It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Forgiveness Act HR 2768 - Cancel All Public Debt Held by Federal Reserve.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

don't sweat the small stuff.

a bill like this NEEDS to be passed in order to have a legitimate currency system. a bill like this WILL get passed if we EVER have a legitimate currency system.

this WILL happen one day, the "small stuff" of which you are sweating WILL happen. don't worry about it, it's not going to be the end of the world.

IF there was such a horribly horrendous event that happened "over night", then China and the rest of the world would feel it too. .... step in China

they would most likely start these decisions immediately. China has known forever that the Federal Reserve Note was fiat and it's place as international reserve currency would collapse.

like i said before, it will be ..... exciting .... but there's no need to live in fear of the "small stuff".
edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: gram

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

they would most likely start these decisions immediately. China has known forever that the Federal Reserve Note was fiat and it's place as international reserve currency would collapse.

like i said before, it will be ..... exciting .... but there's no need to live in fear of the "small stuff".
edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: gram

This is very true about China, in fact, China back when silver was very very low told it's citizens to buy all the silver and gold they could. Google it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by Starchild23

well if you admit that you don't vote, then you should remain ignorant of Ron Paul and his sound history.

if people can't see that Ron Paul is the ONLY & LAST "politician" (among all past politicians and possible future prospective politicians) who has what it takes to take down the Fed,
take down the military industrial imperialism,
take down corrupt government and financial entities,
basically to put America back on good terms with the CONSTITUTION,
then you are as hopeless a sheeple as the rest of the McDonald's eating football watching brainwashed people of america.

when do you hear other candidates talk about the constitution and how far removed from it's law we are? compared to the solid foundation that the constitution provides us, we as a country are in shambles today.

if you already don't vote, and ignore presidential races and candidate's reputation and information, then i think the best thing for you to do is to continue to not vote.

we don't need any more ignorant people voting for mitt romney or gingrich or obama to dilute the people who ARENT ignorant of politics: people who vote for Ron Paul.

while you're at it, you might as well get out of the USA and move to a non-democratic country.

since you're not interested in voting or democracy, two principles on which this country was founded FOR A REASON, then you're doing no good to the rest of Americans except pushing more status quo by continuing a worthless cycle of ignorant non-voting citizens that do nothing but perpetuate the consumer-producer cycle of materialism.
edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

That is the opposite of the typical political agenda...which is why I don't trust this so-called 'politician'. It is like a rockstar advocating the fall of music industries. It's against nature. According to everyone I talk to, he is against the very nature of politics.

It doesn't make sense why a self-proclaimed politician would do such a thing, unless this is a new brand of politics. In which case, I may finally dip my mind into the game, just to have a good look at this brand.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
China uses fiat currency as well, but that is not the real problem. The problem is the federal reserve and its rampant money printing has destabilized the system. How?
In international trade, China gets paid in dollars for the exports to nations using dollars, and they must convert this into Yuan to pay the Chinese export companies. Because of the rampant money printing keeping the western economies afloat and buying, China has to create more Yuan because of the drastic trade imbalance. This causes inflation in China.
This is bad enough, but the uses for the dollar are the most worrisome. The dollar is used to purchase an ever increasing supply of exotic weaponry by the western oligarchs, escalating the potential for global armed conflict. Consider that these money printers are really not effectively audited, and trillions can pour into the coffers of arms manufacturers through government channels, in the name of "defense".
The cancellation of false debt would have a negative affect on an absolutely corrupt financial monopoly, and little else. Main street would ultimately benefit from a fairer distribution of the spoils of capitalism.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Oh sure, when Ron Paul puts forth the idea, everyone jumps on board but, when I float the idea out there, everyone thinks its a stupid idea.

The bottom line is; debts that cannot be repaid WILL NOT be repaid.

Anyone should be able to figure that out. Government debt has reached the point where it will be impossible to ever pay it off. We might as well face facts and cancel that debt right now before it drags the whole world down with it.

We also need to recognize that the way bankers operate is nothing short of criminal activity. They don't deserve to have their debts repaid for the money they created out of nothing.

edit on 1/14/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That was a very good thread. I starred it!
I guess perhaps some misunderstood your suggestion, but it looked like you had some good comments there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Oh sure, when Ron Paul puts forth the idea, everyone jumps on board but, when I float the idea out there, everyone thinks its a stupid idea.

