It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"Declares to the World they have developed a Nuclear Weapon"

So? Who is US or Israel or any Bananna Republic to tell Iran that they can't have nukes?

"Do yourself a favor. Go on a social web site and talk to a few Iranian Pro-Democracy Students. They will tell you what is REALLY going on on the ground."

How much do you guys pay these mules per day to carry your load of false information. If reality on ground is even slightly bad it is because of you poking your noses in affairs of a sovereign nation and imposing all kinds of sanctions. Trust me, Iranians will all unite if they are attacked. Even Sunni Iranians united against Iraq in 1980s. Look into your house kitchen and fine tune your cooking, do not waste time and efforts into sniffing others meals. Oh I forgot! you guys do not cook, you do the fast food on credit cards mostly.

edit on 24-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
So? Who is US or Israel or any Bananna Republic to tell Iran that they can't have nukes?

Countries that are in good company.
China turns on Iran: No nukes...

Iran slipped further into global isolation on Thursday as China, its traditional ally, warned Tehran against its pursuit of nuclear weapons.

How much do you guys pay these mules per day to carry your load of false information.

No, really check out the link.

It's legit

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Suggesting a country to no develop nukes is one thing however attacking an independent nation because they have a nuke energy type program is 'insanity' that can lead to misery of all sorts for global citizens.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

You asked.
Any way, Send me a U2U if this nonexistent attack on Iran ever happens.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by victor7

You asked.

HA! You got him on that one! LOL! Really though...you know if you are or were in the Military...no one wants war. It's even worse for me because I end up being the idiot that agrees....because I can say no...to go play Babysitter to a bunch of Wackjobs! All the while I have my detail of MUCH younger guy's looking at me to keep their asses safe. THAT is the one thing I can't shake.

I have been saying for weeks that Russia and China would abandon IRAN the minute after they said they would say and reiterate the threat of Closing the Strait....if they said it once then recanted...no big deal...but they just couldn't keep their mouths or their ego's shut!

This reply goes out to all who said that China and Russia would fight to the end for IRAN! HA! What a JOKE!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by victor7

You asked.

hope not, as that would mean lots of mess, not wwIII but lots economic mess around the world. common folks would suffer and top brats will just shrug their shoulders.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

"Declares to the World they have developed a Nuclear Weapon"

"Do yourself a favor. Go on a social web site and talk to a few Iranian Pro-Democracy Students. They will tell you what is REALLY going on on the ground."

How much do you guys pay these mules per day to carry your load of false information. If reality on ground is even slightly bad it is because of you poking your noses in affairs of a sovereign nation and imposing all kinds of sanctions. Trust me, Iranians will all unite if they are attacked. Even Sunni Iranians united against Iraq in 1980s. Look into your house kitchen and fine tune your cooking, do not waste time and efforts into sniffing others meals. Oh I forgot! you guys do not cook, you do the fast food on credit cards mostly.

Vic....I am not some guy that sits at a computer because I am being paid to spread disinformation. I am here to keep my sanity and have been to many of the places we talk about here in one form or another. I treat all people with the respect that I expect to recieve in return...85% of the time...this works...and what could have been an enemy that now sees you and has talked with you and looks in your eyes and sees your resolve as well as you seeing theirs...becomes a friend.

The problem is the other 15%. They are simply ruthless scum of the Earth Cowards with no compuctions whatsoever to kill anyone reguardless if they are women, old men, children or even their own family members. I have met with people like this and there have been several incidents. Sometimes we meet so they can sum up what they percieve as the enemy...to get a good idea how we act and react to develop tactics based on this observation. There is no shooting...no fighting...just suming up each other.

Reguardless that I am in Entertainment...I am not recognizable to these people in my state during a job and I have been doing this for over 25 years. I try to be uneffected by anything said or translated and I know a cold hearted killer when I see one...just as I know that meetings of these nature if done incorrectly can embolden an enemy. The key is...to let them see in your eyes...that there is NOTHING you would not do...to protect your people....and one thing I have found that happens alot...some of these people find it easy to kill the weak and untrained...but when confronted by Trained Killers...they turn into cowards. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

"I know a cold hearted killer when I see one..."

Can you tell us, civilian types, what traits do cold hearted killers present. It would be an informative input. Is it basic profiling or something like 'instinctive vibration' etc. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"I know a cold hearted killer when I see one..."

Can you tell us, civilian types, what traits do cold hearted killers present. It would be an informative input. Is it basic profiling or something like 'instinctive vibration' etc. Thanks.

There are two basic types of Cold Hearted Killers...ones that are trained and treat what they do as a job....and others that may have a cause but in reality they use this cause as an excuse for them to gain power, money and control...it is the control they covet the most since at heart they are cowards that figured a way out of being seen for what they are by killing people and creating fear.

Religion plays very little of a role in this although they would like the populous to believe so...it is used as a tool to fire up the masses while a few benifit.

When in a meeting of this type...there is always a chance that some moron will blow themselves and everyone else up just to kill a few of us...but we go seek the real people who are the movers and shakers...they are the ones with training and allow their lackies to blow themselves up so if they are there...I know we are safe because they also know we are prepared.

