It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are all UFO's infinitely connected with Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Was wondering Why (and How) UFO's are infinitely connected with Aliens? I have never seen any evidence to confirm this strange marriage. Wouldn't it be best to con-join UFO paraphernalia with "man-made" igenuity????

The idea that something unexplained in the sky is not from this planet is based on what?

I'm willing to bet people wouldn't care(give a hoot) as much if we all accepted(or assumed) that those UFO's are man-made. Which ,I know, is extremely boring and unimaginative, I get it... But what happens when our imaginations and curiosity suddenly trump our logical perception of our surroundings(including Space)?

So I hope we can have an objective discussion on the likely-hood ALL UFO's are designed-built and flown(including unmanned) by man(and woman off course).

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Because its the most logical conclusion. that or some kind of secret human experimental plane.

logical because their is a big chance there are life in the infinite space around us.

Sure it could be from another dimension.. but thats not as logical, because we dont know enough about other dimensions..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Experimental planes is a credible conclusion for such stuff today...
But it's not like if we had ufo sightings only in recent years after aerospace developped enough to make them "potentially non-human-made-looking"... there were ufo sightings for centuries, even before the first planes came out... So if it's man made, it's from very discrete and advanced people not related with our civilization... so the conclusion is kinda the same.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

This is a good question and I only speak for myself on this, the reason I connect ufos with aliens is because of the many reports of ufo sightings seen on cave paintings and medieval artwork Mayan and Egyptian references even the ancient Indians and biblical references. During those times the technology that was needed to create those ships was inconcievable. Now in these times I am sure there is possibly a mix of Manned and ET flown UFO's, I am sure we have managed to backward engineer some of their tech and are flitting about the earth causing a stir. I also put some belief in abductions and stories of alien sightings.

Madonna painting with ufo
Egyptian UFO
Mayan connection from another ATS thread
ancient china

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It seems to me that people associate UFO's with aliens simply due to the fact that they do not understand the technology behind the flying vehicles seen in the skies. I'm sure that most of these UFO sightings have some kind of connection with humans and not beings from another planet. I do believe there's life out there, but why travel thousands or millions of light years to hang around and check on humans? Wouldn't you think they would have something better to do?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Because you (not you specifically, although maybe, but you in the general meaning) are trained by now that when you think UFO, you think alien. And when you think alien, you think of a UFO. I take a page from Ms. Leslie Kean's book. I try to use the term UAP, and, as I have been since I started exploring the subject, am still on the fence, or agnostic, as Kean uses. Do I believe? Yes, how could you not, especially now that we can prove that just about every star has multiple planets orbiting it. To say nothing of the fact that we still have unexplained cases where the evidence provides for craft that are doing things no earthly craft, so far revealed, can do - i.e. 90-degree turns, incredible bursts of speed, etc. Here is where I start to sound like my man Stan Friedman, in that I believe there are EBEs visiting, maybe 1 percent or less of reported UAPs, and they are just kind of waiting for us to get our $#(! together, before they come down and say, "Hello!" Of course, I also agree with, Dr. Miko Kaichu (sp?), that if there were bad aliens capable of getting here, they would have made their move before we got to 7 billion-plus inhabitants, and taken what they needed/wiped us out.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
First off, if you seen something that looked strange and were making strange movements and *FLASH* sped off quickly up and out of view where do think that 'ufo' is going? Obviously somewhere into space. Thus saying two thing it is either 'alien' or it is some kind of gov't craft use to go up to the ISS or satelite craft...

...So to put it bluntly if you see disappear into the sky chances are its ET. I'm not sure if I buy the whole 'muti deminsional' stuff. So IMHO it can only be three things.

1. Alien Craft/Technology
2. Gov't craft
3. Muti Demimsional craft/Beings

Two of those would still be Alien, so to answer your question, it makes it highly plausible with a 2/3 sitiuation.

Then again some people think of them as time farring beings to I.E time travelers. Still that would make them alien because they do not exist in our realm of space and time making them alien because they are not of this planet, space, time configuration.

This is all my opinion nothing is factual because as far as we know there may not be any aliens visiting Earth at all I.E no proof of them being here.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think its because for a long time maybe hundreds of years people have imagined beings from another world arriving here in space crafts. It because part of popular fiction. So from an early age we see it on TV and in films.

