It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You are wrong there.I joined ATS last year and I have never heard such negitivity on any other threads.It seems ,we that follow Mitchell are a lone breed.The earthquake and volcano watch are the only plausible threads here and it is very strange that when a simple question is brought forth , all hostility and abuse are also.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wawdy24

Just saying ... didn't know the long standing members have the final say in everything that happens on good ole ATS ... just saying.

They don't......It's just that they were around when good old Mitch made his first foray into the world of con artists.......just saying

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolstorybroanonymous

Read a few of the links, it's about earthquake precursers that may indicate coming earthquakes.

edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: - quote removed by staff

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Thanks
AKA HAARP

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Anyways.. I see your evidence in front and then I see in front of me Mitchell's Japan HAARP 104 countdown which was in my news feed. Sorry but some times you got to see it, to believe it. Or I should say majority of times.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

gees, for someone who goes on about 'doing their research' so much u really have no idea. I guess you believe the government articles that tell you haarp can not cause earth quakes...of course there going to say that!

Dig deep enough in to the patents and yes there are more than afew of them, and you have to dig...there not just lying around for everyone to read you will discover you are wrong. And although it may not state HAARP can cause earthquakes in such words, but as your 'in to science' im sure you will be able to figure out what the sentances mean.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Genuine question: What got everyone to pay attention to this guy? I ask because all the followers keep harping (lol) on the Japan prediction, but what was his bit before that? You all claim to have seen the prediction posts before 3/11, but how did you find out about this guy prior to that such that you all became his FB friends?

What led you to him if it wasn't the Japan prediction?
edit on 18-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Mitchell has been a poker player for some time I began to follow him when he was able to score big with online poker.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coolstorybroanonymous

Thanks for the response.

But honestly, I find it hard to believe that all these conspiracy-minded folks, who absolutely saw the Japan predictions in real time, were already his FB friend or Twitter follower due to his poker playing.

Just seems a bit of a stretch. Will wait to hear from more of you before I lose my #.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by greeneyes14

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by johnanthony888
I also think the discussion is offtopic now. The thread was about "where is Mitchell Coombes", not about his character or his predictions. I think this thread is going nowhere.

Wow, you joined today just for a Mitchell Combes thread, I can't believe how many times that happens, then when his threads die, the new members vanish just as quickly.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

Sadly, that's a reflection on the community members here, not on the "new members", Why would anyone want to stay here and join other forums when you all can only repeat the same things over and over and over? It's ironic that on a conspiracy/information site that there would be so many closed-minded people.

You feel like that, yet you have been a member for eight months and yet this thread contains your first posts since you claimed he was a fake, being sceptical is different than closed minded, and being nieve is not such a good thing. Why did his brother choose to contact YOU instead of all of the tens of thousands of alleged Mitchel followers ?
edit on 18-1-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

LMAO, seriously? He "chose to contact ME" because I messaged him and asked about Mitchell. It's called a REPLY to a message. *gasp*

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by wongy

Mitchell wouldnt take a break with the time frame being so close to what he mentioned ''early 2012''

Are you saying this guy isn't telling the truth?

Originally posted by greeneyes14
*****I just got a message on FB from Mitchell's brother and said that Mitchell is fine and may just want a break at the moment.

Also, IF he did post a countdown before his FB went bye-bye, then isn't this a failed prediction since it's been over 104 hours, no? Are my maths wrong?

And a genuine thank you for the well wishes. I have a feeling we'll be fine though.

hmm i really dont know to be honest with you, confirmation of mitchell from his brother (i wont say his name) told us on a page he was fine, whether if it is the actual brother and not a fake account we dont know yet i will get the guys who had friended him on FB to confirm whether his facebook is genuine. fake ones are easy to spot.

Mitchell has not yet 'confirmed' a 104 countdown to my knowledge before his FB was removed. i would had seen it as i am a friend and his post would had shown on my newsfeed.

yeah me too, all the best for you and your friends and family. hopefully i will look back in a couple of months with a massive sigh of relief!

Are you kidding??? You know who I am. You know I moderate the group that I posted in that I talked to his brother. You know I ADDED his brother to the group. That *IS* his brother. I actually forgot he had a brother until yesterday when I was reading old forums (not here) and saw a post from the brother and had an "oh #, that's right" moment. It's not a fake account and I can verify it.

And so the BS stops, there was NO 104 countdown before his page went down. Mitchell took a break (according to his brother) and wouldn't have done so if the countdown was on.. and newsflash, his page went down WELL over 104 hours ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capricornia
reply to post by Argyll

You are wrong there.I joined ATS last year and I have never heard such negitivity on any other threads.It seems ,we that follow Mitchell are a lone breed.The earthquake and volcano watch are the only plausible threads here and it is very strange that when a simple question is brought forth , all hostility and abuse are also.

mitchell coombs is a prophet!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Genuine question: What got everyone to pay attention to this guy? I ask because all the followers keep harping (lol) on the Japan prediction, but what was his bit before that? You all claim to have seen the prediction posts before 3/11, but how did you find out about this guy prior to that such that you all became his FB friends?

What led you to him if it wasn't the Japan prediction?

mitchell showed up on my friends list january of last year saying that he accepted MY request...
i never sent such a request...

i am wondering if anyone else had the same experience...

i don't think mitchell was that smart really, he posted alot of dumb things... like things about obama that were actually not true, but are widely believed...

i did see the prediction though.. didn't think much of it... i didn't know it was a prediction at the time, just figured japan had an earthquake, and they were waiting on tsunami, then several days later, threads started popping up about a big earthquake in japan, and was thinking again???

i personally have serious doubts that haarp is at all capable of causing earthquakes...

i've always figured he was just watching for changes in the ionosphere...

the thing is though, i am not an expert on the weather history of california, but have they ever had a tsunami??? they have had some pretty big quakes, but is tsunami even possible in cali??? i don't remember any being reported in my years anyways...

i think he is just a conspiracy nut that is on to something (just not what he thinks it is)...

the whole, how the hell did he end up as my facebook friend is the part that worries me...
my facebook is only for people that i talk to on another forum (we have been e-friends for over a decade) i do not send out friend request, and do not accept them... but when he showed up in my list (even now is only 40 people) it said that he accepted MY request... that never has set well with me... it confused me at the time, and i would show real life friends, because i thought he looked weird... like really weird...

and FYI, i think some of these people are lying, as in february 2011 he had > 200 friends...

to be honest, i had googled the name and thought he was the same guy as the psychic, i only realized they were different people in this thread

i remember his posting the scores, but, im not in australia, and can't vouch anything other than he posted some scores that he claimed to be correct... there was something funny about it though... like he posted screenshots of the prediciton, but i never remember a prediction coming up in my facebook app on my phone, just reference to the prediction and screenshots... if they were 100% real, then i should have noticed them on my facebook app... i could have just missed them and skipped over, but i have a feeling they were not really there...

this thread is funny though, its like PURE HATRED vs. PURE LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE of Mitchell Coombes... There doesn't seem to be any kind of middle ground, funny how that works...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by wongy

Am sorry but no one cares, you continue to disregard the purpose of this thread

The purpose of this thread is to ascertain where "Mitchell" has gone, am I correct?

The answer to that question would appear to be, that no one at ATS either knows .......or cares

Maybe you should go back to facebook.........and take it from there?

If no one cared this thread wouldn't have 13 or 14 pages already. People wouldn't be signing up JUST to get info about Mitchell. ATS should be happy for that influx of new members for their own bottom line. If you want this thread to stop, here's an idea, STOP responding. LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyes14

So how did you come to know Mitchell?

I need more intel for my, er, research?!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join