It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*** PURE SPECULATION***

my gut feeling is we are hearing the turbofans of the flying aircraft carrier that was rumoured to be built many years ago.

with some kind of light bending cloak.

i have NO evidence for this, but the sound reminds me of turbofans.

just liek i have no evidence for a flying aircraft carrier... (:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by dudeawesome

Wrong, it was low rumbling. It was determined that it was not sonic as we have laws around here about jets breaking the sound barrier within the urban areas. They are not allowed to.

Yeah but it has been known to happen, especially if your near the ocean or great lakes where the pilots can let them rip. We had one a few years back that about shattered my windows and shook the ground. Mcdill said it was two F-18's flying in from the south but I don't believe that because I live 40 miles or so to the north and it was reported 200 miles from the base. I think the F-18's were flying cover for a new plane we have that is ridiculously fast. Put it this way, the sonic booms were louder than the space shuttle when it flies directly over our city.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Good idea. A map of locations could be interesting. See if there's any pattern.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world

Third post down the page. Links to a spreadsheet.
Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

edit on 17-1-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Rofl. Feast of Trumpets. I hate to tell you this but Rosh Hoshana has come and gone way back at the end of summer around the beginning of the jewish new year.

Unbelievers won't hear those trumpets when they blow, people will start disapearing right in front of your eyes and you will be like "WTF?" and think youre going crazy because you will have no idea what is happening and you may think that those bible stories weren't all bullsh*t after all. It may even be reported as mass UFO abductions because the governments of the world will not be able to tell you what is happening or they won't want to because the Beast has them by the balls.
edit on 17-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by facchino

can you or anyone locate these sounds you mention from the voyager craft?

You can find them on YT.
Oh, also you can get them on iTunes or Amazon.
edit on 17-1-2012 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

That's old. We need a map of the reports from this past 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

they're on there...

docs.google.com...

scroll around on it..
edit on 17-1-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Perhaps you should ask Gridrebel. I think he/she would be willing. I, unfortunately, do not have the time or know how.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If it were sounds from space entering our atmosphere, wouldn't they continue rolling into the next town? Instead, they seem to be sporadic.

The sounds are very haunting. The angelic ones and those that sound like whale songs freak me out the most. What if this is part of Project Blue Beam? While the government is testing the sound effects globally, they are also programming everyone to have their camera ready. This way, when Jesus, Virgin Mary, UFO, (fill in the blank) appears in the sky, everyone will already have their video cameras pointing up. Then, the videos will be put online so everyone can see the "factual evidence" of whatever they've decided to project.

Just my two cents...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

edit on 17-1-2012 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i live in miami....

i heard the "rumble" back in august of 2011...at first i thought it was an airplane...but after it lasted more than 2 minutes i began to get nervous...i swear i thought we were about to be attacked by a missle or something...

the rumble sounded like a spce shuttle was taking off but it had somehow "froze" in mid flight....i had never experienced anything like it before...so i chalked it up to being some sort of abnormal thunder or something...seeing as how august is hurricane season for florida..

i can tell you till this day i still have that sound imprinted on my mind....its very frightning as if though you are experiencing an earth quake but with no movement..

also one more thing to add...the "rumble" took place on a cloudy night sometime around 10-11 pm

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Im kinda new to this but i have a question with the noises seeming to be around when clouds are present could the chem trails have anything at all to do with these noises?? just a question no prove or facts behind it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Has there been any reported at night?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I suppose it may be possible to use the earth's atmosphere as a giant antenna and amplifier. I'm sketchy on the physics involved, but I assume an advanced race with powerful technology may be capable of such a feat.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helix13

Has there been any reported at night?

when i experienced the rumble it was around 10-11pm

and to answer the guy above you question...it was also cloudy

maybe HARRP has something to do with it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Isn't that what HAARP is supposedly?

2nd..................

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Someone should adapt the worldwide reports to google earth so it is easily viewable and updatable worldwide in realtime. Hehe second line!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
i live in miami....

i heard the "rumble" back in august of 2011...at first i thought it was an airplane...but after it lasted more than 2 minutes i began to get nervous...i swear i thought we were about to be attacked by a missle or something...

the rumble sounded like a spce shuttle was taking off but it had somehow "froze" in mid flight....i had never experienced anything like it before...so i chalked it up to being some sort of abnormal thunder or something...seeing as how august is hurricane season for florida..

i can tell you till this day i still have that sound imprinted on my mind....its very frightning as if though you are experiencing an earth quake but with no movement..

also one more thing to add...the "rumble" took place on a cloudy night sometime around 10-11 pm

Can you put something in to perspective for me please?

Did you feel any sort of vibration or rumbling? ## like what a speaker would produce ##
Did it sound/feel close?

I am truly intereatwd in this

edit on 17/1/2012 by Helix13 because: For descriPtion and clarity

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Trying to locate some information on Project Blue Beam's global sound capabilities, I came across this strange website that has been censored.
100777.com...

This is the description of the website from ixquick search results.
us2.ixquick.com...

Project Blue Beam. ... The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all ... Using an infra-sound, ...

So, Project Blue Beam is supposed to be able to use infra-sound.

What is infra-sound?
www.wisegeek.com...

Infrasound is sound with a frequency too low to be detected by humans. These range from about 17 to 16 hertz, the limits of human hearing, to as low as 0.001 hertz. A sound wave that is 1 hertz has a period of one second. The range of human audibility is around 20 to 20,000Hz, with women capable of hearing slightly higher frequencies, an ability which decreases with age.

Numerous animals, including whales, elephants, rhinoceros, giraffes, okapi, and alligators, communicate using infrasound. Infrasound can be thought of as a slow, periodic rumbling - it is generated by large processes such as avalanches, volcanoes, tornadoes, ocean waves, earthquakes, and meteors. It can be generated by large chemical or nuclear explosions. Because it is one of the telltale signs of nuclear testing, infrasound is continuously monitored worldwide by the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization.

Infrasound can give humans a feeling of unease or awe. It is thought that ambient ultrasound, sound too high to be detected by humans, may be the cause of certain ghost reports. It can even cause people to hallucinate grey figures. In experiments, as many as 1/5 subjects reported such feelings when exposed to ultrasound in a laboratory setting. At the right frequency, infrasound can make human organs vibrate, causing pain. For this reason, it has been a target of weapons research, and various prototypes have been fabricated and tested.

The website that is blacked out can be viewed without the censorship right before it's completely loaded. Can anyone do a screen capture while all the words are visible?

Here's a lot more info about Project Blue Beam and the different stages that it will supposedly follow.
educate-yourself.org...

edit on 17-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join