It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are all UFO's infinitely connected with Aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by greyer

Whatever,,jargon guy

I'm just saying - you do not believe what happened only because you didn't see it. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear does it make a sound?

I don't have to see anything. If some beings figure out how to travel thru "hostile space" and we know it , we are DONE. Do you understand that?

You people have no clue of what your hoping with all this UFO jargon. If all your alien wishes came true we wouldn't exist. That's reality

YO Dilly1 ---- You seem to base your conclusion.... That if any space alien race that had a chance to visit our planet would doom the human race; therefore the otherworlder's have never been here because the human race is still here.

But.... based on people's eyewitness account's, and even my own eyewitness account of a Foofighter, means that the other-worlder's have already peaceably invaded our planet. This proves.... [despite your obvious objection's] ---- That the other-worlder's, that have visited our planet are mainly non-hostile peaceful races.

So.... you can throw your doom and gloom out the kitchen window along with the kitchen sink.

Man's.... inhumanity to man --- Does not prove that the other-worlder's would be inhumane to the human race.

Yes.... space is a hostile place, filled with violent interactions --- Yet.... you have to understand that --- space is space ---
So deal with it!!!

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

post by ZeskoWhirligan
The Wall is the toxicity of Space on the Human organism. The Wall is REALITY.

The " Wall" is only a reality for us because we send people into Space in glorified tin cans , NASA's last manned mission to the moon was in 1972 , hardly an age of high tech , we indeed did run before we could walk .

post by ZeskoWhirligan
We're not going to be making hyper-jumps and darting about in the stars for another 10,000 years.

Link please , or did you pluck that number from thin air .
With the explosion of knowledge and tech over the last fifty years I would say 500 to a 1000 years tops , if we survive that long , and yes I did pluck that number from thin air

post by ZeskoWhirligan
But the Truth is that we don't have the power source

Not yet but you can bet there are deep black projects working on it .

post by ZeskoWhirligan
What are we gonna do, cannibalize Earth, strip mine it down to the mantel?

No , we will capture Asteroids , place them in orbit and mine those , there are unlimited resources out there .
We also have a Moon that is stuffed with Helium 3 , a future non toxic fuel .

Space for us is hard , in a similar way as traveling the Oceans was hard or impossible for stone age man , a few hundred years later the Romans were doing it , a few hundred years on from them the British and Spanish were doing it with ease , a few hundred years on and we can sail the oceans in style and comfort .

edit on 16-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)
Explosion of knowledge?? Lol.. Why ,because we have an orbiting telescope and a 4G iphone? Our knowledge is a recycling piece of crap.

Delusional maybe?

"Not yet there deep black projects working on it" ,, "capture asteroids place them in orbit and mine them"???
Lol!!

Boy you sure sound like you have faith ? You need to stop watching movies and get yourself grounded bud. And you have the cojones to ask Zesko for proof?

Wow!!!!

You are certifiedably LOST

Space is Nothing similar to our ocean. You think you know how stone age man traveled thru water. We have no clue. Tell me something egghead, during the stone age , was every human in the same state of intellect,,,meaning everyone was a freakin rookie hunter gatherer?

Your kind of "talk" is do to main street history brainwashing you.

If you think in a few hundred years we will be more advance to contemplate space travel,,, you are delusional. Basically you're saying in a few hundred years you are betting on some scientist to invent "new physics".

We will need "new physics " to travel and pass ARE FREAKIN MOON.

Try to allow that to sink in .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimboMakkka82

I'm willing to bet people wouldn't care(give a hoot) as much if we all accepted(or assumed) that those UFO's are man-made. Which ,I know, is extremely boring and unimaginative, I get it...

i don't think the man-made hypothesis is boring, totally the reverse. I find it so engaging pondering what the as-yet secret advances in aerospace technology might be. In fact it's got me interested in planes in general. I bet such advances are pretty mind blowing too, considering cases like the Belgium ufo wave back in 1990 ish; TR3B, electrogravitics and all of that.

I lean towards this 'safer' explanation nowadays, I used to subscribe to E.T visitation, but no longer find the evidence to be satisfying; never getting 'solid' evidence, only another avalanch of questions burying my headspace.
But,I think one can still enjoy whatever developments in the field -minor or earthshaking- that may occur just as much as the less skeptical, less terrestrial bound kin folk!

