It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange sound phenomenon. Video that rules out viral marketing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
Wow ... not again.... where are the mod's ... this forum is getting crazy, ppl don’t borrow to read other treads

This is only a strong wind! Blowing out along the structures even if it is a confined space, it's a normal thing to happen in a stadium.

The potential for wind sound are higher, in this case, because of a simple law of geophysics. The air confined in apparent closed volume, normally is much more hot than the outside, so, the cold air tends to rush in replacing the hot one... is that simple…

edit on 18-1-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

So basicaly the commentators are retarded enough or never been in a stadium before to realise its just wind. Seriously what I can't get is people being 100% sure about something with 0 evidence. You sound as bad as someone saying this sound is 100% alienish....

Stop bashing people for searching and sayin "omg you noobs its air lol wtf you serious?". Its retarded.
In my opinion I would give it a 5% of being the air but to be honest the air never makes this kind of sound. It sounds like whistle mostly. This is a clear trumpet sound. Second of all if someone knows those teams and the date of the game lets check where it happened and when so we can check the meteorological data and see if there was air strong enough to do this weird sound.

If this sound happened only in that video i could pass it, but we talk about daily 3-4 videos surfacing up on youtube all over the world. You think thats air everywhere and we are all stupid not realising it?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

men .. you have to be kidding me ... all this hysteria is nonsense... all because somebody is faking sounds in videos and popping up other vid's with legit sound's mixing all together...

wow .. give me a break man... this all thing about the sounds are ridiculous...

if it wasn't wind... what it was .. aliens ?? the trumpets of angels ??

we have to be more rational on this one... there are still a lack of evidence to came forward...

trust me... in the end you will be laughing about this sill sound's....

peace and out

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
Well this preety much shows that this aint the prank of some people over youtube right? I mean this happened in live television.

So we are left with tectonic plates, Trumpets of Apocalypse, UFO, or.... what. This must be taken a lot more seriously I think.

I admit, I have been looking away from these posts.. But taking this one chance and seeing what you had to say... Wow!

Now I'm concerned and VERY curious.

Eyes wide open on this topic, now!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

interesting ..

id really like to express my opinion on the whole thing but im not going too... in fear of every single word i say being picked apart by someone because i claim to be a professional

*i dont claim to be a professional

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I have a question. Did this game in which the sound was heard happen recently, or a while ago?

Anyways, it really is weird. But unless it happened around the same time other people heard it, I'm withholding judgment.

I may withhold it anyway...there's really no telling what the sound is.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
The first thing I did was watch this without sound. Why you ask
so I could see the peoples reactions before I heard the noise.

1st watch (no sound) - no noticeable reaction from players

2nd watch (no sound) - no noticeable reaction from audience

3rd watch (with sound) - interesting sounds but not that great

Give it a go without sound and tell me if you think there is something fishy going on here or not. Yeah the sounds make it freaky but all those people and not anyone stood up to look around. Not even a glance at the sky from the players.

You're forgetting.. The sound was going on before the video started.. People would have already been used to it at this point. Im pretty sure they're trying to focus on the game instead of "the wind" as they would probably think at that time.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

men .. you have to be kidding me ... all this hysteria is nonsense... all because somebody is faking sounds in videos and popping up other vid's with legit sound's mixing all together...

wow .. give me a break man... this all thing about the sounds are ridiculous...

if it wasn't wind... what it was .. aliens ?? the trumpets of angels ??

we have to be more rational on this one... there are still a lack of evidence to came forward...

trust me... in the end you will be laughing about this sill sound's....

peace and out

Wow.... full of evidence. You are right. I'll stop searching.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
No, no, no. you got it all wrong..
"Its the sound of Justin Verlander mowing the Rays line up." :p

I posted this video in the big thread last year and everyone was pointing toward winds also.

Dunno.. I've been in the superdome and I've never heard wind to react to such a HUGE building like this before.

It's not like we havent gotten wind in Louisiana before. Sooo. Yeah, it sounds like the wind, but I've never herd THAT before. Anyone care to hit up an almanac and check the wind on this date in this place?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
About two days ago I was up making a project late at about 11.30pm,I heard a rumbling sound,but I thought of it
as a plane.The rumbling sound was followed by a similar sound in that video.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

such as you ... of course

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I did give a video and some questions. you just bitched arround because you have all the answers... and we are all stupid and you are smart.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I have a question. Did this game in which the sound was heard happen recently, or a while ago?

Anyways, it really is weird. But unless it happened around the same time other people heard it, I'm withholding judgment.

I may withhold it anyway...there's really no telling what the sound is.

The weird sound phenomenon has been arround from 2010. but never at that frequency. I think this video is from 2011.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hopefully everyone understands that the Devil Rays play in a dome, so it very well could be the wind outside hiting the dome with just the right speed and angle !?!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHumanBeing

interesting ..

id really like to express my opinion on the whole thing but im not going too... in fear of every single word i say being picked apart by someone because i claim to be a professional

*i dont claim to be a professional

That's exactly why you should voice your opinion. If anyone really knew there wouldnt be an uproar everywhere. Anyone claiming he knows for sure he is to be laughed. We all take longshots, talk, use critical thought and try to come to an answer. Any idea and opinion is respected.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'll admit I didn't read all the threads here but I have been keeping up with this all week. I watched the baseball game and too wondered why nobody was reacting. Further other videos have shown for example someone filming and recording the sound and yet below were about 3 guys skateboarding and showing no reaction whatsoever. So then I thought of something kind of funny. What if the noise is only meant to be heard by certain people? For instance why some people can see the dead for example or communicate with the other side and others in the same room say can't see a thing? Yet we can pick up ghostly images and noises on a recording for all to hear.
What if this noise is the same concept?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Wow ... not again.... where are the mod's ... this forum is getting crazy, ppl don’t borrow to read other treads

This is only a strong wind! Blowing out along the structures even if it is a confined space, it's a normal thing to happen in a stadium.

The potential for wind sound are higher, in this case, because of a simple law of geophysics. The air confined in apparent closed volume, normally is much more hot than the outside, so, the cold air tends to rush in replacing the hot one... is that simple…

edit on 18-1-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

You are wrong. the wind was 4mph at the start of that game on august 23rd, 2011, and the wind never blew harder than that, but you should know that right? because you researched it?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's funny that when I searched for this noise in this game, that it was very short, lol. no record but this short video that seems edited. There is absolutely no proof or evidence of this ever happening, but in this YT short clip, if this happen don't you think 10 out of 50,000 fans would have been heard. Here we go again...... If there's any other validity in this MLB game please post your find to help m believe...

Nobody in the video cared about this noise game carried on, players still play, hell the UFO flying over wasn't even noticed by all the bystanders, I'm damn sure that something would have been done about this in front of all these people, ya think?? Come on , to believe this is to be that Santa is real. He seems more real then this sound..

I'm back to my REAL spiderman theory, posted in previous SOUND threads, thx

Much love

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The game took place at Tampa Bay Rays the evening of Aug 23, 2011.
So it was 4mph wind. I don't think that calls for this sound now does it?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
[

edit on 18-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Saving my ATS points, lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I did give a video and some questions. you just bitched arround because you have all the answers... and we are all stupid and you are smart.

you're clearly in the box...try to get out... im not judging anyone such as you are judging me... i don't have all the answers neither all the people here, are stupid as you say...

Although i'm not so naive to see this is orchrasted hoax... the evidence and madness of some around this subject proves that …. And the lack of media support is also annoying (small or big newspaper’s, small or big radios broadcast’s, small or big television … etc)

Truth will came up...as always

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join