It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are all UFO's infinitely connected with Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So you have joined the disillusioned crowd? I see, so this thread is not about discussion it is geared more towards validating your erroneous ideas, preconceived conditioning and inability to understand anything related to the mysterious. Gotcha.

For some of us it is not a point of "what if" any longer, it is a fact to be discussed openly as even those with a type 4 experience are still open to more discoveries.
edit on 13-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Short answer: Non-human entities have been reported near landed UFOs. Abduction cases have varified (for some) that the UFOs are, in deed, alien craft plus! And then, there is always the Roswell crash and others.

Lastly, the triangles witnessed over the last three decades or so are suspected of being our re-engineered versions of alien technologies and kept secret for military purposes.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
So you have joined the disillusioned crowd? I see, so this thread is not about discussion it is geared more towards validating your erroneous ideas, preconceived conditioning and inability to understand anything related to the mysterious. Gotcha.

For some of us it is not a point of "what if" any longer, it is a fact to be discussed openly as even those with a type 4 experience are still open to more discoveries.
edit on 13-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

What disillusioned crowd?

This thread IS about discussion . But I am afraid you are confused with the definition of "discussion" or "debate". I don't think it means having "alien gossip".

You are free to debate me ..that is what I want.

It is "what if". If you knew anything about hostile space this alien connection would never happen.

Type 4 experience? You mean more alien jargon. Prove it

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Short answer: Non-human entities have been reported near landed UFOs. Abduction cases have varified (for some) that the UFOs are, in deed, alien craft plus! And then, there is always the Roswell crash and others.

Lastly, the triangles witnessed over the last three decades or so are suspected of being our re-engineered versions of alien technologies and kept secret for military purposes.

Reported by whom. And since when is an eyewitness account credible?

Abduction as verified for "some"? "Some" meaning Miracles are the work of Jesus?
Isn't that the same delusion?

How and why would you think something(anything) man made must be influenced from alien technology?.

Does that mean the Wright Brothers were influenced by the Annunaki?

Why would you think you are so special , that the military has created for the first time something descending from alien technology,,in your lifetime. Why? Because it was a triangle?

How does it feel?

To never use logic.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have a real problem with the reverse-engineering idea. IT's egomaniacal rubbish. Imagine Thomas Edison [IMHO one of the worlds greatest salesman, unlike Tesla (always liken those guys to the great VHS / Betacam showdown of the 80s) but I digress...] trying to reverse engineer an iPad. No chance - and that's only 100 years or so within current tech... Okay so maybe he'd get an LED pixel working.

Now imagine us trying to reverse engineer a UFO with technology perhaps 1 million years in advance of our own. That Roswell craft will be on the blocks for a while yet. Unless its already dissolved into an eco-friendly pile of sand.

I don't care how "amazing" military tech is today, I just don't think we have brains enough to work this stuff out. We are genetically too limited. I'm sure some idiot is already working on how to change that, but for now...

If there's anything intelligent at all flying in our skies today, it's definitely not humans.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
I have a real problem with the reverse-engineering idea. IT's egomaniacal rubbish. Imagine Thomas Edison [IMHO one of the worlds greatest salesman, unlike Tesla (always liken those guys to the great VHS / Betacam showdown of the 80s) but I digress...] trying to reverse engineer an iPad. No chance - and that's only 100 years or so within current tech... Okay so maybe he'd get an LED pixel working.

Now imagine us trying to reverse engineer a UFO with technology perhaps 1 million years in advance of our own. That Roswell craft will be on the blocks for a while yet. Unless its already dissolved into an eco-friendly pile of sand.

I don't care how "amazing" military tech is today, I just don't think we have brains enough to work this stuff out. We are genetically too limited. I'm sure some idiot is already working on how to change that, but for now...

If there's anything intelligent at all flying in our skies today, it's definitely not humans.

I agree edison is a bitch and Tesla was the true genius.

The reason why you think like that(humans are incapable) is because you have been brainwashed to think human history is 12,000 years old. But if you reprogrammed yourself to absorb human history is much older,much older,, then you wouldn't be so eager to use the aliens option with today's available technology.

