It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Wood : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

An interview with an ex-Navy Seal who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. Years after the first Gulf War when we were supposedly not at war with Iraq yet he and Seal Team 9 were targeting Tomahawk Missiles on a monthly basis taking out targets that were increasingly "soft"... involving deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. Find out how this highly trained young man and his team were coerced by the military into purposely destroying villages and creating future terrorists as part of a plan that would ultimately serve their dark purpose, the war on terror and 911. And if that weren't enough, hear how he was trained in Area 51 as a specially gifted group of highly classified psy spies to see beyond the famous Looking Glass technology into the future involving 2012 and beyond. Groundbreaking in every way.
SOURCE

Very interesting information, really gives you a more detailed picture of what is going on inside the US military.

It would be particularly interesting to hear what others in the service has to comment on this!

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/1/2012 by Sauron because: - internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow NICE CAPS!!

Since it is 2 1/2 hours, would you be able to sum up some of what he says?

Not all of us can devote that much time to Project Camelot vids.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by astorath

The first thing the guy says is that the sole purpose of this interview is to promote a not yet released fictional book that he is writing. How am I supposed to believe anything he says after making a statement like that? Much less, invest over 2 hrs. of my time listening to his story that, for all I know, may be total "fiction" from beginning to end?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

The first thing the guy says is that the sole purpose of this interview is to promote a not yet released fictional book that he is writing. How am I supposed to believe anything he says after making a statement like that? Much less, invest over 2 hrs. of my time listening to his story that, for all I know, may be total "fiction" from beginning to end?

Pfff hahaha.

Ok that's enough of a summary for me.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah, judge info before you see it or before you get past 5 minutes..

There are plenty of information in this about war-crimes in Iraq and other stuff, non-fiction and on the record.

If you do not have the intelligence to look beyond 5 min then you are either not clever enough or you should find something else to spend your time doing. Eg. Go out in the field and do some work yourself, if everything is so easy to judge..

Your loss, does not really affect anyone else than yourself either

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It is a long video so I searched for project looking glass.
It refers to stargates/wormholes - I am intrigued and will watch when time allows
Thanks for posting

Below is a link refering to Project looking glass

www.danburisch.info...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, I won't insult you by saying it's too long or because he mentions a fictional book.
You obviously watched the interview and feel that others need to watch and give their opinion.
Which I will do.

However, I have watched the first 30 mins or so and he Does mention the so-called killing of Bin Laden and the helicopter shoot down of the outfit that were supposed to have taken him out, amongst other interesting stuff.
So yes.
I'll watch the rest and tell you what I think.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Well, I won't insult you by saying it's too long or because he mentions a fictional book.
You obviously watched the interview and feel that others need to watch and give their opinion.
Which I will do.

However, I have watched the first 30 mins or so and he Does mention the so-called killing of Bin Laden and the helicopter shoot down of the outfit that were supposed to have taken him out, amongst other interesting stuff.
So yes.
I'll watch the rest and tell you what I think.

Glad to hear that, I have no problem with a civil discussion, pro, con or otherwise

I just feel that there are too many loose cannons out there, looking at their post time and seeing that there is no way the person could have watched the interview before commenting.

I found this highly intriguing, and more importantly it is a lot of first-hand accounts described in the interview.

Looking forward to hearing your take on it

Cheers

Edit: Another note from the source:

To any fools who believe the disclaimer/insurance policy at the beginning of the Bill Wood video ...need to get real and wake up and smell the napalm! He is trying to stay out of jail and alive!!! -- and you can quote me -- Kerry

edit on 17-1-2012 by astorath because: added additional relevant info to post

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just finished watching this video interview and it has blown my mind in a very positive way.
Seems the Illuminati are losing and will lose control of the games outcome - The best of this video for me is towards the end.
Thanks again for posting

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Okay just watched the whole thing. What I get from him stating that it is a work of fiction for a book somehow covers his ass from what he divulges. Also the first 2 hrs are related to his military work in Iraq. From 2 hrs til the end it discusses his involment with Looking Glass. The last 1/2 hr is really worth a watch...
edit on 17-1-2012 by Backbiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Just finished watching this video interview and it has blown my mind in a very positive way.
Seems the Illuminati are losing and will lose control of the games outcome - The best of this video for me is towards the end.
Thanks again for posting

Thanks for summary and suggestion to watch.
2 1/2 hours is a long interview but the material sounds well worth the investment in time.
Maybe someone will get inspired to do a 30 minute collage of the best material for those who are under time constraints.
What many people don't know is that 1 -2 million Iraqi children died before the US invasion in 2003 and after the Gulf War in '93 from US/NATO sanctions and airstrikes.
2 million dead children in a nation we were not even at war with.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by artistpoet
Thanks again for posting

Thanks for summary and suggestion to watch.
2 1/2 hours is a long interview but the material sounds well worth the investment in time.
Maybe someone will get inspired to do a 30 minute collage of the best material for those who are under time constraints.
What many people don't know is that 1 -2 million Iraqi children died before the US invasion in 2003 and after the Gulf War in '93 from US/NATO sanctions and airstrikes.
2 million dead children in a nation we were not even at war with.

