It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is something that you will NEVER do again?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I notice the smell of the grass and small plants they eat when I get close to a horse. I love it, it's so sweet and fresh.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll never get drunk get in a fight with a boyfriend then get a ride form some shady guy that saw me walking home I mean he could have been a killer I wont ever do that agian!!

I will never go camping with my friend josh agian omg he got dunk stayed up all night singing and talking to himself and crying about his uncle got us kicked out the camping place!! that wil never happen agian!
edit on 13-1-2012 by TropicKandie because: wanted to add more things

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

I notice the smell of the grass and small plants they eat when I get close to a horse. I love it, it's so sweet and fresh.

Yeah I cant pinpoint all the aromas that are a horses muzzle but to me it one of the most relaxing smells there is. Besides a certain airomatic plant.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
oxycontin
or any man made drug for that matter.

I can litterally feel the dumb take over my brain just thinking about it

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Your rightfully entitled to kudos on that one my friend!

Yikes!

Gloves on...check!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TropicKandie
I'll never get drunk get in a fight with a boyfriend then get a ride form some shady guy that saw me walking home I mean he could have been a killer I wont ever do that agian!!

I will never go camping with my friend josh agian omg he got dunk stayed up all night singing and talking to himself and crying about his uncle got us kicked out the camping place!! that wil never happen agian!
edit on 13-1-2012 by TropicKandie because: wanted to add more things

Sounds like alcohol is the common denominator of most of your regrets. Maybe you should question how much you want to keep something so regretful in your life. just sayin.

Be careful out there.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Sounds like alcohol is the common denominator of most of your regrets. Maybe you should question how much you want to keep something so regretful in your life. just sayin.

Be careful out there.

Only those two times. I love drinking too much to stop! Saturday is drinking night and party time.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TropicKandie

Well like I said. Please be careful. I drink at my friends homes but if Im out Im usually the DD. Make sure you have one too, please.

I dont normaly stick my nose in other peoples party business but for some reason your post stuck a cord and I feel compelled to tell you to be careful.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Well like I said. Please be careful. I drink at my friends homes but if Im out Im usually the DD. Make sure you have one too, please.

I dont normaly stick my nose in other peoples party business but for some reason your post stuck a cord and I feel compelled to tell you to be careful.

Awe,your just saying that so she will post more in your thread so you can see her profile pic,aren't you.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Awe,your just saying that so she will post more in your thread so you can see her profile pic,aren't you.

Haha, nope. The only woman that Im interested in is my stunningly gorgous wife sitting right next to me on the couch. Shes all I could ever hope for and more.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I was going to add that I was about to do something that I will never do again,thanks for stopping me.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I will not drink and drive I do not want to kill someone or my self. I do not like people who choose to drink and drive that is why they have a taxi. Thanks for asking me to be careful!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by surfin4it

Bahahaha! I totally did that once... Never again...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
When I was younger I was very foolish and I hitch-hiked....although nothing bad actually happened to me...it very well could have...and now that I am older and know more about people and life...I realize the danger I had put myself in.

I will never hitch-hike again.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
First thing that immediately came to mind for me was,

I will never go on a Long Island Iced Tea in a tall glass for a dollar special after shooting tequila followed by a Heineken chaser bender ever again. Of course, that night and the subsequent three days wishing I were dead and praying for death afterward were almost thirty years ago (27 to be exact) so I think it will be easy to ensure it doesn't.

Looking back, I would have to say that most of the things I would never do again involved alcohol at some point.

Kids, don't drink and go out in public and don't drink alone. Doing stupid things is easier when you are alone, and when you are in public, peer pressure (even imagined peer pressure) is just as bad. If you are sitting in a bathroom in a bar telling yourself how drunk you are, you are already in trouble. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Ok,this may be a bit hard to visualize.

I will never,ever haul a piece of glass that is 15 ft by 9 ft weighing 300 pounds, on top of an elevator with an 1/2 inch clearance on each side up 26 floors with me beneath it fearing that at any moment it could hit something and shatter all over me slicing me in pieces.
That was the tightest my b-hole has ever been.

OMG that is the best visual of the day. I woke up the cat laughing at that. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I will never again:

Try to go over a mountain pass in the middle of a blizzard. Yeah, Neal, we could have died up there!

Take my ex back - I have friends who are sworn to kill me if I do.

Live with a cat.

Have a PC. Macs forever!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I shall never again, get married, or drink tequilla....but whiskey is just fine.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmm ! I will never again drink Absinthe, I mean the real imported thing not the weak immitation commercial stuff.
A number of years ago whilst serving in the Navy I was onboard a ship that was in refit in Scotland. An officer that I had been working with for a number of years was leaving and so a few people went out for drinks. As the night wore on people started to drift away to return to their beds, and eventually three of us were left alone drinking with some russian merchant sailors. We ended up going back to their ship with them and began drinking the Absinthe that they appeared to have in copious amounts on board. Their ship was in the dock yard and due to our ship being in refit we were in accomodation blocks on top of a large hill. I remember leaving the ship and commenting how suprisingly sober I felt, I remember leaving the two officers at the wardroom half way up the hill, but I don't remember anything after that point. The next thing I knew I was in bed fully clothed, My jeans were ripped my hands were all scratched and my knees were cut, also my clothes and hands were covered in mud. I was late for work and I couldn't find my I.D card or wallet anywhere so I decided to run to work (no easy feet when your head feels like a bomb has exploded in it) and come back at lunch time to turn my room over and look for them. Mid morning I recieved a phone call from security. My I.D card and wallet had been handed in by some work men working on a water pipe in the base, they had found my card and wallet at the bottom of a hole that they were digging and had cordoned off overnight so that nobody would fall in to it. When I went to collect my stuff from the security team the chief took me into the CCTV room and showed me the video of events the nights before. On the screen I could clearly be seen staggering up the hill and then suddenly I took a swerve off to the right, like some kind of magnetic force was pulling me sideways. I crashed through the plastic barriers surrounding the hole and then took them with me as I tumbled into it. For the next twenty minutes the video consisted of me climbing the sides of the hole and then sliding back down to the bottom every time I almost reached the top. The chief had tears rolling down his cheeks as he laughed at it and told me that the guys on security were debating coming to help me the previous night but it was too entertaining to watch me struggle on the CCTV. Eventually I pulled myself out of the hole, brushed myself down and staggered off towards my block. So that explained the cuts, mud and torn clothing. Apparently the video is still in existence for the amusement of bored security detachments at night.

So that is why I will never drink Absinthe again.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I will never again...

...say never.

edit on CSaturdayam171749f49America/Chicago14 by Starchild23 because: revision

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join