Now whenever anyone sees something in the sky they cant instantly explain they think aliens!!

edit on 13-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If even 1% of the accounts prove to be true on eye witness accounts then there is your answer. Like a snowball it gathers momentum and other sightings, including those of contact with ET, throw in the cover-ups and that again is your answer.

If every sighting was accepted as alien then there would be no sceptics and there are more of those than believers, experiencers.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by dilly1

Because its the most logical conclusion. that or some kind of secret human experimental plane.

logical because their is a big chance there are life in the infinite space around us.

Sure it could be from another dimension.. but thats not as logical, because we dont know enough about other dimensions..

How is(alien) it the most logical conclusion?

I would think some "secret-human-experimental plane" would be the most obvious logical conclusion.

Dimensions is theoretical

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3kr0m4nc3r
reply to post by dilly1

This is a good question and I only speak for myself on this, the reason I connect ufos with aliens is because of the many reports of ufo sightings seen on cave paintings and medieval artwork Mayan and Egyptian references even the ancient Indians and biblical references. During those times the technology that was needed to create those ships was inconcievable. Now in these times I am sure there is possibly a mix of Manned and ET flown UFO's, I am sure we have managed to backward engineer some of their tech and are flitting about the earth causing a stir. I also put some belief in abductions and stories of alien sightings.

Madonna painting with ufo
Egyptian UFO
Mayan connection from another ATS thread
ancient china

But how do you know these cave paintings are legit?

The ancient alien theory can be very plausible... But we really do not know enough with so much info being suppressed by al the historical "Victors"... I don't get me wrong, I am firm believer the Egyptians did not build the Giza pyramids. I believe human history is hundreds of thousands of years older than what MSM preaches.

But my major doubt is with the "now" and all these UFO propaganda being sprayed on to us;that no one and I mean no one can prove if its legit or not. And what the hell is a UFOlogist,is that even a profession? Its all too generic for me. And the fact UFO hype is so welcomed in hollywood , I must be skeptical. I truly believe anything being down our throats is always a hoax.

Another part that bother me about UFOers is the blatant act of ignoring how hard it is to travel in "hostile space". UFOers see these ufo's and assume : "yep its ET"

Not realizing its almost impossible to travel,not orbit, to travel in space.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicConsciousness
It seems to me that people associate UFO's with aliens simply due to the fact that they do not understand the technology behind the flying vehicles seen in the skies. I'm sure that most of these UFO sightings have some kind of connection with humans and not beings from another planet. I do believe there's life out there, but why travel thousands or millions of light years to hang around and check on humans? Wouldn't you think they would have something better to do?

Agreed

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
Because you (not you specifically, although maybe, but you in the general meaning) are trained by now that when you think UFO, you think alien. And when you think alien, you think of a UFO. I take a page from Ms. Leslie Kean's book. I try to use the term UAP, and, as I have been since I started exploring the subject, am still on the fence, or agnostic, as Kean uses. Do I believe? Yes, how could you not, especially now that we can prove that just about every star has multiple planets orbiting it. To say nothing of the fact that we still have unexplained cases where the evidence provides for craft that are doing things no earthly craft, so far revealed, can do - i.e. 90-degree turns, incredible bursts of speed, etc. Here is where I start to sound like my man Stan Friedman, in that I believe there are EBEs visiting, maybe 1 percent or less of reported UAPs, and they are just kind of waiting for us to get our $#(! together, before they come down and say, "Hello!" Of course, I also agree with, Dr. Miko Kaichu (sp?), that if there were bad aliens capable of getting here, they would have made their move before we got to 7 billion-plus inhabitants, and taken what they needed/wiped us out.

The main point UFOers seem to skip is that traveling in hostile space is so dam difficult, that its safe to say it impossible to achieve. That's why it irks me a bit with all these different types of aliens supposedly living amongst us (greys,reptilians....), these people totally assume these aliens had figured it out,as if all it took was some formulas being tweaked and BAM : aliens can create there own event horizon ,,,whenever. That's just hopeful wishing.

Not saying you are those people.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
First off, if you seen something that looked strange and were making strange movements and *FLASH* sped off quickly up and out of view where do think that 'ufo' is going? Obviously somewhere into space. Thus saying two thing it is either 'alien' or it is some kind of gov't craft use to go up to the ISS or satelite craft...