I meant boring that a site like ATS wouldn't be as popular if ALL of its UFO videos fell under "popular mechanics sub-forum"...lol

Don't get me wrong,,if the alien option didn't exist we would have most of our attention towards our military. Which is why the alien option has been so easily available to the public. For example: there is a bunch of idiot ufoers on ATS that post military documents from the 50's and 60's , and think they have factual top secret info, when in reality they are being deceived. Its blatantly obvious our military needs the masses to believe in aliens. They need to believe that they are 1000's of years ahead of us. They need us to believe they exist(they meaning aliens). All to steer our noses away from them(military).

Other than that I see your logical perspective.

Cheers bud

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

How is(alien) it the most logical conclusion?

I would think some "secret-human-experimental plane" would be the most obvious logical conclusion.

Why? Because it's convenient?

Typically, the "secret black project" excuse is the last bastion of defense for debunkers, who have no other reasonable explanation for a sighting. Even if it makes no sense at all. You think it's "logical" that in Tehran 1976, there was an "experiment" that could outrace fighter jets, changed multiple colors, disable jet electronics (twice), disable their weapons, etc? We don't even have something that can do the things it did.. TODAY. And yet you think it being a secret craft is logical in some way?

You think that in Arizona, we flew a giant triangle craft across the state for hours? And then felt it necessary to drop flares over Phoenix in a triangle shape to confuse matters because we what.. miscalculate? Oops, we accidentally flew our super secret craft over populated areas for hours!

Sorry, I don't buy it. In some instances there can be mistaken identity.

'last bastion of defense for debunkers'? ruthless. black projects are statistically speaking, enormously -to put it mildly- a hell of a lot more likely than alien visitors. Speaking of the Tehran case; we've got EMP's to knock out electronic systems (not sure since when though, but 'TODAY' we sure do). The air speed record TODAY; is the X-43A at Mach 9.6, fantastically faster than any of our best 'regular' jets. Changing colours? I'll pass, but that's no admission of impossibility by any means. We're always told that cutting edge military tech's at very least 20-30 years ahead. China & Russia have only recently got stealth, which the US has had for nigh on 40 years. Also, these things can be kept secret for decades, like the b2's *stealthy* grandaddy the Horten 229.

I think UFO's make people think 'aliens' is thanks to more than 60 years of merciless conditioning by books, movies, tv shows etc. Even if it's fiction it still effects our thoughts to a degree. We like to believe this because of the 'romantic' wonderous possibilities that come with it, it would turn the world on its head. I also think the government is highly proactive in selling us this compelling myth because it's been so brilliantly successful at distracting us from what they're really working on, not to mention a great earner (by proxy at least).

Lastly, I think cases like the Phoenix lights are deliberate to help perpetuate their cover story of alien visitation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that when you consider this graphic in time anything is possible.

To suggest we have conquered the known universe in terms of physics is propostorous IMO

We are still a primitive type zero civillization, some people need to understand that we are making progress and it is our destiny to travel to the stars.

It's an unstoppable reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Whatever,,jargon guy

I'm just saying - you do not believe what happened only because you didn't see it. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear does it make a sound?

I don't have to see anything. If some beings figure out how to travel thru "hostile space" and we know it , we are DONE. Do you understand that?

You people have no clue of what your hoping with all this UFO jargon. If all your alien wishes came true we wouldn't exist. That's reality

YO Dilly1 ---- You seem to base your conclusion.... That if any space alien race that had a chance to visit our planet would doom the human race; therefore the otherworlder's have never been here because the human race is still here.

But.... based on people's eyewitness account's, and even my own eyewitness account of a Foofighter, means that the other-worlder's have already peaceably invaded our planet. This proves.... [despite your obvious objection's] ---- That the other-worlder's, that have visited our planet are mainly non-hostile peaceful races.

So.... you can throw your doom and gloom out the kitchen window along with the kitchen sink.

Man's.... inhumanity to man --- Does not prove that the other-worlder's would be inhumane to the human race.

Yes.... space is a hostile place, filled with violent interactions --- Yet.... you have to understand that --- space is space ---
So deal with it!!!

Cheers,

Erno86

My beloved Erno,,

Understand eyewitness accounts mean nothing. Its nothing personal,its just life. Whether its from foofighter pilots or yourself: its an eyewitness account that can be fabricated.

