It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Wood : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Enjoyed the whole thing and felt uplifted by the positive ending: good guys win; bad guys lose.

Thx astorath for putting up the video on ATS
and thx Camelot for doing the interview
and thx Bill Wood for a riveting story and its' courageous telling

Highlights for me: insights on the War on Terror going on for years before it started; insights on the Tomahawk and 911; insights on the inside info leading up to 911 and what happened to the village; insights on the character assassination of whistle blowers; insights on the nature of area 51 and the fortune tellers and their use and abuse by the elite run government.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Is this man telling the truth or not?, discuss: Bill Wood : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’ve given the best 9/11 intelligence and technical reports to project camelot a long time ago, and they have ignored it, not good for their credibility: 9/11 and related: Intelligence reports abeldanger.net... Technical documentation ae911truth.org...

Everyone collaborating with David Wikcock may be a hoax, because David Wilcock is IMO a new ager, a new world order front. I’ve sent the referred 9/11 reports to both persons in this interview today, and if they ignore it, best to ignore them, for sure
Fleetwood Mac – Little Lies With Lyrics www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mel357

I'm with you on this, "Wood" is about as disinteresting and technically accurate as a he sounds. The Iraq portion, over two hours, nothing new and nothing current. His 9/11 information is a discombobulation of guesses, inaccuracies and speculations without foundation. Nothing to footnote, no references, just another mouth that found a camera. New Agers droll over "Wood", imagine that.

Changing his name for what? How long until a face match outs him, he's a Seal who has admitted to his placements during wartime. Pleeeeze.

"Wood" is a bad joke looking for a amateur comedy club and he found it...Project Camelot...where Cassidy will interview anything new Age and full of fit.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting video and more validation of what is really going on as well as to who is actually calling the shots in our govt.

And it isn't the POTUS.

He clearly states that he is writing a fictional book But in honor of his secrecy/confidentiality agreement to the US NAVY the story is based upon his experiences but specifics will be changed in order to honor his secrecy agreement.

He therefore will not necessarily use the exact terminology/names.

It's another indication of this guy's level of IQ as well as a legally correct means of getting his story across without divulging secrets which might jeopardize his freedom and or National Security.

The ship he was assigned to was being built and wasn't necessarily one that was currently in service which might explain a few things as well.

Interesting story and much deeper intellectually which provides some degree of credibility simply due to understanding the high degree of intellect necessary in which to be a candidate and/or accepted in Special Ops.

This has much to do as to why it might appear as far fetched to many who are not quite there yet.

I will leave it at that.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I think divulging that he was in a secret team pretty much would void his nondisclosure agreement. I posted my thoughts using my experience in the Navy, 20+ years of experience. The ship under construction proves what? He stated he flew tomahawks...a missile that was designed to fly by the use of waypoints, GPS and terrain mapping, a missile that if it was nessecary to fly manually would void it's value to the military. Ground spotters are used to deliver presicion strikes using laser guided bombs, not smart missiles. The recruitment phase for the Seals only happens during boot camp, otherwise you must apply on your own to the program during your career. He also stated he worked on the CIWS, I have never in 20 years met a Navy Seal operating that system, I have been stationed on 11 warships, neither have I had Seals come aboard to operate missile or gun systems. they have come aboard to be transported to an operation or to practice securing a vessel. Why would changing a fact like stating the amount of battleships active during a period of time be beneficial to anyone? If you had no first hand knowledge, you could google how many battleships there were at that time. I forwarded the video to my buddy from team 8 and they his buddies didn't even get angry about his statements, they just had a good laugh. I didn't post this to insult anyone but those of you that have replied to this as a serious interview should run it by some of their military friends before believing this stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Many of these whistle blowers including this douche "Bill Wood" appear to have narcissistic type personalities and aren't even aware of their need for attention. Even if a 16 year old agrees to sex and you are almost ten years older, who's interests are you taking care of?

Someone who gets trained in deep cover, deeply classified training, covert behind enemy lines...if that’s what I reading from above posts...and he is allowed to leave and just decide to blow a whistle? Umm, I think not.

He's got Jedi skills too. I don't understand this business of having to film in a public place except, of course, the helicopters are closing in on them Oh, the drama (queens)!

This guy would be dead if a fraction of what he says is true. Oh wait.....the interview was done in a public place.....phew, panic over!! What a frikkin joke.

"Wood" laffs at how bright he is, constantly "giving the slip" to intelligence agents since he knows "things about cellphones and GPS"...please, please, how insanely ignorant can this guy think the average viewer...

OH.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Project Camelot/Avalon are hoaxers who scrounge money off of those gullible enough to buy into their nonsense. No SEAL would ever divulge classified information, and especially on video. Even with my military background I've never even heard of a SEAL Team 9. A SEAL would also not control missile launches. There's too much wrong with his story from what I've skipped through.

Good promotion for his fictional book, though

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am really late for my birthday party..............so this a be quick.

You cannot devote 2-1/2 hours to a vitally interesting and important video but I bet you watch TV or read novels or yak / text on your cell and or play video games for that long each day.

Download the sucker and watch it in pieces damn it................don't make me do all the work for you.

