It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is something that you will NEVER do again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I will never ever glue something, then go to the bathroom and get my hands stuck to my "sausage" ever again.

(true story, was 15 at the time and luckily some soapy water did the trick)

edit on 16-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I will never again hold a parcel for a friend, until his "cousin" can retrieve it in a couple of days.

I will never again follow a beautiful stranger into a poorly-lit room.

I will not help a friend move out of his "girlfriend's apartment" before she returns in the evening.

I will not bet on three-card monte, even if the ace is clearly bent.

I will not impersonate another person, for the purpose of enlisting under his name.

I will not drink from an unattended punchbowl at a party.

I will not display a firearm, to intimidate an antagonist.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

You are hilarious! Yeah, that guy I work with is great. He's always willing to lend a hand!
I had to get one in too

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

I will never again hold a parcel for a friend, until his "cousin" can retrieve it in a couple of days.

I will never again follow a beautiful stranger into a poorly-lit room.

I will not help a friend move out of his "girlfriend's apartment" before she returns in the evening.

I will not bet on three-card monte, even if the ace is clearly bent.

I will not impersonate another person, for the purpose of enlisting under his name.

I will not drink from an unattended punchbowl at a party.

I will not display a firearm, to intimidate an antagonist.

I will never again drive a friend's "Girlfriend's" car to a gas station so he can get the oil changed for her in the morning.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To the point I use to like to travel alot between all the hassels with the airport security and everything ( and I am not fond of heights anyway so no loss there) have taken the fun out of traveling ( I have nothing to hide its just the idea that they even do that to old ladies and children,this I will never do again unless by train or bus I have heard rumors about that might be going the way of the airport. There is still the ar though. I have also been on cruises and never thought a captain could be so incompetant and cowardly as on the Italian ship but I still might do that we'll see.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
reply to post by vogon42

You are hilarious! Yeah, that guy I work with is great. He's always willing to lend a hand!
I had to get one in too

Is that just when he is not too busy poking around?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I will never never never never drink tequila again. I had the worst hangover of my life on that stuff and I've kept that promise to myself for over 20 years now.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Cheat on my wife!

Or my second wife!

Or my last three live in girlfriends!

Oh, and I'll NEVER let some cute hottie talk me into paying to see a Hugh Grant flick. My GOD... the horror.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

At one of my old jobs a guy I worked with was using the grinder to make cole slaw and accidentally got his finger stuck in the grinder. My boss just scooped out the bits of finger and served the cole slaw!

I will never eat at a restaurant again!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well, I will never try getting up after having a bike accident. Last time I did, in first felt if I had broken anything (nope) and the stood up. Only to see the lower part of my leg bend forward (that's not right..) and fall down in a lot of pain.

Thank god for weed, I was pretty damn high so it probably hurt less than it would have if I'd been sober.

And I'll never forget that stupid woman, yelling at me that I damaged her car. While i was on the ground, hurt. I wanted to slap her for it, but hey.. Couldn't stand up,

Also, never again trust someone that seems to be your friend.. He was with me when I had the accident, and took off (without reason) because the police was coming. Great friend you are!

Edit: also, I'll never be born again in this world as a human. I'm fed up with it. Just let me die and be happy.
edit on 9-2-2012 by TommyD because: Added another.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'll never post in this thread again!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join