Try to strip away your known basic knowledge of human history and start all over.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Based on skulls, I assume human (as in homo sapien sapien) history is a lot older than recorded history (cuneiform writing etc). I meant technological progress. Or really, the technology of transistors and things that could get us up and flying like UFOs.

I get your point though. And if I get what I think you mean, perhaps it's possible, pre ice age, pre tectonic shift etc. that humans have been muddling around with technology a lot longer. It's speculation (what really isn't) but maybe the UFOs / beings we see are human. Either time-travelers or humans that arose enough to technologically escape a massive Earth disaster and start again. On say, the moon. Or Mars. Maybe they are us. more evidence needed I guess, but I'm open to it.

I suspect they are aliens from another planet myself. Maybe another dimension - or simply using other dimensions as a way of getting here. I certainly don't tho it's swamp gas fueling those discs ;p

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
As Dr Neil Degrasse Tyson puts it, it is "Argument out of ignorance". There have been numerous investigations by military organizations composed of both top scientists and military officials, for example, project Blue Book. The conclusion of most of these organizations is that 95% of UFO sightings can be explained by:
1. The planet Venus.
2. Swamp gas.
3. meteors.
4. Atmospheric anomalies, sun dogs for example.
5. Radar echoes.
6. Research and weather balloons.
7. Deliberate hoaxes.

The other 5% is what remains a mystery, but being able to explain 95% of these sightings was good enough for these organizations and they were eventually shut down. Now, my personal take on this is that these objects are most likely top secret military black projects. The U.S military has been known to encourage UFO reports when testing out prototypes of their black projects. For example, the stealth bomber could very easily be mistaken for a flying saucer before its existence was released to the public.

There is no evidence that alien civilizations even exist, let alone visiting us. As the late Carl Sagan would say, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

The main point UFOers seem to skip is that traveling in hostile space is so dam difficult, that its safe to say it impossible to achieve. That's why it irks me a bit with all these different types of aliens supposedly living amongst us (greys,reptilians....), these people totally assume these aliens had figured it out,as if all it took was some formulas being tweaked and BAM : aliens can create there own event horizon ,,,whenever. That's just hopeful wishing.

This post needed to be quoted and I agree 100%. It is very amusing to see the so called believers go on about anti-gravity, wormholes, gravity waves, inertial dampening, magnetic propulsion via monopoles, etc.

Many believers think its just one or two equations that need to be manipulated and then all of these things can be easily replicated in nature.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

The main point UFOers seem to skip is that traveling in hostile space is so dam difficult, that its safe to say it impossible to achieve. That's why it irks me a bit with all these different types of aliens supposedly living amongst us (greys,reptilians....), these people totally assume these aliens had figured it out,as if all it took was some formulas being tweaked and BAM : aliens can create there own event horizon ,,,whenever. That's just hopeful wishing.

This post needed to be quoted and I agree 100%. It is very amusing to see the so called believers go on about anti-gravity, wormholes, gravity waves, inertial dampening, magnetic propulsion via monopoles, etc.

Many believers think its just one or two equations that need to be manipulated and then all of these things can be easily replicated in nature.

I agree bud.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Agreed that many so called believers and non believers want to use math to help them comprehend alien life , it is their resource to justify the yes and no of the issue . If they cannot solve it with math , then it doesn't exist to them . Right side of the brain against the left side ?

Fact or fantasy , they do exist . Spot an Alien and ask how it got there , did it arrive by a craft or it didn't need one to begin with ? The ignorance is their bliss and glad they are happy living in their fantasy world that they do not exist .

The mystery is when are they going to get serious and investigate them openly and stop passing the buck ?

Non believers want to see the big shiny craft and the little green or grey being step out . So do the majority of believers for that matter , makes them more connected to the Hollywood portrait of them from the big screen . Anything less is not worthy and it is written off as BS . Did they SERIOUSLY try to explain it for what it really is from their math logic and would it still fall under the yes or no file .

Placing an entity in the yes file just once would imo demolish their logic reasoning when based on math as their only answer . Just saying .

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Was wondering Why (and How) UFO's are infinitely connected with Aliens? I have never seen any evidence to confirm this strange marriage. Wouldn't it be best to con-join UFO paraphernalia with "man-made" igenuity????

