It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LAST ATS Thread??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
'NIBIRU IS COMING NEXT WEEK 12/21/2012 NATIONS PREPARE"

"Nibiru is finally approaching and all of the signs point to the destruction of our planet and an inevitable pole shift by the passing planet. We knew it was coming all of this time and no one believed us!"

Eh, I expect a lot of Nibiru threads to pop up again by that time. I don't buy into the whole thing because it's ridiculous but you KNOW we'll see some topics just like that with BS scientific "facts" backing up their conclusions.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The Grand Finale

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
We have assumed control
We have assumed control
We have assumed control

Thanks to Neil Peart for that title and message or what the world might be like after the resistance not in 2012, but in 2112. So I guess I'm 100 years too early.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Skeptic Overlord... No longer skeptical!

This site will be closed due to the revelation and enlightenment of all humanity. We as a species have become so aware that the internet is obselete!

Everything that is to be know is now available to all who wish to obtain the knowledge....

edit on 19-1-2012 by redzareptile because: I spilled my coffee!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
IT'S THE END OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD!

The world economy has collapsed, infrastructure is failing fast, and I'm soooo hungry.... I never thought TPTB would let it actually come to this!! It's TOTAL F**Kin' CHAOS on the STREETS! The whole City outside my window is BURNING!!

Welp ... Time to go mad max on they asses and hunt those "PTB" mutha f**kers down.

JOIN THE HUNT!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
NOTHING TO SEE HERE - MOVE ALONG

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Breaking News
Rupert Murdoch hacks his own hip off

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is some object headed this way. Looks like a star ship
of some kind ? And the sky is filled with Chemtrails !

Phage: obviously a lens flare. I was just talking to my friend at NAS......

Proud bird : yes, we were all just killed, but those were persistent Contrails
Not Chemtrails ! Stop spreading ignorance.

Ps I am quite glad we have them both to guide us, just being funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Catastrophic Solar Flare Heading Towards Earth!"

It's coming! Everyone prepare for the -- *your internet connection has been lost*

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now THIS sounds like fun.

The last ATS thread, I predict, will be mine. And the reasons for posting it I hope will never come true.

My life will slowly fall out from under under my feet. The center will be begin unravel. I'll lose my job, I won't have a place to live, I won't get the woman I've been working so hard for to get, my daughter will lose all respect for me, the economy will get worse, people will get worse and I will totally lose the will to live. And me being the kind of person I am, I'll take as many people with me as possible.
( It will have to be on a library computer as well as I will have no place to live)

The thread will be titled: "Why you should hang it all up and not even try anymore".

It will be the most depressing piece of literature you will have ever read. I guarantee it. 1984 aint got nothin' on me Jack. You want a wall? I'll give you a wall. The ultimate cup of Kool-Aid.

It will be in the neighborhood of 10,000 words, but will be written so elequently, forcefully, and poetically that you will not be able to stop reading it. You'll be entranced. You'll laugh....you'll cry..... you'll gain a new sense of awareness.

Even Boncho, who is the king of skimming.

It will be entrancing, thought-provoking and will change your view of reality forever. Some people will kill themselves over it ( I can't be responsible for the weak minded) though that will not be my intent. The entire purpose of the thread will get people to realize that their lives are but one piece of light in the Grand Illusion that we call life, and that they should do themselves the ultimate favor and get off the grid. Forever. And that INCLUDES ATS.

Then, once they do that, my chances for a more prosperous and fulfilling life will increase ten-fold because this hoard of people just walked out their jobs, homes and everything else. Idiots.

The ultimate mind-f**k

Someone here started a thread a while back asking people what their dark side was. Well....I think I just found mine.

Seriously though, I would NEVER attempt do something like that. If anything, if all the things I mentioned in the first full paragraph came to pass, knowing me, I'd find a way to make everything sound uplifting and positive. That's just the kind of person I am, and I'll take as many people with me as possible. It would be uplifting and positive to the point where people will no longer see the conspiricies in things, but rather the true anwers. Therefore, there would be no need for ATS. There would be a wall of enlightenment between the old you and the new you.

Either way you cut it........mission accomplished baby

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
'I told you so!'

Also there is already a thread on this but I can't find it.

Yes, here is the thread about this subject. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
DISCLOSURE IMMINENT!!
A press conference will be held at noon
at the White House with all the major networks
to finally end the government secrecy on the
UFO phenomena. Wait, I'm getting interference
on my headset, what the hell was that bright flash?
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Message from TPTB to the Masses....

Hurry up and Die....then we can replace you with our clones.....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
All Hail Queen Nox!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Title- OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!
1st response- Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 43LEO729

The same hum as featured in all of those youtube videos and at least seven or eight topics on this very board? XD

Second line

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ascension In Progress, You Can Now Use Your Psychic Abilities To Communicate

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thread Title:

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

Thread Body:

I have been on the run alone for 3 weeks. Everyone I know has turned into one of these zombie things, I have came across a small, well guarded "outpost" that seems to be deserted. I found a computer and did not think I could connect to the net...but here I am.

If anyone is out there monitoring, my position is < insert random location > and I am in need of supplies. I have not seen another living human for 3 weeks since the outbreak occurred.

I am off to scavenge for some supplies now and will check for any replies on and off as long as the internet stays up...or until I lose power, which ever is first. I will stay in this area for as long as I can, it seems pretty secure.

**LoL I cannot believe no one posted about the zombie apocalypse**

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
TITLE: "PROOF - WTC WERE HOLOGRAMS!!"

SUMMARY: New "evidence" to show that the towers were holograms ever since "construction" and that the planes actually flew into space portals while Bluebeam was used to make us believe a terrorist attack had taken place.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"SOPA BILL PASSES!"

"EXTRATERRESTRIAL MILITARY VAPORIZES PENTAGON"

"SCIENTISTS PREDICT NUCLEAR RADIATION FROM SUN WILL DESTROY EARTH BY 2050"

All these threads will appear in one day. ...fml.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

...my god. I take everything back. THIS conspiracy takes the flippin' cake. I applaud you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join