It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
reply to post by Cassius666

He posted an 104 countdown

yeah he did indeed, and we are awaiting for the NEXT 104 countdown. i wish he would of left some clues for us to figure this one out..
edit on 17-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Mitchell Coombes is/was a fraud, his only talent is manipulating facebook pages, and scamming money of gullible people.

The following quote is from another site,(It's a rugby league fans forum) but gives a reasonable explanation how the amazing Mitchell "works" facebook........apparently his NRL score predictions weren't all correct anyway.

Facebook gives you the options of hiding statuses from certain people or everybody if you so wish. So you post a series of score predictions for this weekends game and hide them from everybody. Make enough predictions to cover all bases. When the final score is up, leave all the incorrect prediction statuses hidden from public view and enable only the correct ones. Then you bask in the glory or alternatively make a conspiracy out of it. He has people commenting on the statuses which makes things a little tricky though. Check their profiles, all the people who posted before the game results were finalised, they're all accounts with no activity or their only activity is to post a link on his wall. Ghost accounts. So he enabled the ghost accounts to have access to the statuses. Then he would just post comments from them on all the predictions. When the games were over, enable the ones that were close enough to claim some bull# and go with it.

edit on 17/1/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

yeah cool story bro... anyways if you wasnt even on his friends list you wont even know what hes posted. i followed him literally every month his status's would had popped up. plus he had over 5k friends and 6k followers, do you really think he could go back to his posts and hide them before anyone already saw it?! some people are really lacking common sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

I totally agree with you.If he can save people with his knowledge, then he is a hero to me.Look at all the deaths in Japan and all the future deaths that will happen if nobody hears the warning

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
everything of him has gone, his facebook, twitter, fan page..

there was a fan page called RIP mitchell coombes, now thats been wiped off too..

those that know of him, he was meant to give us a 104 count down warning of this years Cali earthquake warning of 104hrs before it is meant to happen, apparently his close friends has their accounts removed aswell..

he mentioned something about war with iran, sometime soon.

i could understand his facebook gone, but his fan page, and pages of him created by anonymous people has also been deleted too..

MC Facebook

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I need a rain slicker with all the slobbering going on around here. I'm not going to use the words "naive" or "gullible" but can everyone calm down before there's a mass seppuku incident?

Maybe the guy felt like taking a breather? Maybe he contacted all the other FB pages and told them to shut down? Maybe he's got homework? Maybe he's in a windowless room somewhere in Myanamar being waterboarded? Who knows, but it's only been 2 days since he's fallen off the internet and he's already been martyred.

If he's never heard from again, then by all means conspiracy your rocks off. Holy moly.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

different one

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I need a rain slicker with all the slobbering going on around here. I'm not going to use the words "naive" or "gullible" but can everyone calm down before there's a mass seppuku incident?

Maybe the guy felt like taking a breather? Maybe he contacted all the other FB pages and told them to shut down? Maybe he's got homework? Maybe he's in a windowless room somewhere in Myanamar being waterboarded? Who knows, but it's only been 2 days since he's fallen off the internet and he's already been martyred.

If he's never heard from again, then by all means conspiracy your rocks off. Holy moly.

Fair point...but its 5 days

2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

everything of him has gone, his facebook, twitter, fan page..

there was a fan page called RIP mitchell coombes, now thats been wiped off too..

those that know of him, he was meant to give us a 104 count down warning of this years Cali earthquake warning of 104hrs before it is meant to happen, apparently his close friends has their accounts removed aswell..

he mentioned something about war with iran, sometime soon.

i could understand his facebook gone, but his fan page, and pages of him created by anonymous people has also been deleted too..

