It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Forgiveness Act HR 2768 - Cancel All Public Debt Held by Federal Reserve.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Okay, but you fail to see that ALL of those things would be even easier under Ron Paul's less regulation - less corporate taxation beliefs. Ron Paul is great on many things, but his talking up of "free markets" is little more than parroting for big corporations who would love nothing more than less regulation and less corporate taxes His idealism when it comes to free markets/capitalism would only work in an imaginary world where the rich aren't insanely greedy and willing to ruin other people's lives just to get that 5th ferrari. Corporations and banks have already feasted on the wealth of the poor and middle class, they will feast even more if there are even less regulations than currently. It's like taking the muzzle and chains off a rabid werewolf and hoping it will only kill the rats in your house.
edit on 14-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
In my opinion, the way the Fed was created to operate is enough evidence to convince anyone that their intentions were not hones. What the Fed does could be done by a government entity that is actually answerable for their actions. An entity that could be audited, and held accountable for any wrongdoing.

If something like this were to pass, I would think that any loopholes that are available for the transfer of this debt to other institutions, which would still hold taxpayers accountable for the balance, would be utilized...this is of course if there is such a way. Personally I have no idea. All I know is that they would do everything in their power to screw the people over, because there will be actual individuals who will lose a lot of money if this passed.

I am even more impressed with Ron Paul at this point. How could anyone say that he is a shill, and not for the people? There are only a handful of politicians with enough character to introduce something like this, and none of them seem to have taken any action, except Paul.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
great thread, keep spreading the message!

they created currency out of nothing, now the scam is over it is time to just erase the "debt" and tell the fed reserve where to go.

shame he couldn't just make a "get rid of the fed all together" act
edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

December 21st of this year Congress MUST VOTE to renew the Federal Reserve Act of 1912, if they do not, the fed is over and done with. Ron Paul is a scapegoat for that. The world markets will fall, not crash, and he will be blamed and some wall street nut will shoot him and then the Amero will be introduced and we start all over again with the bull# currency!!

Dec. 21st 2012..............this is what IT is ALL about and NOTHING ELSE!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by bekod

Little do most people know that the federal reserve's charter officially ends in december 2012.
Good timing, no?
You must realize that all the world (and time) is a stage for theater.

all the changes discussed in this thread will be happily welcomed very soon.

Exactly, read above post. I am glad some people KNOW IT.

Second line

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
WTF? Nothing surprises me anymore

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
My prediction...

We default on China.

They invade, starting on the left coast.

Gov offers them California in exchange for the debt. They take a stand at the Nevada line.

I need to move to Texas...
edit on 14-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

Thats why I left cally and moved to Texas

And if you do go to Austin, great city, high tech stuff going on and food from everywhere. Its like cowboys and hippies combined. I LOVE IT

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
YES FINALLY, if this passes we can tell the Federal Reserve Bank (which i have heard is privately owned) to kiss our behinds and get out of our country.

"Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexei
YES FINALLY, if this passes we can tell the Federal Reserve Bank (which i have heard is privately owned) to kiss our behinds and get out of our country.

"Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry

wow, you sound like a newcomer to ATS, welcome!

i think you would learn a LOT from reading responses in this entire thread and also read the links that people provided.

like, i really think you'd like it.

i hope you like what you see at ATS, it's a quintessential reason the internet is AWESOME and should never be censored!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
He would be dead before it was passed.. please.. talk is one thing.. to enact it is entirely different.

Again why I don't TRUST this guy or any politician... slavery is slavery regardless how you paint it.

Think I'll rely on my own values judgmentment then someone painting a pretty picture.

The world is bigger then some guy in office for four years..

edit on 15-1-2012 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

You make a very good point people should be self responsible and then we wouldn't need governing, unfortunately many people feel they need a more powerful entity to guide them, instead of self-empowerment.

So at this point if someone is going to be in a powerful position, let the truth be told.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have discussed this matter with a friend who is by no means an idiot, and he agrees with me.

There is NO way this will happen...and if it does, it means something bad is coming. Why do I say this? Because an overhaul of the National Debt means an entire governmental overhaul...and that means a new system that we may very well despise.

Better the system we want to fight, than the system we CAN'T fight.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I have discussed this matter with a friend who is by no means an idiot, and he agrees with me.

There is NO way this will happen...and if it does, it means something bad is coming. Why do I say this? Because an overhaul of the National Debt means an entire governmental overhaul...and that means a new system that we may very well despise.

READ what I posted. Why are so many people NOT comprehending what already HAS happened?

Redemption Manual, look it up and read it!!

www.pacificguardian.info...

It has been posted on so many different sites, READ IT!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

It's a bit late for that, our current system does not represent the people currently.

And what rights, and privileges we have are eroding fast.

Does anyone remember the servers crashing in Washington D.C. because of email flooding, in 2008 just before the bailout of Wall Street happened? I Do

In fact, the bailout didn't pass the first time because the representatives actually used their logic and intuition, then they were told to passed it despite the majority in the USA not wanting the Bail Out.

So it's OK for the elite, and TPTB to fleece the world, while we all just watch it transpire and then we (the majority) have to shoulder their arrogant and greed filled decisions?

Something bad has already happened over and over, yet we convince ourselves the Emperor has clothes on, unfortunately he does not.

In order to solve a problem first we have to acknowledge there is one.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

the world is a stage well enough of the comedy and laughs caused by the clowns and fools, time for a drama or a well written act, one with no violence no clowns no fools no bloodshed and no you must have ticket to leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join