It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've not read all of these replies, but I did watch the first video and it really gave me the chills.

That same morning, I got a text from my BFF who lives in the Seattle area. It was about 5am her time, and she sent me a text that said "Flying Saucer." Now, hearing that from her is a little odd but when I got a chance to talk with her later on, she described what she heard.

She had been out smoking because she couldnt sleep, and just as she was headed back inside she heard this odd noise. At the time, she could only describe it as a, "Weird, twilight-zone type UFO sound." and couldnt recreate it at all.

I wonder if this is what she heard.. I will play this for her tonight when we talk, and see if it was similar.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Totally, I believe the Kyiv one is legit, however I believe there is an easier explanation. As I mentioned previously.
edit on 17-1-2012 by EmceeTrick because: TYPO!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Perhaps this is Extraterrestrial message, a warning or something? I bet our language/words would sound odd to alien beings if the shoe was on the other foot.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
one from Chicago and the one from Kiev..
they ARE exactly the same...

The one from Kiev is likely the original and real one. It was covered on the local TV news in the Ukraine... interviewing people who heard it

Strange Sounds in Kiev - Ukrainian TV News Investigation - August 2011

edit on 17-1-2012 by zorgon because: Gremlins did it :shk:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats what IM saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is a link to a video from Churchill Manitoba. Sound is very very loud so the source must be close.

I could not get the url out of Facebook sorry. www.facebook.com... click here too

Rhain

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My other theory is that god is taking a stab at making dubstep

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

That one is exactly like the costa rica one just distorded.. and do think monkeys live in that kinda forrest

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

They say it is from the War of the Worlds. Even so why is it being heard by so many people in a wide area.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have no idea what this sound could be but it definitely "sounds" industrial.

As a musician analysing the characteristics of the sound, here's what I think...

It sounds like it has a very long reverberation to it. What this means is that the sound is being created in a massive indoor space. You can tell because when the initial sound stops there is continious reflections until the sound completely fades. Rooms that give of these type of reflections, usually have curved ceilings and are proportionately designed in order for to have a well balanced and steady reverb. For example chamber halls, opera houses...and...aircraft hangers would be good too. If this was noise was done outside, however, there would be more of an echo to it. Meaning there would be a delayed reflection after the initial sound. And yes I agree that it does sound pretty far away judging by the rest of the surrounding noise.

I'll try and get my bandmate, who does a bit of sound engineering, to try and isolate and enhance the sounds a little bit. I'm really curious to find out what it is too! S and F for ya!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

They arent. If you take time watch all the videos you will see its the same recording. The videos are all hoax. Kiev is the original. And in that news interview most people say no they ain't heard it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

You can here it and see the trees move from Kiev video. Its coming from a building or roof when the wind blow

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We have been sending out signals to outer space for years, maybe they are finally returning the call...lol.
But hey, could very well be a hoax, and a very creative one at that. As far as it being sounds recorded in a huge room, recording plug-ins and reverb effects can create those haunting sounds from an industrial recording. It also sounds like the sound may have been slowed down to create a deeper haunting tone.
But who can really prove anything
edit on 17-1-2012 by squad51 because: added literature

edit on 17-1-2012 by squad51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
Perhaps this is Extraterrestrial message, a warning or something? I bet our language/words would sound odd to alien beings if the shoe was on the other foot.

Check out the "conversations with a six yeal old" thread - it's all about children being able to understande the "message."

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am from northern Canada and I see the northern lights on a regular basis and i've never heard those noises before. It's pretty spooky!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

sorry bub but i know when i hear # and i dont . granted i havent heard theas noises yet but it seems to me that this post is some sort of disinformation trying to convince people that theas noises are jst nothing.i heard the little tweeks and cracks dude recorded up north at the northren lights .they sounded NOTHING !! like the noises people are hearing around the world now . now im not saying that people are hearing an alien invasion but , there is some reason its so wide spread and another reason media isnt covering it ive been alive 37 #ed up years on this earth and ive never heard ant thing like this . this is something big

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

Hi,

It sounds like a boat horn (BIG BOAT) to me in some excerpts of the 14 min video.

In the video you posted,

if you listen closely you can hear the exact same sound occurring twice (once at 0:47 and 10:34) in the video at different places in the world. Strange... It either sounds like a little girl screaming or a bird, however my ears tell me that the sound is the same. Please let me know what you folks think about it.

Maybe it's a coincidence or the same sound clip was used by a lazy copycat artist. Please take a look and listen.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jcryder75

sorry if i sais any thing to offend you i didnt mean to imply you are disinforming any one

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
like i said in a reply ive been alive 37 years and ive never heard any thing like this.if its some sort of hoax then its deffinatly on a governmentel level. i like the comment one person made "its sounds like a metal ship (sub) under pressure like a ship intering our atmospher " thats not exact but the gist. also i liked the one about us being the aliens . in the bible it says that a trumpit will blown in the end times that every one will hear. now we all know the anciant alien theroy that older civlizations mis took tecnology for mircials.maby they missinturpeted the message or compared it to what they knew.a trumpet when what T.P.T.B.wer really saying was that we would here them (ships) when they came back .also the center of the earth theroy vs the bible. it says that in the last days the gates of hell would expand. huuuum ? now as much as i would like to believe aliens or demonds .the post that made the most sence (and answer to the dead birds and fish) is the methaine gass.but hey my opinions are no better then anyone elses so pleas reply if you have a better one id honestly like to hear.one more. mabey this is us awakeing into a higher dementional plane and we are more sensitive to the spirtal sounds and again if thats the case dont fear because its supposed to be all about love and peace so ?!?!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i don't have the time to go over all the videos but they are all fake, the noise (wierd sound) in "The Pas Manitoba, Canada" is exactly the same one in the "Kiev" video, here is a little analysis i've done, i printed the time codes so you can check it out yourselves

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join