there's nothing ridiculous about being genuinely taken in by a good trick of the eye, we've all done it. I see exactly the same effect, well illusion I suppose, on the hills at the back of our house. Because there is a steady stream of lights along the little used dark road I suspect it's when the army are on night exercise's, which is very common for where we live. I would guess you live close to army barracks? Close to firing ranges perhaps?

It genuinely does look otherworldly, and we had to stare for a while to make out the headlights the first time we saw it as the stream of lights flashing on the pitch black hill, it was impossible to see the skyline.

The other really disappointing 'sightings', as a consequence of the army, are the awesome flares they use. Massive perfect orange balls floating and catching wicked winds. But they too all fade out eventually.

If I can I'll record what we see here, just means keeping a camera handy and an eye peeled.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Video that plots a line from source to probable location of where these lights are coming from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join