Yes the wanton murdering of defencless Iraqi men woman and children is what finally caused Bill Wood to join the good guys

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well i watched it all and really enjoyed the whole interview.
I`ve watched nearly every interview by Bill and Kerry.
Some good some bad.
It hasn`t been as good since they split up. I used to like Bill`s technique of interviewing.

It`s a shame this interview is so long ( not for me ) as i think this thread would have had more replies.
Then we`d have had an idea what a lot of people thought about this guys credentials.
I believe 80 or 90 percent in what he says and some of it`s pretty amazing.

This interview is one of the best i`ve watched from Project Camelot.
Thanks for sharing !

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

If i knew how how to edit videos i`d have liked to have spliced it down to a 45 min video because i just think most ATS`ers don`t like to sit through something so long.
In that way, you don`t get to see as many opinions as you`d hope to and the thread just dissappears in a day or two.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies

I am more than open for someone splicing the video up in a bullet-point kinda fashion.

Sadly I don't have time myself due to work

Anyone up for the task?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As i said. I`d do it as i`ve downloaded it onto my computer but i don`t know how to splice and edit videos.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I finally listened to the entire interview. Some really good stuff in here but those familiar with David Wilcocks take on 2012 will only find corroboration that we are in for a big change this year - a shift in conciousness that the looking glass project could not see beyond.
I think Wood is authentic and the only thing I found doubtful was his story about some random Iraqis having foreknowledge about the 9/11 attacks. I tend to believe Susan Lindauers' account that the Iraqis knew nothing beforehand (she was a CIA "back channel" who passed messages to Iraq before 9/11 and was arrested under the Patriot Act).
Worth the S&F I gave earlier.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I finally listened to the entire interview. Some really good stuff in here but those familiar with David Wilcocks take on 2012 will only find corroboration that we are in for a big change this year - a shift in conciousness that the looking glass project could not see beyond.
I think Wood is authentic and the only thing I found doubtful was his story about some random Iraqis having foreknowledge about the 9/11 attacks. I tend to believe Susan Lindauers' account that the Iraqis knew nothing beforehand (she was a CIA "back channel" who passed messages to Iraq before 9/11 and was arrested under the Patriot Act).
Worth the S&F I gave earlier.

Yes I found that strange re: Iraqis having fore knowledge of the 9/11 attacks - Bill Woods goes onto say he saw them as missile attacks - Yet in the interview says he was told by Iraquis of an attack using aeroplanes.
My gut told me that if the iraquis had been told then it was by secret agent/s or stooges involved in the conspiricy.
Perhaps to get certain Iraquis onside with the official story.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm about 15min in and had to stop to say,
he could be Obama's caucasian twin. Even his mannerisms.
Anyway, He doesn't appear disingenuous .
But who knows with these stories.
Gonna continue on.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hahahaha, he does act like Obama! But anyway, I watched the whole thing and I believe it when he said it was fiction. There were alot of inconsistancies in his story, things that someone intimately involved with the systems he described would be knowledgeable in. He gave the wrong the type of explosive in the warhead of a tomahawk, there were only 4 battleships in commision during the 80's. On a ship, the Firecontrolmen have seperate jobs, for example; an FC can work the radars and designators for the missiles and guns but usually would not have anything to do with the CIWS, which he stated he did work on. Believe me, when you are a tech on a system, you have plenty of your own work to do much less do another FC's work. If an FC has been in for a long time, it is possible to hold several system classifications, but he doesn't stike me as a lifer. Also, when you are deployed on a warship, the FC's do their own work, Seal's do their thing and they would rarely deal with each other, much less have a seal operating their systems. And the helicopters heard in the video...why on earth would the military spend thousands of dollars on fuel and manhours when they could just send someone to sit close by and monitor what was said? He appears to me as a person who served a few years then got out and is writing a book with his limited knowledge, no harm done but if he is really representing himself as a Seal, and a Seal that served in a super top secret group, then he will be debunked by the real guys in no time as well as charged for unauthorized disclosure. I hope the book is good and he is not serious about his statements. As for me, I retired from the Navy a little over a year ago, I was a Gunnersmate and dealt with FC's all the time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join