It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is something that you will NEVER do again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
"As I hit the water at 3 story speed my entire back scaped down one of the huge rocks leaving my back covered in blood. It didnt hurt but I knew I hit that rock"

ouch !! i feel your pain from here , and how many years later lol.

Yea if that happened to me that would def be off my list.

Pain in water is so weird , so painful but it holds back most of it till your out of the water lol

for me has to the the scariest things ever , it happened to me once but i will never let it happen again...

wake up while driving.

my god man , to wake up on the highway with two trucks beside you , and you realize you passed out for some amount of time is scary . First thing you say is , I SHOULD NOT BE BEHIND THE WHEEL of the automobile!!!! loool

If you feel drowsy pull over and sleep lol .

Holy bah jeezus!!!

Well thank goodness your alright. Jeez I couldnt imagine the insane fear that would have been.
Wow, just wow.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Some years ago, a friend (R.I.P.) told me about something he read, that "nutmeg" can have a psychotropic effect. We agreed I should be the guinea pig, so we grated a couple, put them in milk and water and went to a party. Nothing happened. I got home around 2:00, and went to bed.

I got up around 9:00, and took a shower, and felt weird. The feeling intensified and I thought I was going to die. I almost went to the hospital and thought that the effect was a neurotoxic poison. Never again, it was the worst feeling of my life. No high, just my whole body and mind felt, for about 18 hours that was it...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
After a one time go around...I'll never chop jalapeños and pick my nose right afterward!

I was really young...but that little experience will be with me for life!

I can commiserate with you on that one!

I've chopped Cayenne peppers and then mistakenly rubbed my eye.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I'll never incarnate as a human being again.* It's been fun but it's kind of a crappy ride. It reminds me of the Bill Hicks joke and the Mean Streak roller-coaster at Cedar Point. I had to ride all of the roller-coasters there but the Mean Streak was just too long and painful. Oh yeah, I'll never ride the Mean Streak again either.

I'm not sure if that's how the rules work; once a human always a human, just different versions?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I will NEVER again spend 9 months inside a uterus.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I will never again:

* Place those loose razorblades in my pocket.

* Pick that fight at a local pub with a lacrosse team.

* Finish that bottle of Jack Daniels and ride on the roof of a car.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltdan08
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I'll never incarnate as a human being again.* It's been fun but it's kind of a crappy ride. It reminds me of the Bill Hicks joke and the Mean Streak roller-coaster at Cedar Point. I had to ride all of the roller-coasters there but the Mean Streak was just too long and painful. Oh yeah, I'll never ride the Mean Streak again either.

I'm not sure if that's how the rules work; once a human always a human, just different versions?

Honestly I think you can get off of this crazy human being ride. You just have to know how to ask the right way. I was meditating a few months back when sudenly I saw myself 3rd person standing in from of a large 'light' being and it told me when I die this go around I dont have to go back again. I can move to the next level or I could come back to help. I told him/her that I would definetly be coming back to help. life is short, after life is forever.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

After a one time go around...I'll never chop jalapeños and pick my nose right afterward!

To save embarrassment...I should have said rubbed my eye...but hey...I was young!

My older sisters (all 5 of them) set me up on this one I think.

I pot of chili...everyone was doing something...one sister cutting onions, another rinsing beans, another getting the crock pot ready, etc....and the little brother chopping jalapeños....go figure...total conspiracy at such a young age...they knew I would pick my nose sooner or later!

Not one of them offered up "Jerry...you need to wash your hands"...thank god I didn't need to pee...and only felt the need to pick that pesky booger!

Could have ended a lot worse had it been a pee before a pick!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I will never again:

I will never do all those things at the same time AGAIN!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
I will NEVER again spend 9 months inside a uterus.

Good for you.
I think

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I will never ever again drink tequila. Just the thought makes me want to vomit.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ok,this may be a bit hard to visualize.

I will never,ever haul a piece of glass that is 15 ft by 9 ft weighing 300 pounds, on top of an elevator with an 1/2 inch clearance on each side up 26 floors with me beneath it fearing that at any moment it could hit something and shatter all over me slicing me in pieces.
That was the tightest my b-hole has ever been.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Oh hell yeah!. I listen to GWAR alot. I have seen them a few times.

That one time though, oh man that was intense.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I will never again kiss a frog - not even a healthy one.

I kissed a sick one a few years ago and the awful taste didn't leave my lips all day and then, to make matters worse, I got frog flu for a week.

I kissed a pony today (true) - oh heck, if I can't speak tomorrow it will be because I am a little hoarse....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
I kissed a pony today (true) - oh heck, if I can't speak tomorrow it will be because I am a little hoarse....

ziiiiiing!!!!

Am I the only one that likes the smell of a horses muzzle?
It smells like animal and oats. mmmmmm......

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

To save embarrassment...I should have said rubbed my eye...but hey...I was young!

My older sisters (all 5 of them) set me up on this one I think.

I pot of chili...everyone was doing something...one sister cutting onions, another rinsing beans, another getting the crock pot ready, etc....and the little brother chopping jalapeños....go figure...total conspiracy at such a young age...they knew I would pick my nose sooner or later!

Not one of them offered up "Jerry...you need to wash your hands"...thank god I didn't need to pee...and only felt the need to pick that pesky booger!

Could have ended a lot worse had it been a pee before a pick!

It could have ended up worse for you!

I'm not trying to one up you here, but honestly, that night when I did rub my eye, I immediately washed my hands afterwards. It was an evening when Stephie and I were dating only a few months. We were at her house and we decided we would cook Indian food for dinner. Appetizers, Main Course, Side Dishes and Dessert. All total we needed 7 cayenne peppers. I chopped them all. Our dinner was spectacular!

I swear I washed my hands good. Really.

Later that night, after wine and a nice fire in the fireplace we got comfy.

Let's just say, I didn't wash my hands well enough. Nothing ruins a romantic evening more than Cayenne in some sensitive parts on a lady.

Now, she makes me wear gloves when I chop peppers!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I will never walk a 5 inch ledge around a
mountain again without safety gear.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I will never walk a 5 inch ledge around a
mountain again without safety gear.

Wow thats crazy, cuz I will never walk around a 5 inch mountain with a ledger in my hand.

But seriously, dont do that again.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I will never again:

The link in your signiture doesnt work.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join