...So to put it bluntly if you see disappear into the sky chances are its ET. I'm not sure if I buy the whole 'muti deminsional' stuff. So IMHO it can only be three things.

1. Alien Craft/Technology
2. Gov't craft
3. Muti Demimsional craft/Beings

Two of those would still be Alien, so to answer your question, it makes it highly plausible with a 2/3 sitiuation.

Then again some people think of them as time farring beings to I.E time travelers. Still that would make them alien because they do not exist in our realm of space and time making them alien because they are not of this planet, space, time configuration.

This is all my opinion nothing is factual because as far as we know there may not be any aliens visiting Earth at all I.E no proof of them being here.

-SAP-

If you're looking up at an object from the ground;How can you tell if that object actually escaped or left our atmosphere into space.?

You can't . No one can. Not a single available video camera can do that either. So you(whomever), is assuming its departing back out into space or making non-conventional aeronautical maneuvers doesn't mean its actually doing that. And if its on video; first, one must prove there is no CGI involved. And it doesn't matter how old the video is to. .

You gave three options. 2 out of the three is man made, the other alien. So why even have a third option(being alien option) to begin with. How is it you even have a third option?

Is it because mathematically there so many planets in this universe that there must be intelligent life.?

Again I don't think you realize how hard it is for any living thing to attempt to travel in hostile space.

I mean no disrespect.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think its because for a long time maybe hundreds of years people have imagined beings from another world arriving here in space crafts. It because part of popular fiction. So from an early age we see it on TV and in films.

Now whenever anyone sees something in the sky they cant instantly explain they think aliens!!

edit on 13-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Agreed

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
If even 1% of the accounts prove to be true on eye witness accounts then there is your answer. Like a snowball it gathers momentum and other sightings, including those of contact with ET, throw in the cover-ups and that again is your answer.

If every sighting was accepted as alien then there would be no sceptics and there are more of those than believers, experiencers.

"IF EVEN" , you say? And what does that mean?

Eyewitness accounts? How is an eyewitness account credible?

Its not

No eyewitness account has ever and will never be proven as the truth,as fact. So why even consider it as a viable source. It doesn't matter who you are ,if there is any ability to fabricate it, it must be thrown out .

Your snowball sentence didn't make any sense. Can you go into more detail? Thanks

Why would you even contemplate the possibility that IF people accepted the sighting as alien origin then there would be no more skeptics? If anything its the opposite: if everyone accepted UFO's to be man made, then hollywood would lose billions in revenue.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Abductions and some of them are chased by our manmade crafts. We had some of ours chased by choppers, and even TR3B's showed up to join unusual activities by scout planes that came in pairs when I was sharing contact with a online "friend", who I suspect was casing us instead.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I hope we can all agree that there is overwhelming evidence that
something unexplained and somethibg odd is flying in our air space.
Saying that, i need evidence that some of these crafts are ET or secret
militery projects, or whatever. At the monent they are unexplained and
vould be any of the theories that people give in what they could be.

But i will say this. There is no point whatsoever in saying stuff like" if they
aliens, how did they get here" because lets be honest here. Look how we have
advanced in the last hundred years or so. Now imagine a race that have been around
thousands, if not millions of years before us. We cant even imagine the technilogy they
might have.

Look what ee have done in the last hundred years, Imagine what we will achieve in a
thousand years time! If we have not killed eachother before then

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Its not

No eyewitness account has ever and will never be proven as the truth,as fact. So why even consider it as a viable source. It doesn't matter who you are ,if there is any ability to fabricate it, it must be thrown out.

There goes our legal system then. Don't you Americans have people on death row based on eyewitness accounts? I can't believe that eyewitness evidence in court is good enough to kill a man and yet people happily dismiss it as evidence for UFOs. What the...?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman

Originally posted by dilly1

Its not

No eyewitness account has ever and will never be proven as the truth,as fact. So why even consider it as a viable source. It doesn't matter who you are ,if there is any ability to fabricate it, it must be thrown out.

There goes our legal system then. Don't you Americans have people on death row based on eyewitness accounts? I can't believe that eyewitness evidence in court is good enough to kill a man and yet people happily dismiss it as evidence for UFOs. What the...?

You didnt know,,,,the courts use the bible,,,,lol

i agree with your comment though

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join