Fort,

This is actually my main point of this OP and I am glad you brought it up, even Ron Paul cannot get much support from the idea, in fact, most of us on ATS have not heard about this bill till now, let alone the rest of the USA.

Don't feel left out, because the MSM, and TPTB are doing everything they can to suppress this type of basic information that would remove their strangle-hold.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why don't they cancel all debt, public and private while they are at it?

Cancelling fed gov debt would only open the door to borrowing more money.

The whole system is a scam, not just the fed gov, all banks, all corporations, and all institutions in general. Time to end the whole circle jerk.

edit on 14-1-2012 by poet1b because: add missing 's'

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

HJR-192 of 1933 already REMOVED the public debt from the hands of the people and PLACED IT on the "government" by removing the ONLY tangible currency there ever was....GOLD.

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the
government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on
the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their
credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of
circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption.
This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect
contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a
contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have
any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and
discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments.
The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born
lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an
execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic,
simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels
of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt
with a debt. What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to
pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is
discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged
dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt
exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in
possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so
we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary
can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel
that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not
true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the
people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask
yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay?
Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on
top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and
so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the
more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all
that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and
after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the
payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the
charge.

What WE the de jure "people" MUST do is hold the "government" accountable!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

see you to have falling for the 1.6 in debt it is in the figure of $16.8 trillion for who is the GOV? The public. We pay for incurred cost , from tax to mil, to aid, this is why we are in the mess we are , the GOV has spent more than they take in. We the public only pay the interest not the current amount due, do the numbers of what is spent by GOV , Div that by tax and you will see it is for more than any one knew, the only way to get out from it is to start anew .

edit on 14-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
great thread, keep spreading the message!

they created currency out of nothing, now the scam is over it is time to just erase the "debt" and tell the fed reserve where to go.

shame he couldn't just make a "get rid of the fed all together" act
edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

If you keep up on Ron P that is his plan, that is to get rid of the fed, but this might be his down fall for TPTB are not going do that, for if they do that will be the end of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

see you to have falling for the 1.6 in debt it is in the figure of $16.8 trillion for who is the GOV? The public.

No one has fallen for anything, the general public wouldn't be able to grasp a higher number, so I believe RP picked a number to start off with.

We can smell the stink, but until we get the diaper off we don't know the real damage.

Most veterans on ATS are well versed on the economic status of the economy, it wasn't long ago that people couldn't even grasp the concept of Federal Reserve being a private entity.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Little do most people know that the federal reserve's charter officially ends in december 2012.
Good timing, no?
You must realize that all the world (and time) is a stage for theater.

all the changes discussed in this thread will be happily welcomed very soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm really stoked about this!

Wifey and self were discussing similar topic;

"Who of all humanity is the least likely to forgive debt?"

We determined the numbers to be likely around 1% of humanity are unwilling to forgive debt.

Oh, to be so optimistic!

On a side note, I refuse to cast a single vote until a check-box for 'no-confidence' is implemented...
When that happens, I will have confidence in the electoral process and the servants aspiring to serve in an electable capacity.
edit on (1/14/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I know we hear about america being in debt and how they are alot in debt but what you basically never hear is that the europeon union is not that far behind america

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
""2768 is an invalid bill number""

thomas.loc.gov...

There is no such Bill in Congress.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
""2768 is an invalid bill number""

thomas.loc.gov...

There is no such Bill in Congress.

Really? I found it.

HR 2768 Bill Official Library of Congress

And here is the link to the actual PDF or Copy of it.

PDF of HR 2768
edit on 14-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
HR 2768 Sponsored by.....RON PAUL, 7-31-2011. What else needs to be said. Do you have any other items to get Ron Paul's name thrown out there? Oh, maybe that was just a coincidence???

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
HR 2768 Sponsored by.....RON PAUL, 7-31-2011. What else needs to be said. Do you have any other items to get Ron Paul's name thrown out there? Oh, maybe that was just a coincidence???

If you read the thread carefully it really has little to do with Ron Paul, even though he did sponsor it. This bill has to do with keeping our eye on the issues at hand.

The fact is Ron Paul seems to speak the Real Truth and many people still want to believe the lies that other politicians are telling them.

Granted, one man will not change the entire system, RP says that himself.

It will take all of us, that want change for the better to make a new way of life for ourselves. I intuitively feel something is coming down the pipe and TPTB are scared this time around.

The main question is do any other presidential candidates support, or even speak about these issues?

edit on 14-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join