It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Wood : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

This subject of Time Travel or Timeline Manipulation does sound like Pure Fiction when you take into account that those who come forth with Stories involving Time Travel often do not offer Substanciated Proof of their Claims other than heresay . I for one just cannot except some of these claims as being anywhere near the Truth , but it does offer some type of Entertainment to me in Reading some of it .

Case in Point , another Link you might be interested in ........

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Time Paradox Question is also an Interesting subject , here is one Mans Reasoned Belief it could be solved ...

www.csus.edu...
edit on 9-2-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

The Time Paradox Question is also an Interesting subject , here is one Mans Reasoned Belief it could be solved ...

Thanks just read -
It brought up my own thinking in certain aspects regarding time and pre destiny and prophesy but with choice as a path changer - good read and fun too

ps I do believe that there are realms outside the Cosmos. The Cosmos I believe contains time/change

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Just watched an interesting account of Time Warp regarding a light passenger aircraft.on a flight between Bermuda Islands
This aircraft dissapeared off radar when it entered a storm cloud. The pilot describes a vortex and feeling of being thrust forward and also weightlesness. The airport picked him on radar once ha had left the vortex cloud.
Yet his location meant he would have been travelling at something like a thousand mile per hour. His light plane was only capable of or initaling travelling at 200 or so miles an hour when his instruments failed. He describes coming out of the cloud and being shocked at his location. When the fuel consumption was checked it showed he would have had to use much more fuel than he had.
Wonder if this is a lesser version of a natural star gate described in the trancript link you sent.

edit on 9-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 9-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yep, go ahead and go back to sleep then. Maybe you'd understand what I originally said if I said I was from a secret part of the government. No need to try to belittle me with your slick sense of humor. The previous guy wanted pics or it didn't happen...pics of what? If you want to believe that this guy is a Navy Seal from the future, go ahead and believe it. The only reason I threw down the BS flag is that I have firsthand knowledge of some of the stuff he mentioned and what he said was wrong. How do I know it's wrong? In 1993 I spent 6 months in Gunnersmate A school where they taught us about all the Navy's weapon systems and that included the types of explosives used in missile warheads, the Tomahawk conventional warhead is not composed of Destex, it is PBXN. This is not classified info, had it been classified, I (not being the poster boy for the Navy) would not divulge it, not because I worry about the MIB showing up but because it would be illegal and just wrong. Right after A School, I spent another six months in MK13 mod 4 GMLS C School, where I learned about the missile launcher I would work on during my career. I also do know that during Desert Storm there were four Battleships in existence but I am not sure how many were active but I can tell you with certinty that it was not eight like was stated by Wood. In honesty, I do not know if the Govt has super secret stuff going on, they probably do but I don't go around claiming that I know just because i saw it on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mel357

Sorry - It was not aimed at you
I was trying to defend you from a negative response of another
I guess I outsmarted myself and now look foolish but again I was on your side.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mel357

Yep, go ahead and go back to sleep then. Maybe you'd understand what I originally said if I said I was from a secret part of the government. No need to try to belittle me with your slick sense of humor. The previous guy wanted pics or it didn't happen...pics of what? If you want to believe that this guy is a Navy Seal from the future, go ahead and believe it. The only reason I threw down the BS flag is that I have firsthand knowledge of some of the stuff he mentioned and what he said was wrong. How do I know it's wrong? In 1993 I spent 6 months in Gunnersmate A school where they taught us about all the Navy's weapon systems and that included the types of explosives used in missile warheads, the Tomahawk conventional warhead is not composed of Destex, it is PBXN. This is not classified info, had it been classified, I (not being the poster boy for the Navy) would not divulge it, not because I worry about the MIB showing up but because it would be illegal and just wrong. Right after A School, I spent another six months in MK13 mod 4 GMLS C School, where I learned about the missile launcher I would work on during my career. I also do know that during Desert Storm there were four Battleships in existence but I am not sure how many were active but I can tell you with certinty that it was not eight like was stated by Wood. In honesty, I do not know if the Govt has super secret stuff going on, they probably do but I don't go around claiming that I know just because i saw it on Youtube.

Brockbrader doesn't care, when a fool is given rope he will continue to hang himself until someone burns his body.

The latest - "Pedophile Bill wants a swim test.

Kerry Cassidy Co-shovels The Bulll$hit

Anyone else notice that Bill Brockbrader completely ignored Don Shipley's "let me ask him 10 questions any Seal would know the answers to" and went right to the "look I can Swim" test.

