It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This post from Gemwolf 1 page back explains it. I was also confused as I could find a FB page online too. There are 2 Mitchell Coombes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Coombs was a delusional young man. 2 hrs before he posted about Japan, I posted 1/3 of japan would go into the sea. (Cayce quote) then when he was singled out i mailed him and asked him how he knew. He just said he knew. Then i linked him to my post and showed him it was 2hrs earlier.he asked me how i knew. I told him the increase in gravitational forces during the first 3 months of the year as well as the moon cycle, and a very large burst of solar activity all lined up with the data of the ULF team. Unfortunately they dont post data any more. I had taken two oranges and oriented them as the sun and earth. marked the time zones and did a rough positioning then rotated them in a rough guess and found they didnt line up with my location.

Has any of the needed components occured since? nope just individually. of course we are now in the same part of the year. pulling away from our closest pass to the sun so its open for a couple months. but without the ULF data there is nothing but spinning oranges, and moon phases. lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its looking about fifty fifty from reading whats posted......
Perhaps he did try to glean some cash off the web.....
That in itself does not cancel the predictions does it?
Even if hes a con man and evil to boot....
Still doesnt invalidate the predictiions yet.....
So far the remaining predictions are open to debate
I take it that would be the two quakes ...sept - oct? 2011
This is hardly past due yet....
Two months ...could have changed someones plans with earlier predictions maybe....?
Who can say?
the evidence could easlily have been fabricated by either side in this....
Multiple FBs etc etc...
We do know that he acted abominably on ATS but with the gov boys total access to electronic communications we can well imagine how easy it would be to falsify an identity.
Sew........i also have to climb on the pickets and await further developements with interest.....
I am not convinced he didnt have inside info yet....
But he COULD HAVE BEEN RICH BETTING FOOTBALL!
What reason to rip people on the net?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I was friends with him just after the Japan earthquake. Plenty of people were backing up his previous prediction, the influx of friends he had everyday after that is a sign that he made this prediction before the event. Also the money they asked for was only to build the website, then it was free. His facebook did get hacked a few times though

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

Right on. People are putting him down because he predicted a few events that didnt happen. I have been keeping a eye on his facebook page most days. Because he is predicting a big quake here in ChCh again. So human nature would be to keep looking. He has only predicted one big one in japan with the 104 hour countdown. So he has a 100% record so far. Now for the ones that are coming. Cali, Christchurch, Australia east coast and Indonesia. He has said quite clearlly that he will start the countdown 104 hours before. He told me that mid year this year that the Christchurch quake will take place. In the sea this time generating a Tusami. So I hope he comes back.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Very true,he could have made a mint on last years games.I bet on the NRL myself and they were definitly rigged.Apparently he was invited to come on ATS and all the debunkers came out and were very nasty towards him.Anyone would act the same in his situation.Anew FB page started last night by someone else using his name, asking where he is and now that has been taken down.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
These a Facebook page that's called Mitchell Coombes where a you? That's the 3rd time the creator of the page had to put up, it has a (#3) next to the title.. He noted time and date of when his previous pages were created and told everyone he won't be taking it down, whoever it is, is now on its 3rd strike. I don't seem to understand why they keep removing mitchel Coombes pages! Making it rather obvious..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He had trouble loging in to facebook. His accounts and pages were terminated.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans on this - if his predictions were valid, and facebook removed him for whatever reason, he could simply create a new email/facebook login and continue from there. And as far as his FB getting hacked - was he not smart enough to have a secure password and antivirus? not to mention logging out of FB so that the next person couldn't log in as him?

Maybe all the sites created by fans were him, along with the "fan pages", etc. - and when people started realizing he was a fraud and calling him on it, he deleted all of that and "disappeared". I'm sure he's around somewhere - ask 4chan to get on it.

I heard if you say his name 3 times while looking in the bathroom mirror holding a candle in the dark, he appears to u and makes more predictions after they have already come to pass.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

you think that if they can create tsunami's , earthquakes etc etc they can't stop a guy posting on the internet..............

are you for real..............

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Mitchells account was deleted before. He found a way to bypass this, but this time everything has gone, not just Facebook, his twitter, website, LinkedIn etc. I am not sure about the if fan pages were created by him, but they keep disappearing too. If they wanted you to block you, they would if it was as easy to make a new email and password wouldn't you think he would of done that.. And plus with a guy who can get this much info your speaking as if he is a dumbass plus I manage to copy and paste his info bit and pasted to my Facebook a while ago which read this:

''And if you're not with the government, please feel free to copy away with anything you see on this page. In fact, you should feel free to copy whatever you like, because the concept of intellectual property rights is a government scam that actually stifles innovation'' - mitchell

A paragraph before this quote said something about how there is no law to remove any of his accounts and to censor any thing said on his account. Directing that at the gov

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No one thought he was a fraud or called him on it on facebook. Get Your Facts Straight

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

All accounts with his name on have been deleted.Doesn`t that seem strange to you?Because the last ones weren`t even his accounts. They only had his name on them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Another good point.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yup just checked, there were about 4 fan pages (''like'' pages) they've all gone, even the #3 has gone aswel, meaning the 3rd one created has now gone..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe, the person(s) creating them/deleting them is reading this thread and laughing at you all scratching your heads, perhaps maybe said person(s) are even creating new accounts on here and commenting in this thread to carry the joke/hoax/scam/utter bollocks on.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 17/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

They terminated him because the Cali tsunami is very soon.

The HAARP disasters always co-incide with an invasion of a country

e.g. Lybia 9 days after Jap tsunami

Iran will be invaded 9 days before Cali tsunami

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Maybe, the person(s) creating them/deleting them is reading this thread and laughing at you all scratching your heads, perhaps maybe said person(s) are even creating new accounts on here and commenting in this thread to carry the joke/hoax/scam/utter bollocks on.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 17/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

nah.

because atm some people on facebook are posting these pages up to see how long they get wiped off. they dont even last 24 hours.
i understand where your coming from but some peeps are creating more new groups to see if they get taken down aswell, so knowing that i will create a page myself and see how long it lasts, so your opinion is utter bollocks, just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
reply to post by woogleuk

They terminated him because the Cali tsunami is very soon.

The HAARP disasters always co-incide with an invasion of a country

e.g. Lybia 9 days after Jap tsunami

Iran will be invaded 9 days before Cali tsunami

lets hope not..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coolstorybroanonymous

Do you even know what HAARP is?

Do you have a source or any evidence for this deluded fantasy?

HAARP is about improving communications, not causing Earthquakes, I don't even see how it could accidentally be responsible for Earthquakes.

Your hero Coombes is nothing more than a fraudster, as pointed out by several more credible members.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join