It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
This is a hoax and finally debunked. The creator came forward and said it's

The creator, local student Claudine Gladue, says it’s a hoax – a hoax made by using the soundtrack to the Conklin video, which may or may not be a hoax. It’s all so terribly confusing. She explains in a short email Q&A:
a hoax. This thread should be in hoax.

This is a hoax

"Source: Gig City Edmonton

I applaud you, Claudine. While it was clear that this was a hoax of a hoax, you showed that your critical faculties were in the right place.

What shall we consider? That this bizarre, mystery noise is appearing exactly the same all over the world? Or, that it’s being copied and hoaxed very easily.

As more and more copycats and spoofs appear, this phenomena of sky noises gets watered down. This demonstrates that we must not jump to outlandish and unsupported conclusions first. We have to consider more obvious, down to earth explanations. And not panic. Well done, Claudine. And good job by Gig City."

I smell a set up. ,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Thursday, January 26, 2012
Middle of Moving
Sorry, no big updates until next week! No internet in new place. Still have to move another load or two from old place to new place. Still have to unpack, and shop for some new things at the new place. PLUS, I want to finish all of that asap because I have a midterm tuesday that I need to study for! On top of that, I've missed some school because of this dang move (I tried to convince Branden to have us move in December so it wouldn't interview with school but he thought it would be okay, ha!). So after tuesday I will be able to share what else is going on. Hope your lives are going wonderfully! I'm a bit stressed but super happy about moving
"

And now she has convienietly moved,, and has new , digs,,, hmmm finacial winfall maybe??

STINKS !!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Of course "strange sounds" can be easily created and put online. I could make a convincing one in about twenty minutes or less, I have the software and know-how. However this fact far from disproves the entire phenomena. Remember folks this "thing" has a history. I find it amazing that people are even talking about something like this. I experienced a strange noise back in 2001, read my sig post, and before I had that experience I would have laughed at the idea that people were getting spooked by a noise, but I do not laugh, because I know how frustrating it is to hear something so out of the ordinary and frightening and have no idea where it is coming from. Easily hoaxed? YES! Far easier to make a goofy sound with a computer synth and digital camera and put it online (or just download a mp3 of a movie noise) than make a convincing Bigfoot or UFO vid. But so what? Just because it can be reproduced does not mean that that is all there is to this. Just look at this article from the Windsor Star: www.windsorstar.com... The people in that community have been dealing with this for months. The people there feel strongly that it is industrial noise from Detroit. When you read the description of the noise they are hearing and compare it to the noise that the people of Taos, New Mexico heard back in the early nineties it is very similar, Low frequency oscillations causing physical and mental discomfort. Compare to the noise that other ATSers have been hearing/recording. Look up Stealthycat and Westcoast. I am convinced all these "trumpet/horn" sounds are B.S. The Taos Hum was investigated by scientists from universities and industrial labs and the official report had not pinpointed a source. Congress was involved, the people there were making a big deal out of it. Who wouldn't? It was disrupting their lives... Bottom line is this: Many people are hearing and being negatively effected by an odd noise in which they cannot pinpoint the source. As the story gets bigger and more people hear about it, people with too much time on there hands and an internet connection ( thats hundreds of millions of people) can make a video that sounds like what other people are genuinely hearing and put it on youtube in less then twenty minutes. Thats all that is going on here. A train rumbling in the distance sounds like a truck rumbling in the distance, however they are two distinctly different things and a video on youtube made from someguy using a sytnh sounds like what other people are hearing in the sky, and they are two distinctly different sources.... Why do I have to state the obvious?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
More people need to come forward with hard evidence. Video's are just too easy to fake. I believe this is happening, but have not yet heard it for myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
This is a hoax and finally debunked. The creator came forward and said it's

The creator, local student Claudine Gladue, says it’s a hoax – a hoax made by using the soundtrack to the Conklin video, which may or may not be a hoax. It’s all so terribly confusing. She explains in a short email Q&A:
a hoax. This thread should be in hoax.

This is a hoax

Wheres the proof that its a viral phenomenon

From the link comment
I agree with Jessica, I know several people who heard it too, not to mention Costa Rica. I'm aware there are a lot of fakes, because people want hits. But I've no doubt there were loud, chilling, strange sounds going on. What it was, I have no idea.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Your just proving how misinformed you are! If people didn't make videos and recording then people like you would come along and say that it didn't happen, and since they have made videos and recordings it's "obviously" a hoax! I haven't heard the sound myself but I'm not going to discredit people who say they have simply because I haven't heard it!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok I hate to sound like a complete conspiracy theorist but... In my opinion I think that the media isn't reporting on this because th government doesn't want them to. Simple as that. They either know what it is and dont want to let it out of the bag or they don't know what it is and are intimidated by mass histeria it would cause to acknowledge it. So the best way to keep society calm is to not report and allow our desensitized views sluff it off as a hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Why would it be so hard to just believe that these sounds are truly coming from heaven? Would that NOT explain them? Would that not show that the word of God, (Bible) is truth? We simply look for something or someone to explain things away or give us an answer we want to hear.

We don't want to hear about child abuse but it doesn't mean it is not happening. I believe it's time for all humanity to wake up and really pay attention instead of always trying to label it as we do. To be intelligent beings, sometimes I wonder how we allow things to slip through our grasps...
!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join