Since I received Brockbrader's ASVAB scores and proved he lied about his score, this diversionary test is more of a "all attention is good attention" in a donation drive tactic.

I have an idea, how about William Brockbrader goes to Don Shipley Seal Boot camp (good way to spend all that donation money he scammed from ATS Membermorons here.

While he is there Bill can channel the GFL and teach the group of Seal hopefuls all about light and love and fluffy bunnies. After a hard day of training they can all gather close together hold hands and sing Kumbaya whilst angels flutter about creating a massive ripple in the collective consciousness allowing all of the rest of the world to ascend and become 5th dimensional beings.

Yup that'll happen...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No problemo, I will edit my reply.

......and I can't. but thanks for being straight, I thought it was a jab at me.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Mel357 because: .................................

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't understand why Kerry can't ever seem to cut her losses. She got behind Dutchsince, and she's getting behind creepy fake seals.

If she just cut her losses the interesting information I wouldn't have known had it not been for he website wold be more meaningful.

However, she doesn't stop. The latest: Camelot Article

Articles... written by Kerry, originally posted on the blog.

February 10, 2012

MY REPLY TO BILL BROCKBRADER'S UNFORTUNATE NEED TO LIE ABOUT CAMELOT

(THIS REFERS ONLY TO HIS COMMENTS MADE ON LISA HARRISON'S INTERVIEW WITH HIM...)

It is amazing to me that putting our lives on the line for our whistleblowers to get the truth out to the people sometimes ends up with them turning on us and telling lies. The dynamic of what went on with Bill Brockbrader/Wood is a case in point. He is not the first one... yes Pete Peterson did as well.

While I am happy to hear he has found another outlet for his ideas... the following information must be clearly made public.

1. I did not call David Wilcock in distress over someone unearthing his "channeling"... this is not only not surprising to me but as a matter of fact it is my observation that almost without exception our witnesses; researchers and whistleblowers all end up "channeling" some more than others. I have stated this publicly in my Sedona Presentation a year or two ago and others.

2. Pete Peterson has held a grudge and has been working hard to turn a certain person against us for a while now. What actually happened... and I have a witness, both Bill Ryan and I were involved in that interview process. We waited a month for his PENTAGON SOURCES to VET THE INTERVIEW... Finally he gave us the ok on the phone. We posted it to youtube and then several hours later he called and wanted it taken down and changed. At that point it was too late. People had already seen it and downloaded it. Anything taken out at that point would simply make it go even more viral. Be aware: He doth protest too much..now as he did then.. I didn't hold a gun to his head and I didn't give him drugs, torture or mind control.. something he knows a LOT ABOUT. And yes I could get killed, as he said several times for saying so...

What he and BILL BROCKBRADER and anyone else out there needs to know is WE ARE FREE as interviewers to ask whatever questions we choose. Just as the whistleblower is FREE to take the 5th and not answer. He's a big strong man... I don't think he was afraid of me but then again you never know. There was nothing to take out there because he never admitted anything. He simply got a lot of flak from his PENTAGON HANDLERS (along with some possible rewiring) and this made him uncomfortable...

3. Regarding Bill Brockbrader -- the only thing I asked after consulting a lawyer... because originally he had said he was going to release NAMES and EVIDENCE that would as he said "shut the SEALS up"...etc. I simply said we don't want to get caught up in useless lawsuits for slander etc so please ONLY USE first and last initials or ROLES... FOR EXAMPLE I said.. if it's a Police Chief say that.. do not use names... and then put the evidence which presumably would have the names on a site we can link to. ... Why he would choose to lie about this now is something only his handler can say for sure...

4. Regarding spiritual matters... If you pay attention, on my first interview and on the second Livestream with David Wilcock and Bill Ryan .. we delved into Looking Glass, the timeline convergence and so on. He had plenty of time to speak about this and answer questions and he did so... I am a HIGHLY SPIRITUAL PERSON... that is why I do what I do... And why I don't lie about anything. Unlike some people.

What I don't care to do is give a whistleblower a platform to repeat himself over and over again or spout rhetoric and philosophy for hours on end. The 3rd Livestream was hugely problematic... And it is public record. Judge for yourself.

I guess in fighting between the different factions.

The latest Camelot video, haven't watched much but she did say she would explain the drama with fake seal:
SKYNET _ ANTHONY SANCHEZ & JAY WEIDNER
Skyne t - Project Camelot Video

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

You ask why Cassidy can't cut her losses? Simple.

