It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I live in Winnipeg Manitoba and my wife and I have been hearing this for about 3 years. Whenever we mentioned it people thought it was trains or what not but, there's no way to describe how you KNOW that it isn't a train its just not. I was blown away and just honestly so happy that other people from winnipeg on here have posted something because its just nice to know that were not the only ones hearing this weird noise. It sounds like it's from hell the metal ... hum scrape whatever you want to call it just sounds wrong. Its terrifying and there's just really now way to explain how it sounds. I'm just really glad that there is finally videos showing it and other people are hearing it.. Thank god.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just also have to say, it makes the sound even less comforting hearing everyones video, not just in manitoba but across the world.. that actually makes it real..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sounds like steel beams being dragged across concrete (possibly underground?). Or could the CME's that are battering our magnetosphere be making those sounds? Tectonic Plates rubbing in certain types of rock formations?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Heard it here in Northern KY too.
Started off like an airplane flying low overhead.... but after 10 minutes... it makes you kinda think.
Both me and my wife went outside after half an hour to look around to what it could be. It sounded like as though we lived several yards from an express way.. but we dont. It went on most of the morning... You could hear it inside the house. Have read the various threads on this, but am still not knowing what could possibly explain this.
It was really weird and eerie!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
I just also have to say, it makes the sound even less comforting hearing everyones video, not just in manitoba but across the world.. that actually makes it real..

Does the sound seem to be happening more often?
Can you use your phone and record a sampling?
Have you ever tried to track it down?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by superman2012

I think you are with the silent majority that will think of anything and everything else, but quietly whisper "aliens" to themselves for fear of ridicule. I am with you though. I don't know what it is, but, could it be?

Just the other night I watched a show - can't remember the name - but the gist was "are we ready for an alien attack?"
Michelle Rodrigez was the narrator/host.
They were saying that you never know, it could happen at any time

What timing.

Yes, I watched that as well. It is called Curiosity. Here is the link.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yep... The metallic scraping noise is whats weird.
That coupled with the droning noise that is continual.... strange!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I for one am not surprised to be seeing these videos. I believe the answer has to do with a Mayan Elder ceremony that they did on 11-11-11. They literally said they were taking the 13 crystal skulls and using them in these ceremony to open a "Gateway" so that their "Serpent Gods" could return.

CRYSTAL SKULL EVENT

There position was that we as mankind have lost our way, with the wars and everything going on, and that these Serpent Gods were needed to help put us back on the right path. Now for whatever reason this information actually found me on the night of 11-11-11. I had an amazing spiritual experience happen to me that night for whatever reason. It was real, it is what it is I won't go into details about that however that night something happened that I never thought would actually happen. I never thought I'd see a UFO personally, kinda just figured it was something I would only see in YouTube videos or whatever. I saw a UFO in the sky that night. The moon seem to light up the sky that night in a way I haven't seen before because it was so bright. So that night changed my world view of what is going on. Now you also take in the fact that UFO sightings are on the rise. People dismiss these UFO claims as if it is just people seeing what they want too because of the Mayan 2012 deal. I really doubt that. Sure maybe ten or so are not seeing what they think they are as is prob pretty usual. However its really on the rise these UFO sightings, all after this Mayan Crystal Skull ceremony.

www.youtube.com...

The ritual started in New York (high energy of sacrifice) went to Serpent Mound Ohio (which is a burial mound in the shape of a snake going into an egg. Its a serpent seed that represents rebirth. This is the idea of us transitioning into a New Age) and the ritual ended on 11-11-11 in LA at the "Gateway Hotel" Ironic huh? Here is a vid of the tirual at Serpent Mound.

www.youtube.com...

Mayans worshiped their Serpent Gods and always preformed ritual sacrifice to them in preparation for their return. Puts a new perspective on all this Mayan Dec 21st 2012 end date huh? Guess what they have planned that night? They are turning the Mayan Pyramid into a concert stage. Holding an event that will be televised. They plan on holding a mass meditation at 11:11am apparently at the exact moment of the galactic alignment...(remember this is what THEY are saying THEY are doing). If aliens are coming I'd put my money on them showing at at that very moment. These sounds probably have EVERYTHING to do with what I'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
personally, i havent heard it yet!, but one question to ppl who have heard this personally, did you feel some sort of weird vibration also from this sound, maybe even inside of yourself? like a deep deep bass? i have no idea, anyway.....

my theory is along the lines of the myan elders saying the earth will be going thru some weird changes durring the transformation in to the next dimention. there is a older thread that links a blog to a myan elders txt that talks about what will happen durring the last few days of the "transformation"
here is the thread it should be brought back to life since 2012 is here now!