Not when the governments deny their existance.

Because they do, I think it's fair to speculate that they are not man made.

Personally, I think some are and some are not.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Was wondering Why (and How) UFO's are infinitely connected with Aliens? I have never seen any evidence to confirm this strange marriage. Wouldn't it be best to con-join UFO paraphernalia with "man-made" igenuity????

Not when the governments deny their existance.

Because they do, I think it's fair to speculate that they are not man made.

Personally, I think some are and some are not.

" Government deny their existence"?= would love some evidence on that please

Its not fair nor logical to speculate.

Basically you only "think". That's it

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Can't answer this without concluding that humans are not always bright.

Speaking of bright, 99.99999999999% of UFO sightings consist of bright lights in the night sky, no actual form and shape can be seen in the night sky, using Occam's Razor I would not assume extraterrestrials are afraid of the light or lack the ability to afford cloaking devices, I would conclude that I live near the airport.

If I saw a flying saucer I might jump to a few conclusions but I still think man built the pyramids, and I personally believe man built flying saucers.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by dilly1

Can't answer this without concluding that humans are not always bright.

Speaking of bright, 99.99999999999% of UFO sightings consist of bright lights in the night sky, no actual form and shape can be seen in the night sky, using Occam's Razor I would not assume extraterrestrials are afraid of the light or lack the ability to afford cloaking devices, I would conclude that I live near the airport.

If I saw a flying saucer I might jump to a few conclusions but I still think man built the pyramids, and I personally believe man built flying saucers.

right on brotha

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

yeah I noticed that too... seems another one of 'those' threads

The main point UFOers seem to skip is that traveling in hostile space is so dam difficult, that its safe to say it impossible to achieve.

And YOU know this how? Seems NASA claims to have sent a bunch of people to the moon in tin cans that were literally buckling under the pressure.

No its NOT "safe to say it impossible to achieve. " Only in your obviously biased, limited point of view

But enjoy your bliss

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
*Some* people are just hard coded to think *ET* when they think *UFO*

UFO can be many things. I can toss a hubcap into the air and it could be a UFO to someone who doesnt exactly know what it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Isn't it just as bad science, saying that these certainly are not alien spacecraft, as saying they certainly are? I can't say either way what those remaining unidentified cases are, they could be Superman flying around for all I know. My point being that they are unidentified, they could be anything, and nothing should be ruled out, especially in cases where these apparently intelligently-controlled craft perform moves not compatible with our known physics. And eyewitness accounts are only good when you have other verifiable evidence, like radar returns, and good eyewitness accounts usually only come from those who constantly have their eyes on the sky, pilots, radar operators, etc. The entire UAP issue is, possibly, one of the greatest finds of human history. We, either, are not alone, or have a very interesting psychological physiology that causes us to see things that aren't there. To me, no matter which way it goes, is fascinating.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

yeah I noticed that too... seems another one of 'those' threads

The main point UFOers seem to skip is that traveling in hostile space is so dam difficult, that its safe to say it impossible to achieve.

And YOU know this how? Seems NASA claims to have sent a bunch of people to the moon in tin cans that were literally buckling under the pressure.

No its NOT "safe to say it impossible to achieve. " Only in your obviously biased, limited point of view

But enjoy your bliss

What??,,,,,,So I CAN'T state "its safe to say space exploration=space travel(not primitive orbit) is impossible to achieve" ,,,,because we have made it to the moon?? Lol. When was that again? Orbiting isn't considered traveling in space.

If you had a clue about traveling in"hostile space" ,your aliens perversion would become mute.

I have no bliss and faith. You!,, have faith on aliens and alien-ufo's,,,, oh,, and Nasa. Lol

Who has bliss?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

your aliens perversion would become mute.

A word can speak volumes .

2 planes weighing 116 tons each carrying 23k gallons of fuel CANNOT pulverize 1 200 000tons of mild steel and concrete 10kpsi(core and foundation)(floors were standard 4kpsi); all on one day. IT DOESNT HAPPEN

And that's more believable then the existence of ET life ....seems we all have our own perversions .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join