1) She's as bright as a box of rocks. When she could lay her straw textured, dyed hair on the shoulder of "The Hat" Bill Ryan to somewhat reign her in, and add a grain of intelligence to the Camelot effort, Cassidy could get by with being a dumbbutt blonde head cube. Now she's left with nothing more than being pathetic - in a retarded, drooling-all-over-herself kind of way.

2) Cassidy is in emergency management mode 7/24/366. There is no expansion of her clown-circus act to gain more marketshare. She has to struggle to hold on to the few other cubeheads who have yet, but may at some point, leave her for the next carnival routine. Cassidy isn't cutting losses she's throwing out balloon animals for excuses with no substance for the remaining kiddies who follow her. They'll bite down hard on most any bullship she flips out there regardless of how st0oPiD, banal and downright dense those excuses are.

3) There are more Bill Brockbader's to come. The word is out, she's a pariah in the alternative media machine and the only people she is left to guest are the other retards who share her loopy-assed reality and frauds who whip her into a frenzy with their moron-magic. Everyone else woth a crap has, or soon will be, sprinting for the hills.

4) See #1. Idiots with over-sized egos really, really think they are being smart. She cannot be lead, she can't follow and she is too damn ignorant to cease-and-desist her own self-implosion. Cassidy appears to have the HSFGASS disease; it is not a virus or a bacterial infection. It is a Highly Sophisticated, Fifth Generation Artificial Stupidity System (ASS).

She got so in tune with her inner nutcase that she actually believes the things she makes up, that's some serious therapy work there.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ms. Cassidy has decided to "set the record straight" and has new entries on her blog. Or one might call them "idiotic gestures of filp-flopping".
as evidenced by the following emails from the Jag...Jag...Jaguar.

Flip

Kerry Cassidy Project Camelot

"He (Bill Brockbrader) is not a fraud and my research is clearly evident."

Flop

Ms. Cassidy - "Why he would choose to lie about this now is something only his handler can say for sure."

Huh?

Two very telling and significant statements from Kerry's blog.

1) Not only is Bill Woods lying but he has a handler.

2) And almost, without exception, Project Camelot's witnesses, researchers and whistleblowers end up channeling.

With examples like Cassidy/Project Camelot, no wonder the alt media looks too often like a grouping of New Aged morons.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I emailed Pedophile and Consummate Fraud Bill Brockbrader - and you can too -

I have asked that people to send me a heartfelt email at [email protected] and
exercise their free will for change in the world.

and received this statement...

"It is my greatest wish to establish a forum in which whistleblowers can disclose seeming unbelievable information and not be discredited simply because they don’t possess a level of proof that nameless, faceless people in the chatrooms and forums demand"

...which was aimed directly at me and other like me. How special I feel.

Oh dear..........PedoBill seems to have dropped another rung on the ladder of total bollocks.

Yeah, yeah, Billy, ATS isn't a good enough place to show your pedoass so best of luck with your new forum!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
the truth about the timetravel conspiracy revealed at www.timetravelconspiracy.com...
at least if you take it as a roleplayer, read it. it just matter that you're influenced by it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
rofl

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's a very telling video in the middle of it, revealing a number of things:
1. Inside knowledge of 911 and a cover up.
2. Pentagon was a hit on 911 was a missile.
3. 911 conspiracy etc...
4. Existence of advanced military crafts by the US navy commonly known as "UFO" by the public.
5. Use of advanced psychological means such as Remote Viewing by the military.
6. An event on Dec 21, 2012
7. Building of underground bases by the military.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Yes I too found the vid very interesting for similar reasons

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
I emailed Pedophile and Consummate Fraud Bill Brockbrader - and you can too -

I have asked that people to send me a heartfelt email at [email protected] and
exercise their free will for change in the world.

and received this statement...

"It is my greatest wish to establish a forum in which whistleblowers can disclose seeming unbelievable information and not be discredited simply because they don’t possess a level of proof that nameless, faceless people in the chatrooms and forums demand"

...which was aimed directly at me and other like me. How special I feel.

Oh dear..........PedoBill seems to have dropped another rung on the ladder of total bollocks.

Yeah, yeah, Billy, ATS isn't a good enough place to show your pedoass so best of luck with your new forum!

"Billy" has much more severe problems to address than a new forum...that never appeared.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join