It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Is there any passage from Bible talking about trumpets of God before the second coming or something similar?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

The First Four Trumpet Judgments.

When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake. Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water - the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter. The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night. As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

That's pretty much the typical 2012 apocalypse scenario right there! Angels/aliens starting a war with the Earth perhaps? "A third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night" - 3 Days Of Darkness In 2012

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

Ant People Of Orion: Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi

The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number. The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke. And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down." Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!"

Apologies for the large quotes! That's most of Revelations 8, 9 and 10.
edit on 17/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Some more that I found:

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy Name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the Ark of His Testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail
Revelation 11:15-19

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed
1 Corinthians 15:52

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard a great voice from Heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to Heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of Heaven. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever
Revelation 11:11-15

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in Heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter
Revelation 4:1

Source
edit on 17/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Excerpts from ZetaTalk on Countdown Signs When one wakes up in the morning, finding it to be dark outside rather than a breaking dawn, yet the clocks in the house and the entire neighborhood confirm that it is indeed the morning hour - this is a countdown sign. Rotation will completely stop in a day or so, with such a dawn followed by an evening where the Sun seems reluctant to set, setting hours later than usual, and then rotation stops completely. A second countdown sign is a fine red dust, unmistakable as it cannot be confused with any other natural occurrence. Ponds and rivers turn red, the blood color mentioned in the Bible's book of Revelations, with this iron ore dust that gives the water a brackish taste. This countdown sign comes almost in step with the rapid slowing in rotation, as the 12th Planet must be between the Earth and the Sun for the trash in its tail to be sweeping the Earth. Again, this occurs a day or so before rotation stops, and travel will become difficult if not impossible once it does. Where coming late, for primitive peoples without mechanical clocks there is a third countdown sign that can be scarcely ignored. The Earth moans, during her rotation slowing and stoppage, a sound not heard by humans except during earthquakes. Here, the moaning is chronic, essentially continuous, as though under a stress it cannot relieve with an earthquake, yet cannot bear in silence.

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My first post in a long time as this site has grown stale to me... But the recent posts about strange noises has my attention for the moment. I actually heard the same noises in Edmonton Alberta about 6 months ago but dismissed them to being local pumps jacks needing a good greasing. Maybe it's the man-made return of Quetzalcoatl!
*snicker*. It would mix well with the introduction of the 13th Zodiac sign of Ophiuchus. "the Serpent bearer". I better stock up on popcorn and twizzlers. I'm sure there is some reasonable explanation to it all. Have a good day all.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Does anyone know when and where these sounds first started?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Zorgon....
you might want to investigate VTRPE
That Carnicorn guy has something on it.....
There is also Dark4nite s prophecy....anybody remember it?

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining.

edit on 17-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So I don't normally report on this site what I see and hear, but hearing this, I gotta say, I have heard it before. It was a few days ago and it was night. I was standing outside staring up at the sky when there were what sounded like howls. I remember looking for the moon as a joke, but it wasn't up I don't think.

It was only once, and at first I passed it off as one of the cows at the farm up the road, but then I thought about it. It sounded too metallic to be a cow and it was coming from the wrong direction so I thought it might have been the nuclear sirens, but it didn't last and it was toward the east. Just after the sound, the dogs in the area went nuts!

I also heard something else strange, though it was a while ago - not sure if it means anything or not, and it was at least twice. It sounded exactly like the beginning to 'Running with the Devil' by Van Halen. EXACTLY. There was no radios on, so it wasn't someone playing the song, cause I actually waited for the music to start but it never did..

If you don't know the sound, listen to the first 13 seconds on this video:

edit on 17-1-2012 by SpiritualStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I'm sorry it was actually 2 years that was a typo. i've been liviing in the same area for 3 years now... the weather is various when it occurs.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Our morning news just played the sound and video from The Pas, and Kiev.
Wow. Surprised me to see it mentioned on the news.
At least it just made more people aware of them.
I hope if they figure it out, someone tells us, because it's just too eerie.....

They had no explanation, just said it was trending, these sounds are all over the world, and they don't have a clue what they are. Maybe earth sounds..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
officially creeped out, people are hearing these weeeeeeeird eerie sounds all over the place. How long ago did this start happening??

DUDE, I can't even listen to those sounds without a chill running down my spine..
edit on 17-1-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
At first I thought this may be a HOAX, but then the sound was heard during an MLB baseball game and the announcers commented on it.

So now I don't know what to believe. Weird for sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Could the sounds be coming up from these holes? Some of them a natural sink holes, others are man made mining holes. Just an idea about where the sound could be coming from, if indeed the noise is coming from the Earth itself.

Earth's Holes

Out of curiosity, I played one of the videos for my 3 year old son. The mexico one, and asked him what he thought about it. He said, it is a big scary monster from the ground. He has a pretty good grasp on things for a 3 year old, and his explanation made me think of the Serpents of the Mayan.

Also, just another thought, but if the Earth were to change rotation or flip poles, would it not make noise? If something has been spinning in the same direction for years and years, then starts to stop slowly, would it not grind? I dunno, just thinking a loud.
edit on 17-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There has been a rather large debate taking place on my facebook status about some of these videos. A girl who I don’t normally talk to claims that her sister was on her way home from work around 5am yesterday (1/16/11) and heard this noise. We are in the suburbs of between Philadelphia PA and Wilmington DE. Pretty much directly in the middle or if I had to choose, closer to Philadelphia. Im not backing her story, just sharing. I personally didn’t hear anything but I don’t wake up till at least 8 on a bad day LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I duno man, I've seen the northern lights TWICE with my own eyes in Canada. Didn't hear a thing, but they moved REALLY fast across the sky, like huge glowing green ribbons.

but yea, not a sound
edit on 17-1-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
the sounds have been happening roughly the same time as The Large Hedron Collider has been active.
maybe it triggered something off?
its not methane as someone mentioned. if it was sure the sound would go thousands of years back.
it sounds mechanical, there's a metallic mechanical edge to it.
and because its heard the world over, its not localised nature sounds.
there must be something in the sky causing this sound
something mechanical could only mean one thing. spaceships.
or something is happening in the earths core and the sound is reverberating off the atmosphere.
this would explain why it sounds like its coming from the sky.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

If this is what outer space sounds like in our atmosphere then something big has changed to let it in. The only thing that could let that happen is a change in our magnetic field, why I say that is some of the harmonics are vary low like a pressure wave traveling through the earths air. The sounds have no rime or rhythm just like the sounds on the voyager CD.

I thought you all might find this a little interesting that may be the sounds are coming from space but now we can here them as to before we could not, but what is more interesting is what has changed to let that happen ?

That is the real question What has changed?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
VTRPE
Air Force Variable Terrain Refractivity Parabolic Equation (VTRPE), which, with the use of sophisticated computers, enables a person to view what an enemy radar system sees.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
my facebook friend heard the same noises and he said it felt like the earth was ripping
edit on 17-1-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I'm from NorthMan, the region lies on the Precambrian Shield, billion year old rock with no shale although The Pas lies near the boundary between geographical regions. There are no heavy industry like mining or oil in the The Pas area other than the pulp and paper industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join