It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LAST ATS Thread??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Should I feel guilty about taking ownership of everything from those who were raptured?

I'm also opening a boarding planet for those who can't take their pets with them. No charge.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
TITLE: "PROOF - WTC WERE HOLOGRAMS!!"

SUMMARY: New "evidence" to show that the towers were holograms ever since "construction" and that the planes actually flew into space portals while Bluebeam was used to make us believe a terrorist attack had taken place.

You have your location listed as imagination land.

I'd say so.

Looks like a big place.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Government shutting down ATS- Skeptic Overlord

Exactly what it says on the tin.

By hook or by crook the government is gunning for the Internet, to much free speech and information for their liking.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.
Second line.................................................................................................................................................. ....
edit on 19-1-2012 by Quauhtli because: ...................................................................................................................................................... ....................

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by curious7
TITLE: "PROOF - WTC WERE HOLOGRAMS!!"

SUMMARY: New "evidence" to show that the towers were holograms ever since "construction" and that the planes actually flew into space portals while Bluebeam was used to make us believe a terrorist attack had taken place.

You have your location listed as imagination land.

I'd say so.

Looks like a big place.

Well I live in a world where some are determined to accept 9/11 was an inside job despite overwhelming evidence otherwise so yeah, it's a huge place lol
edit on 19/1/2012 by curious7 because: oops, spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Oh Bugger, well we didn't see that comming after all!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
our reptilian overlords of course...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I appear to be the only person in my area with natural immunity to the pandemic super plague.......anyone out there......

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
title: you have been

content:

and

"so long earth, its been a ride lolz!"

with or without less or more 1337 sp3@k...

ed: to clarify, inevitable, the last post ever will be a troll, and it will never be read =o
edit on 19/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don’t know why this post made me think of this video. But I’m going to go with something like this

People who eat dog beware!
edit on 19-1-2012 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
IS THIS THE END?

We have known this day was coming yet it is still hard to fathom. Until you hear the marching of a thousand boots coming down the street to detain another "Vigilante", then it becomes crytal clear. I think back to the events that led us to this point and wonder if anything could have stopped the inevitable, but the answer is silence. Except for the boots. I wonder who that is at the door? Another lost soul begging for extra rations most likely. I won't bother to answer since I have so few rations myself. I think somebody is

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ATS is temporarily shutting down until negotiations with the U.N. Department Of Internet Content are completed. We expect to be back up and running within a few weeks, so continue to make your payments to the UNDIC.
Skeptic Overlord.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Date: 22 December 2011, 0900 EST

Thread Title: Why doesn't anyone post anymore????

Hey all, just wondering why no one posts on ATS anymore? Just because we're still alive and nothing happened doesn't mean ALL conspiracies are wrong. Oh well...I'm headed to the pawn shop, apparently they rec'd a boatload of survivalist crap, they're practically giving it away!!!!

***MODS, if anyone returns, please let me know.***

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey guys! I think this SOPA thing isn't such a big deal......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Those pictures are just too clear! obvious cgi.

or

Help
edit on 20/1/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
After 1000 end of the world conspiracy theories later.
I'm still alive.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
TOP 2 Threads:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

GIANT UFO'S SPOTTED OVER ALL MAJOR CITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one

Current Member Picks:

President Romney shape shifts into Reptilian and declares him self KING of the World!

Niburu sighted all over the world, 10x larger in the sky than the moon!

Comet Elenin impact iminent!

Popular Topics:

Reptilians sighted all over the world!

CIA Admits 9/11 WAS an inside job! asks what you are going to do about it.

Trumpet sounds now all over the world! massive UFO's decloaking!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Title: The good ole days

Last post will be about how the quality of the new membership has dragged the site down and how "back in the day" such classic posters as -insert name here- were such great critical thinkers...
edit on 20-1-2012 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What's the worst that could happen?
(different threads)
1. I just found this cool online gaming site called WOPR and there's one called WarGames...
2. We just had to kill all our test apes today, but my friend wanted me to take home a baby one. I think Ceaser is a good name. What do you fellow ATSers think?
Second post: NOOOOOO!!!!!
3. Today we turn on a project years in the making. It's name: SkyNet
4. We made the virus but it was only supposed to kill one-third of the population. It mutated. Forgive me.
5. Obama was re-elected. What's the worst that could happen?

Or...

Hey, my name is SnakePlissken, and after escaping from LA I got control of this device that will shut down all electronics. So, you have 20 minutes to kiss the Internet goodbye
Second Post: Where are the pics?

Or...

Posted Dec 22, 2012
Okay, everyone just because the world didn't end on Dec 21 doesn't mean that all consp...what's that light?

Or...

I'm going to be the one who has the last thread ever, so every night at 11:59 I'm going to make a new thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by 43LEO729

The same hum as featured in all of those youtube videos and at least seven or eight topics on this very board? XD

Second line

The hum of a dead microphone.
However you do have an excellent point.
I never thought of that. Good one!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join