MC Facebook

does anyone actually read posts?!?!?! or are some guys here actually doing this on a purpose! its NOT HIM

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

he knows what hes doing. its not a matter of taking a breather or has homework. he is a busy guy we all know that. if we would want to take a breather he would not be active on his facebook for a few days, he hardly replies to wallposts anyway because with the number of people asking stupid questions all the time most of them are ignored. its not like he gives us info every minute. but the fact is everything related to this guy has been removed. gone.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
reply to post by Cassius666

He posted an 104 countdown

yeah he did indeed, and we are awaiting for the NEXT 104 countdown. i wish he would of left some clues for us to figure this one out..
edit on 17-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)
He stated the Illuminati numbers 11 and22 .Maybe he did leave a clue

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
yeah i know so does a whole lot of other sacred numbers inc 13 etc etc... theres loads. could be any

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
hmmm, 9 days after the Invasion of Iran is the planned date for the tsunami ... who is gunna invade ... 'realcoolstorybro'

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wawdy24
hmmm, 9 days after the Invasion of Iran is the planned date for the tsunami ... who is gunna invade ... 'realcoolstorybro'

i think someone said it would be 9 days after this time.
so 9 days after iran is invaded

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

but the fact is everything related to this guy has been removed. gone.

Removed......or deleted by MC himself?.....after he was uncovered as a scamster?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have been reading this thread and wasn't planning to reply since Mitchell is mostly bashed on this site, but after reading allegations on page 4 that Mitchell was potentially making all the fan pages and deleting them, I had to respond.

I am the creator of the fan page from this morning titled "Mitchell Coombes (NOT the celebrity psychic) -- Where Has He Gone?". I created it at 4:50am EST this morning. I did NOT just create this ATS membership, I created it I think back in September (I honestly don't remember and I don't feel like looking, I don't recall if I've ever posted on anything, but I'm assuming I did or else I wouldn't have made an account -- regardless, you are welcome to check my IP address, I am not Mitchell. I live in the US, not in Australia.). Anyway, the page I created was deleted (NOT by me) prior to 6pm EST. I don't know exactly what time it disappeared because I was sleeping, but by that time, I had gotten IMs on FB telling me it was gone. I was the ONLY admin on that page and it was deleted with absolutely no warning or message to me from FB, it simply disappeared. The account I used to create it was not deleted, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was being monitored. I made it with a fake account that I have set up because I didn't want it linked back to me, but there are a few people whom I trust that do know that I created that page. So no, Mitchell did NOT create that page, Mitchell did NOT delete that page, I did not delete that page, and Mitchell did not TELL me to delete that page.

There was something else in the last 2 pages that I wanted to reply to, but I can't remember what it was. I'll look over those pages again and if it was important enough, I'll post another reply about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
OK I remember what else I was going to post about. To the people who keep saying he could have posted numerous predictions and then hidden them and made the correct one public after the fact.. if that was the case, people couldn't have been commenting on them until AFTER the event happened, which is not the case. The fact that there were comments on the statuses PRIOR to the events happening proves that they were not hidden and then published after the fact. And to the person who earlier on said that posts can be edited AFTER the fact, NO they cannot. The only text you can edit AFTER you post it is photo captions. You CANNOT edit statuses or link captions after they are posted.

And to my last post.. apparently I registered back in mid-May and made one post back then. Regardless, obviously I didn't just now make this account and again, feel free to check my IP address, I am not Mitchell, unless you think that Mitchell flew to the US to create this account back in May and then flew to the US again to post this in his defense. Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if people here DID think that with all the other ridiculous things they post here and accuse Mitch of.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
maybe the aliens abbducted ...mitchell coombes .anything for the the good and benefit of the human race .is always distorted....aliens..like for us to stick our heads in the sand and know nothing..and who are the aliens?
edit on 17-1-2012 by spookygrey2 because: dont know if its a him or her

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyes14

The fact that there were comments on the statuses PRIOR to the events happening proves that they were not hidden and then published after the fact

Statuses can be hidden to some people and visible to others, how hard would it be to make the statuses viewable to "ghost accounts" where comments are enabled (and made by MC), and hidden to everyone else until MC picks the most relevant status to show to everyone?

Guys a fraud.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I got this funny feeling MC is on ATS right now.

2nd.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join