You and everyone else out there that hasn't done their research is the very reason we are all in the $hit mess we now find ourselves in.

RESEARCH..........DIG...........Fall into the rabbit hole.................Take the gd red pill.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am really late for my birthday party..............so this a be quick.

You cannot devote 2-1/2 hours to a vitally interesting and important video but I bet you watch TV or read novels or yak / text on your cell and or play video games for that long each day.

Download the sucker and watch it in pieces damn it................don't make me do all the work for you.

You and everyone else out there that hasn't done their research is the very reason we are all in the $hit mess we now find ourselves in.

RESEARCH..........DIG...........Fall into the rabbit hole.................Take the gd red pill.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Well put.
This is the problem with most people.
They can't be arsed to do any research.
But they make remarks without any knowledge of the topic.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Pretty sure I have knowledge of this topic, otherwise I'd just read.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here's a test for viewers.

You honestly believe "Wood's" simple "disclaimer" would give him wiggle room to discuss military secrets that are this classified??

Then hit the "Donate" button and enjoy yourself.

But wait, much, much better news, guess who is up next! David Wilcock, the entire circus is in town for the follow on Q and A with "Bill Wood". The probability of BS, er, "Truth"has increased dramatically now.

Then hit the "Donate" button and enjoy yourself.

edit on 21-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For those who have an aversion to Kerry Cassidy...

Listen To "Bill Wood" So Not To Have To Look At Cassidy lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by astorath

Just came on to share this as well, Bill Wood gets into remote and future viewing and December 21st, 2012 only, for the most part, in the final 35 minutes or so however the entire video is well worth the time to listen to.

Darn you ATSers are fast!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Anyone can get on camera and claim anything they desire if their account cannot be verified. The "Bill Woods" of this world know that and so does Jaguar Cassidy. I once saw Teletubbies eating rocks and crapping gold. Debunk that!

The only way you can know if a whistleblowhard, er, blower is credible is to look at the (few) facts they present that can be challenged.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just asking...

If "Bill Wood" who has now been positively identified as "WILLIAM NEAL BROCKBRADER; WILLIAM NEWELL BROCKBRADER; WILLIAM NEWGY BROCKRADER"

...an online registered sex offender who had sex with a 12 year old girl..not the 16 year old he suppose claimed in the interview as posted here on this thread...would that undo his so-called veracity?

I am very afraid this entire thing will be totally exposed within a week and sadly will discredit "Wood" and Jaguar Cassidy, David Wilcock and Bill "The Hat" Ryan - having a man who each claimed over and over again is entirely believable exposed for lying about the raping a 12 yr old girl and lies about his military life isnt going to play out well.

edit on 27-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
Just asking...

If "Bill Wood" who has now been positively identified as "WILLIAM NEAL BROCKBRADER; WILLIAM NEWELL BROCKBRADER; WILLIAM NEWGY BROCKRADER"

...an online registered sex offender who had sex with a 12 year old girl..not the 16 year old he suppose claimed in the interview as posted here on this thread...would that undo his so-called veracity?

I am very afraid this entire thing will be totally exposed within a week and sadly will discredit "Wood" and Jaguar Cassidy, David Wilcock and Bill "The Hat" Ryan - having a man who each claimed over and over again is entirely believable exposed for lying about the raping a 12 yr old girl and lies about his military life isnt going to play out well.

edit on 27-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

sounds like a malevolently-charged discredition campaign if you ask me.

"he raped a 12 year old! what a monster! you can't side with anything he says!" rape is a subject of which gathers a lot of hatred,,,which makes it a perfect false-accusation in order to discredit someone's reputation or agenda.

it's often used as a tool to discredit people in order to silence their voice.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Everything Wood says is bunk. I asked folks who keep track of such things if Wood was an ex-seal and I was told he is not and that he is obviously lying about Seal Team Nine and their alleged operations.

The biggest tell that this guy is a liar however is his retreading of an old Dan Burisch scam. I mean, for Pete's sake, come up with some original material at least.

I noticed he called into Coast to Coast when L.M.H. was on the other night. His nervous delivery was unmistakable. He seems to be a new player in the faux-reality show. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of him.
edit on 27-1-2012 by trainedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

sounds like a malevolently-charged discredition campaign if you ask me.

"he raped a 12 year old! what a monster! you can't side with anything he says!" rape is a subject of which gathers a lot of hatred,,,which makes it a perfect false-accusation in order to discredit someone's reputation or agenda.

it's often used as a tool to discredit people in order to silence their voice.

Or he got caught having sex with a 12 year old. I don't know one way or the other if that is true but I do know for a fact that his story is fiction...not just changing info to protect himself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, I sent an email to Don Shipley, the ex Navy SEAL who wrote the letter maintaining that Bill "Wood" was never a SEAL.

Don Shipley Outs "Bill Wood" As A Lying Sack Of Crap

I wanted to hear from the horse's mouth...and I have just received this reply from him.

Follow this one VERY CLOSELY... It's going to get ugly for Bill...Don

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal "sounds like a malevolently-charged discredition campaign if you ask me."

No one did but since your post...OH MY!

"Bill Wood" Fraud Not A Navy Seal...Either...WHAT NEXT?
edit on 28-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join