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

saying that things will be unexplainable to our minds and eyes( sounds around the world and weird light orbs, ufo??)
frequencies and vibrations and magnetic are what hold us all together! if these change or one of them does SHTF. on a serious note tho.
maybe these sounds are us starting the transformation, but REMEMBER ITs ALL ABOUT LOVE, PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID, JUST LOVE!!!

thx please read the link

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

wow creepy, i started posting b4 i saw your thread, and that totally has somting to do with it man!! see you on the other side!! its going to be a fun ride!! love love love love love love love

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

yeah dude for real that blew my mind too. We must be on the right path!! I'll see you there!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I wish he would have focused on the reactions of the animals, only! They are the clue imo.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It is weird that the sounds are ALL OVER THE WORLD. Srbouska, you say you have been hearing it for about 3 years. How long have you lived in the vicinity? What do your neighbors think? When you travel away from the area can you still hear it? Do you hear it in nearby cities and towns? Is it every day, once a week, month??? How long does it last? Morning or evening? And, have you tried to investigate the source? What do your city leaders say? Anything in the papers or news about it? What was the weather, cloudy, fair, hot, what time of year?

Same questions to you Simon_alex0327. If people will document their experiences, I will compile into some sort of file. Please be truthful, informative and forthcoming. In fact, I think I will start a thread if I can get support. If we put this all together, dates, times, locations etc., maybe we can come up with something. If someone has more pointed questions that need to be asked, please also note them. Let’s put our heads...well, ears together, and figure this out.

Thanks to all.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
If people will document their experiences, I will compile into some sort of file.

That would be cool if it was in a pdf format when done...

Been looking at this for some time Here are two big threads on the phenomena

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon,

I posted this also in the other thread...

To me it sounds like a metal ship that is groaning under pressure. Like a submarine does on a deep sea dive.

Perhaps an alien ship exhibiting the earth's pressure?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienzombie666
Or could the CME's that are battering our magnetosphere be making those sounds? Tectonic Plates rubbing in certain types of rock formations?

Maybe It is well known that the Auroras make sounds, though they are very low frequency electromagnetic waves, a type of natural radio that can be picked up around the globe. We all know about ELF's
(Extremely low frequency] and it's relation to HAARP...

But the Auroral sounds are quite distinctive and are in the radio range

Listening to Northern Lights

A Minnesota Planetarium Video- Natural Radio: When solar flares hit the Earth's magnetic field, the skies at both poles can light up with auroras. The particles also create very low frequency electromagnetic waves, a type of natural radio that can be picked up around the globe. Every year sound recordist Steve McGreevy heads north where the reception is best and points his receiver at the sky. Made for use in the Planetarium dome, thus the circular frame of the images)

Produced for Minnesota Planetarium and Space Discovery Center
mplanetarium.org...

The thing is some people seem to be able to hear them without the radio equipment...

The sounds aren’t common, and there doesn’t seem to be any consistency in their occurrences. What’s more, one observer of an aurora may hear the sounds distinctly, while another observer of the same display– even at the same location– may not.

The inconsistency makes it difficult to determine the underlying cause of the sounds. As with any faint phenomenon that is difficult to observe and study, theories abound. One hypothesis claims it’s all in the observer’s head. Modern media has made us used to hearing sound along with visual display, so we sometimes believe we are hearing things even when there is no actual sound. But this doesn’t account for those Inuit legends that predate the technological era, nor does it account for observations made by blindfolded or indoor observers.

Another theory also claims it’s all in your head, but for a different reason. Electrophonic hearing is the direct stimulation of the auditory nerves by external electromagnetic fields. There are reports of people hearing “clicks” and “pops” coincident with lightning flashes, and well ahead of any thunder, that can only be explained this way. The theory is unable to explain why only the sense of hearing is affected – though there are rare reports of people noting odd smells accompanying an aurora display.

www.damninteresting.com...

This one has the deep rumblings - quite interesting as it was recorded during a quake

H.A.A.R.P Sounds Haiti With Aurora Images

HAARP Sounds Haiti Quake With Aurora Images How events unfolded in the geomagnetic field , before & after the Haiti quake - with a magnitude of 7.0 Rs - struck at 1653 local time (2153 GMT) on Tuesday, 12 January.

edit on 17-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I strongly believe that some if not all of these videos are fake. The background noises of the birds singing and kids playing are identical in all of the videos I've watched including the OP, the Kiev video and this one from Conklin, Alberta. The significance of the Conklin video is that it is deep in the forest where there are no kids playing and there is no bird song to speak of (except at some back yard bird feeders) because it is winter and near the Arctic circle and the songbirds have migrated to the US and further South. I know this because I've been in the area snow-shoeing through the forests doing wildlife surveys for the last month. This time of year the forests there are dead quiet. In the last month, despite spending all day in the woods during the surveys the only bird sound I've heard was a Chickadee, and the birds in the video are no Chickadees.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Actually these sounds remind me of whale sounds. They also remind me of the sounds recorded from Saturn in 2004.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Discovered a great compilation of the 'strange sound' heard around the world..
focused on the second week of Jan. 2012 in particular

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I haven't heard the sound, yet, but for those that have more than once, have you tried to lie on the ground and try to "eavesdrop" so to speak? I think that would help us figure out the source of the sounds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join