It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gasparus
I've been watching this since mid 2011. For me there are 3 possibilities:
1: these events are man made either with the audio dubbed into the video (as I have never heard them but not dis- counting them) or HAARP, aurora, etc.etc.
2: they are of alien(E.T.) creation
3: of Ethereal creation

The only incident that I will state as true is the one in Costa Rica as the news reported on that one. Other than that the rest could possibly be a psy-op to get the alternative news community(ATS,Beforeitsnews,etc.etc.) all bothered and fearful as to distort the truth just like the Elenin scare. In any case I think it would be prudent to not let fear guide us. Thank you for reading this.

Its happened twice here in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. In May last year. www.fox43tv.com...

And again in Nov
dev.hamptonroads.com...

Both times it was reported by the local news.
This is not something people are making up. I dont know what it is but its real .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The people taking the video didnt seem to be talking that much....kinda weird

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeybasterds

I am in a coastal region. No mountains or 'up high" here. Only beach and ocean. and flat land.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It does seem that many of the videos are copycats. An easy way to tell is to listen right before the groan. On many of them, a bird chirps right before it, except the chirp always sounds the same. This happens even in the wintry places where there are likely no or few birds left.

I'm not saying they're all fake, I'm saying many of them are.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Let's face it folks...some of the youtube vids are hoaxes.
But.........there are more than a few board members that have heard one of these sounds, myself included.
I didn't have access to a camera at the time, so I have no evidence and that makes me reluctant to talk about it.

I am an old skeptic.
Been there done that, kinda gal.
I cannot, for the life of me, explain what I heard. I'm not saying it was aliens or chemtrails or DUMBS or any conspiracy. I'm just trying to find an explanation that fits. I am reading at least 1 or 2 new threads about this every day. Wracking my brain about it.
Be skeptical. That shows you can think for yourself. But don't write it off as a hoax just because you haven't heard it. Just my opinion, of course.

~Neysa

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Let's face it folks...some of the youtube vids are hoaxes.
But.........there are more than a few board members that have heard one of these sounds, myself included.
I didn't have access to a camera at the time, so I have no evidence and that makes me reluctant to talk about it.

I am an old skeptic.
Been there done that, kinda gal.
I cannot, for the life of me, explain what I heard. I'm not saying it was aliens or chemtrails or DUMBS or any conspiracy. I'm just trying to find an explanation that fits. I am reading at least 1 or 2 new threads about this every day. Wracking my brain about it.
Be skeptical. That shows you can think for yourself. But don't write it off as a hoax just because you haven't heard it. Just my opinion, of course.

~Neysa

Wow nice. Did it sound at all like the groaning sounds in the video?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It's been heard here in Hampton Virginia. Its been on the news . Twice last year. Once in May and again last November. Its real as far as the noise goes. What it is is another question all together.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Most are fakes. That is why there is no news of it. I haven't heard anything like that and I am in Florida yet we seen a video from Florida. When they were first reported they were all nearby large Cave systems so the earth is making that noise cause she is angry

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I sure hope that nuclear war and WW III are not inevitable.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Not all the reports are from youtube. The ones here are from the local news and newpapers.
I didnt happen to hear this but people I know did.
Low rumbling noise. We are on the coast of the atlantic ocean. This is a city area. Not rural.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can the people saying "fake" or "hoax" please bring something to the table that provides some proof. I am all for listening to what people are saying as to why these sounds may be fake, but there is never a reason other than a statement to the effect of "Its fake. You're dumb." Please give us more than that, if you have more. Youre arguement of it being fake is getting far worse than the stories about it happening. At least those folks say they heard something, whereas the people that yell "fake" don't have any evidence.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Google Rumbling noise heard over Hampton Roads Virginia. You will find several accounts of this from our local news station an ABC/Fox affiliate. You will find reports from the local news papers. This is Norfolk/Virginia Beach area of Virginia. We are not rural. This is an urban area. Much military in the region.
These reports are real. I cannot make you google but if you do you will find it yourself. I also included some links in a post above.
edit on 17-1-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Those are reports of boom's, comparable to a sonic boom. Not comparable to 60 sec long, loud grumbling. Just like local news reports on this, they would report on that.

WAVY.com received dozens of phone calls and hundreds of Facebook posts from viewers asking about a loud boom across the region...

...Residents at the Oceanfront reported hearing a strange explosion

IMO it's mostly bogus because of the lack of coverage.
edit on 17-1-2012 by dudeawesome because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by dudeawesome because: added quote

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeawesome

Wrong, it was low rumbling. It was determined that it was not sonic as we have laws around here about jets breaking the sound barrier within the urban areas. They are not allowed to.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

It sounded like someone parked a jet on my roof. My windows rattled. I am 100 miles from the nearest large airport but Southwest flies over my place a few times a day and I thought it was one of them flying under the cloud cover, so I ignored it for a couple of minutes. Instead of passing over it just kept getting louder. Then I went outside and lit a cig and wondered if the frigging thing was going to crash into my house. It just got very loud and stayed at a constant until I had almost finished my cig. Maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Then it just stopped.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is true that there are some copied sounds on some of the YT vids..

But our member Stealthykat actually taped the sound for us...

TWICE!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Its happened twice here in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. In May last year. www.fox43tv.com...

And again in Nov
dev.hamptonroads.com...

Both times it was reported by the local news.
This is not something people are making up. I dont know what it is but its real .

Just because those were real doesn't mean that what's being claimed now is. Some of the noises doing the rounds at the moment sound more like something from the War of the Worlds movie. Seriously if those sounds happened in any sort of populated area the media would be on it - as in your examples. The problem is - anyone can join in the fun and fake it. When I see a bunch of ordinary townsfolk running round and freaking out and multiple witness reports in the local press, it will be a tad more convincing.
edit on 17-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

you forgot to add the "cloaked" alien mother ship or government experimental aircraft to your list of possible hypothesis...

im actually being serious...i believe it could possiby be one of those 2

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I believe it did, and the announcers even mentioned the strange sound on TV during the game. I want to say it was a Minnesota Twins game. I could be mistaken though.

It was a Rays game - Tampa I think? I don't know much about sports.

You would be correct and I did not hear anything, I would think you would be able to hear this noise 30 miles away no? I would have been shatting me drawers if I heard that praying for forgiveness.
McDill is close so maybe they were testing a bombers engines or one flew over to make that sound. I had a B-2 fly up my river the other day dodging commercial traffic like he was on a attack run, he was down really low and that was about the coolest thing I have ever seen and it was so quite before it got to me but after it was so loud. I also heard that it went silent when it turned its tail away from me and I watched as it climbed up to high altitude.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I wish ATS would get everyone who has heard the sound and map the location and time so we can all make some sense of this if any.

Common Mods, pretty please!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join