It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Forgiveness Act HR 2768 - Cancel All Public Debt Held by Federal Reserve.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What the heck is Bill HR 2768 and who introduced it?

Debt forgiveness is rarely mentioned in this crisis of unparalleled proportions, destroying governments and countries around the world. And only one presidential candidate supports it by the bill he introduced, does he have any other support from other politicians?

If other politicians where asked the question of will you support cancelling all public debt, by the federal reserve, What do people think the response would be?

Personally I think they would need a change of knickers, because they would be scared ####less to answer it.

HR 2768 Introduced by Rep. Ron Paul. "TO CANCEL PUBLIC DEBT HELD BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM AND TO LOWER THE PUBLIC DEBT LIMIT BY AN EQUAL AMOUNT." WWW.GOVTRACK.US...

www.govtrack.us...

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the ‘Debt Crisis Resolution Act of 2011’.
SEC. 2. CANCELLATION OF PUBLIC DEBT HELD BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM.
(a) Canceling of Debt- The Secretary of the Treasury shall cancel all obligations of the United States Government issued under chapter 31 of title 31, United States Code, that are held by the Federal Reserve System.

A must listen.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

i`ve been told (by Carl Denninger-good reporter and advocate imo apart from 9-11/Israel stuff) that most of the total debt is held by "the banks" and that the Fed holds only a bit of it.I do realize they are one and the same functionally,but politically and policy-wise they are treated as different,so how does this proposal achieve rectification of the economic shambles?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Spengler55

The private banks are the federal reserves, this particular bill is stating they want the US treasury forgiven of 1.6 trillion dollars of public debt.

Either way banks/ fed reserve, debt is forgiven the US tax payers are off the hook for this 1.6 trillion in debt, that was fleeced from them in the first place.

This would just be the beginning.

www.baconsrebellion.com...

Paul has argued for the last few weeks that the idea represents a quick way to make the growing fiscal crisis more manageable. Under his bill, H.R. 2768, the $1.6 trillion that the Treasury owes to the Federal Reserve would disappear.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The federal reserve is made up of the biggest banks. The federal reserve is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on humans because they have NO real value. None. Theoretically, they could have, and this theory was sold on the American leaders.
Everything the federal reserve does, could be done by employees of the state, and owned by the state and its people. Us. But, instead we pay interest on debt because private banks can create money to buy our treasury bonds that we never had to create in the first place. WE could have printed this money.
Scam.
Cancelling this debt is about acknowledging that the scam has been discovered and the game is over. Ron Paul is the only one that is not on the take. The others get lots of this newly created money to buy themselves nice things and political power.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I could not have said it better myself.

In a nutshell, and layman's terms this is the best definition I have heard to date.

Only thing I would change in your definition is "American leaders" to "World Leaders", but technically your correct because it was implemented in the USA first, then the world.

Facebook people might even understand this definition.

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

The federal reserve is made up of the biggest banks. The federal reserve is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on humans because they have NO real value. None. Theoretically, they could have, and this theory was sold on the American leaders.
Everything the federal reserve does, could be done by employees of the state, and owned by the state and its people. Us. But, instead we pay interest on debt because private banks can create money to buy our treasury bonds that we never had to create in the first place. WE could have printed this money.
Scam.
Cancelling this debt is about acknowledging that the scam has been discovered and the game is over. Ron Paul is the only one that is not on the take. The others get lots of this newly created money to buy themselves nice things and political power.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ron Paul says so many things I need to hear. Then he is always going on about "free market strategy" now I want to know, is he talking about total deregulation? This is how the big companies take advantage of us is not having someone bigger than them hold the reins so they do not run us to death.

Deregulation of the banking, agriculture, pharmaceutical companies, big oil, multinational conglomerates. They are monsters at the gate that need a freaking leash so they do not eat us.

I get the sneaking suspicion we have a wolf in sheep's clothing when it comes to Ron Paul.

I hope not.
edit on 13-1-2012 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I get the sneaking suspicion we have a wolf in sheep's clothing when it comes to Ron Paul.

I hope not.
edit on 13-1-2012 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

You mean sneaker than the wolves that have already disemboweled this nation and the world?

If Ron Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing, I am afraid he is going to starved to death on the bones left, by all the other wolves.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

He is only one of a very few politicians that actually supported wikileaks when cablegate came out. I am of the impression that Ron Paul is more of a sheep in wolf's clothing. A career politician who has had enough of chasing his tail with the endless diversions as the main issues are left unresolved.

As for this debt forgiveness, it is a step in the right direction. Society owns the economy, not some private bank.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Ron Paul understands that we don't want, and couldn't have, a totally free market.
It is important to understand what we currently have before you could ever understand why it needs drastic improvement. We have crony capitalism, not an over regulated or an under regulated system, a corrupt system.