If they can look me in the eyes without blinking for at least 10 seconds...I know we are dealing with someone serious...but this is also good because these are the people we want to be talking to. If they are all smiles and self depreciating...they are getting ready to blow us up. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Jeez! for such a job where a knock on door can 50% times mean getting blown up into 100s of pieces............for such a job I would demand $100K taxfree a month and $2M payment to family if gotten blown up by some psychopath or brainwashed mule. Thanks for the inputs!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Suggesting a country to no develop nukes is one thing however attacking an independent nation because they have a nuke energy type program is 'insanity' that can lead to misery of all sorts for global citizens.

Oh, you mean the nuclear "energy type program" Iran has that's buried underground and involves highly enriched, weaponized uranium?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Jeez! for such a job where a knock on door can 50% times mean getting blown up into 100s of pieces............for such a job I would demand $100K taxfree a month and $2M payment to family if gotten blown up by some psychopath or brainwashed mule. Thanks for the inputs!

I am already wealthy as I help run several of my families buisnesses. I also make good money in entertainment. This third job I do because it is a family thing. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In the event US goes to war and needs help they will for sure have help from: Canada, UK, Israel, Australia. It does not matter how large the army is, the technical prowess is very important. Australia does not have large army but technically they are very strong. Canada not big army but are trained very well. Israel alone can defeat nearly all the Arab armies combined by the air war alone at first, involvement of ground troops may be needed if they want to occupy land of the adversaries.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

i think that one of the keys to the USA winning a war against any country,is our superior and technologically magnificent Air Force...But at the same time i wonder...Theres so much buying and selling of weapons between countries,how superior is the USA's Air Force? And surely the USA's Nuclear Submarines are vastly important and are not often thought about or factored in...

I found this link that clearly shows the USA's Air Force is vastly larger than any other country > www.globalfirepower.com...
edit on 24-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Main US advantage is very superior air force. Advanced technology and very good training follow next. US tech on average is good 5 years ahead of the nearest rival or even a friendly nation.

In 1991, M1-Abrahms came within sights of T-72s and even took fire but the shells bounced on the ground and then hit the M1s causing minimum damage if any. In return, M1s fired and killed the T-72 due to having longer range in firing shells. I doubt any M1 was killed in the Desert Storm of 1991.

Btw, which is the second largest airforce in the world after the USAF..............it is the US Navy. Guess that get the point through regarding the superiority of the US air wing.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I have watched and absorbed at least 50 documentaries about the history of the USA's Air Force and about all types of planes and jets that have been designed and built through the decades and i can tell you know what your talking about...a * for your last post...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Do yourself a favor. Go on a social web site and talk to a few Iranian Pro-Democracy Students. They will tell you what is REALLY going on on the ground.

That's right. Like Ron Paul is winning the election by a landslide in the USA. That is what I gather is really happening in the US too.

The U.S. does not want to go into Iran and is holding Israel Back from bombing their Nuke sites because we don't want to piss off MILLIONS of very soon to be new friends in the form of the Iranian Youth. Iran will implode 12 to 18 months from now.

So delusions of one kind are pushing the US to attack and delusions of another kind are holding them back and the latter is the one which is currently holding the upperhand? Fine. But delusions are still delusions.

The U.S. KNOWS where each and every secret Nuclear site the Iranians have built and the only way to resolve this issue is in two ways...

Yeah, and they also "knew" where the WMD were in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Seriously,why has the usa been so interested and worried about israel for so long? Wasn't it england and the united nations that created israel in the first place? I suppose that its because israel is near major amounts of oil and the usa needs major amounts of oil,but then so does england and lots of other countries as well.Is it also to prevent another jewish holocaust?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Iran has signed a treaty, NPT, giving up their right to nukes. So anyone can tell them they cannot have nukes. But that is not the point.

Iran would never while being a signatory to the NPT announce it has nukes, that is a direct violation of the treaty. They can leave the NPT by giving a six months notice, as DPRK did, but that too is not a realistic option. If they choose to leave the NPT, they will be forced to return the nuclear reactors they bought from Russia, as those are the conditions of the NPT. In the case of DPRK they left in frustration of others refusing to sell them reactors for power generation and then developed nukes as well after leaving the NPT. The whole rationale behind Russia supplying Iran with nuclear reactors for power generation, was to keep Iran in NPT. Before then, Iran already acquired a reactor from Pakistan, a non-signatory to the NPT, and the powers were afraid Iran would soon leave the NPT and go the way of DPRK.

Since Iran is getting all of what it wants and is entitled to under the NPT, Iran wishing to leave the NPT can only mean one thing, that they intend to develop nukes. That is enough for a Western attack on Iran.

In other words, there is absolutely no realistic possibility of Iran announcing that they have nukes anytime soon. That guy was simply baiting you and I am sorry to say, you bit it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

One place I read that once somebody has enriched uranium at hand then developing a bomb is only a matter of following the steps known to every nuclear scientist. However, Iran would not be able to enrich the uranium in the NPT based reactors given the monitoring. On the other hand, they seem to have built own reactor at Fordo under a mountain. Wonder if NPT would stop them from enrichment at that place which they built on their own and not bought it from NPT based supplier.

Wonder why would Iran go through so much pain of sanctions to just get a bomb. They can potentially lose billions if the sanctions are placed and they lose even 1/5th of the buyers of Iranian oil. Such 'hell bent' mindset of national leaders is not right. Again, common person suffers, first from leaders that invite sanctions and if these do not seem to change the minds, then secondly from the air attacks and resulting chaos in society and economy.

I forgot, having nukes will keep the US away from attacking them. But is that worth 10s of billions of oil revenues and people in state of hardship etc.
edit on 25-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join