We have regulatory agencies, but they don't regulate. They selectively prosecute, but look the other way when it is "one of them". This is crony capitalism.
We have the government issuing grants in the multimillion to half billion dollar range with no real accountability, and these grants go to the well connected. This is crony capitalism.
We have government officials that rotate in and out of the private sector, one day working for a company that needs governmental approval and the next working for the agency that gives that approval, and then back with the company. This is crony capitalism.
The power of the federal government comes down on small businesses that are doing little or nothing wrong, to protect the bigger businesses that are often committing great crimes. Crony Capitalism. Fascism. Mob Justice.

Ron Paul isn't hiding anything, he is as straight as they come. A freak of sorts in politics today.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OP - Your link doesn't work.

Not Found

The requested URL /CONGRESS/BILL.XPD was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.govtrack.us Port 80

Got it, it'swww.govtrack.us....
edit on 1/13/2012 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

i really like the idea of this bill, and i think it's what should be done, to make common sense of an illegitimate system.

but, I think it would be wise to add another part to this bill about WHY this should be done, and why the Federal Reserve debt is illegitimate.) There needs to be a vision to replace the money bubble economy.

people might not understand the reasoning behind it unless they make tangible changes to their daily lives/habits. there needs to be a systematic change in the way the economy works in terms of debt and "borrowing"

a system based on physical gold

Pan Asian Gold Exchange, @ financialsense.com

an asian gold exchange founded on real gold resources would gather so much international attention that the result would be the immediate selling out of all fiat US dollars and buying of real Earthly precious Gold.

this could happen, and this would mean a very ... exciting ... time for the US economy and thus the John Doe's of America, and other countries.

But, you should be wise enough to consider that this won't be that bad. we're not necessarily going to turn into a "3rd world country". the rest of the stable countries would back us up. countries with more sophisticated financial systems and higher credibility will "bail out" struggling countries with instable financial issues and economic recessions.

this simply results in REAL debt to another country, say China. this is not fiat fake manufactured debt based on fiat currencies like the US Federal Reserve Note. this will be very real debt based on gold payments to and from the borrower.

this Trillion Dollar Lawsuit is testament to the US debt to China already...once China & Japan win this lawsuit and expose the NWO pushers to the whole world, the transparency of the US Federal Reserve corruption will naturally cause the US dollar to collapse and the whole world will openly welcome a Global Gold Reserve Currency.

edit on 1/13/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/12 by metalshredmetal because: trillion dollar lawsuit

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
China has sued for tons of gold they are owed and won in the past.....
They were supposed to take delivery finally, after much stalling on sept 12 /2001.
Of course 9/11 coveniently cut that off and they have not gotten a dimes worth yet....
Perhaps that was another reason for the whole thing.....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

very true, i'll quote my post from another thread because it seems appropriate to explain this modern "Gold Rush":

Trillion Dollar Lawsuit is one VERY important point in which his (Benjamin Fulford) entire story lies.

the short version of his (Benjamin Fulford) story:

the sun rises in the EAST, and sets in the WEST.

once upon a time people used real Gold coins and currency....

as the ENTIRE western world (from rome, greece, europe, russia, USA & the americas) was being developed for the last few THOUSANDS of years, they've all been paying ASIA in GOLD for their luxuries (jewelery, foods & spices, fabrics & dyes & cultural ingredients of all sorts).

over the last few hundred years, most asian power and wealth (GOLD) has been consolidated into China & Japan.

the "NWO" faction has been slowly stealing back that gold from asia.

one such payment of gold TO china FROM the u.s. was scheduled for sept. 12, 2001

One long lost conspiracy about 9/11 was that the WTC basements were filled with GOLD, that went MISSING after the attack.

icing on the cake: The lawfirm that was "dealing with the paperwork" of the NWO's side of the lawsuit was located in the WTC. all employees, and all evidence gone.

but the "dragon families" of china and japan still have plenty of evidence.

makes a LOT of sense to me...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I love it!!!

Next step, get rid of the Federal Reserve altogether

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks for posting and informing us all about this, i always love when i run into someone on ATS that's KNOWS what they're talking about when it comes to debt and the Fed. ( and can translate is to someone not so knowledgeable)

So i'm a little busy now watching a game, but when i get some time later i'm gonna dive in and read what this is all about.

Thanks OP. S+F.

edit on 13-1-2012 by dannotz because: add and spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sounds like they want to skip out on the check we owe to other countries. You want your money? Come get it!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
My prediction...

We default on China.

They invade, starting on the left coast.

Gov offers them California in exchange for the debt. They take a stand at the Nevada line.

I need to move to Texas...
edit on 14-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
what's even more disturbing is that the fed prints money at will and loans it the federal government.

why is the united states using a middle man for it's nations currency when the constitution clearly states that congress is solely responsible for the coinage of money.

they circumvented this clause by printing paper money, when clearly the spirit of the clause refers to the creation and manufacture of all legal tender, not just coins.

did you ever notice how any attempt at a dollar coin is almost immediately shot down. that threatens the reserves power since it is a competing currency not made by them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Please read.

History of NESARA

This is not about debt forgiveness. This is about exposure of this monumental scam,
and all involved getting on their knees begging forgiveness from the people.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Of-course.

Please, America, WAKE UP.

edit on 14-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join