If you want to believe ,a being has visited us and was non-hostile , well,,thats your prerogative. I never said they(aliens) would be hostile to us similar how to the spanish were hostile to the Aztecs. I meant if a being figures out how to master hostile space(my 3 point systems) then they would be God-like. If they visit us then they will treat us indifferently. Meaning the same way you and I act when we kill an ANT. Would you feel anything if you kill an ANT. No you wouldn't.

So this whole Fallacy that aliens visiting us will be cool with us is delusional.

I'm just stating the obvious.

Love talking to you bud.

What happened to the foofighter chant?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Up to 1995 the search for other planets that orbit other star systems was deemed a fools errand.

There are at least a 100Bln galaxies each containing 100Bln stars to suggest that earth is the only planet with intelligent life defies logic?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

post by dilly1
Explosion of knowledge?? Lol.. Why ,because we have an orbiting telescope and a 4G iphone? Our knowledge is a recycling piece of crap.

Oh dear

post by dilly1
Delusional maybe?

The more of your posts that I read the more I believe you probably are , either that or you're just looking for an argument .

post by dilly1
"capture asteroids place them in orbit and mine them"??? Lol!!

Do some research
, here's a starter for you , though I doubt you'll read it .
news.discovery.com...

post by dilly1
You need to stop watching movies and get yourself grounded bud.

There you go making assumptions , I don't watch movies , I watch documentaries and news programs .

post by dilly1
You think you know how stone age man traveled thru water. We have no clue. Tell me something egghead, during the stone age , was every human in the same state of intellect,,,meaning everyone was a freakin rookie hunter gatherer?

And that confirms my growing belief ....You sir are a Troll .

post by dilly1

Whatever you say , you are the oracle of knowledge

edit on 16-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaincosmic
reply to post by dilly1

Up to 1995 the search for other planets that orbit other star systems was deemed a fools errand.

There are at least a 100Bln galaxies each containing 100Bln stars to suggest that earth is the only planet with intelligent life defies logic?

Are you stupid?

Did you even read my past posts before getting involved in a debate that you surely are not prepared for?

But for now, don't bother reading my past posts,,I'll give you the PG version:

I don't care, and it doesn't matter, that there's 100 millionbilliontrillion blue planets. Where and how does that get you or better yet how does that pertain to the topic of discussion?

Do you want to here logic? I'll give it you.

Hostile space doesn't give a sh** about how many blue planets there are,doesn't care how cool and advanced alien being(or humans) are in there little blue planet. Hostile space will ream havoc on any being arse if they don't figure out the 3 vital points to travel in space. If that alien doesn't( I don't care how many 1000's of years ahead they are on us) they will not be able to visit us...

Is my dumbing down paragraph easy enough for your delusional mind to understand.

Please read my past posts and you will see I have so much freakin logic I'm willing to share some with you'all.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

post by dilly1

Oh dear

post by dilly1
Delusional maybe?

The more of your posts that I read the more I believe you probably are , either that or you're just looking for an argument .

post by dilly1
"capture asteroids place them in orbit and mine them"??? Lol!!

Do some research
, here's a starter for you , though I doubt you'll read it .
news.discovery.com...

post by dilly1
You need to stop watching movies and get yourself grounded bud.

There you go making assumptions , I don't watch movies , I watch documentaries and news programs .

post by dilly1
You think you know how stone age man traveled thru water. We have no clue. Tell me something egghead, during the stone age , was every human in the same state of intellect,,,meaning everyone was a freakin rookie hunter gatherer?

And that confirms my growing belief ....You sir are a Troll .

post by dilly1

Whatever you say , you are the oracle of knowledge

edit on 16-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

Do some research on what? On Nasa some day capturing an asteroid!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!

Why would I want to educate myself on something Never happening. Was your research based on the moving Avatar? You are living such a lie.

Which documentaries do you watch?

News programs? That's why you are delusional.

Aren't we all trolls , one way or the other. Seriously grow some thick skin bud.

I must be the oracle of knowledge, your existence proves that. Hey if there more you people tell them to come over to my thread and try debating me on there validity of alien visitation.

Chow buddy boy

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Do some research on what? On Nasa some day capturing an asteroid!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!
Why would I want to educate myself on something Never happening.

As I suspected , you didn't even bother to read the article , it has nothing to do with NASA , NASA don't even get a mention .
You believe you have all the answers when really your coming from a position of complete ignorance , this is my last reply on this thread as its pointless trying to hold an intelligent conversation with you .

Was your research based on the moving Avatar? You are living such a lie.

What moving Avatar

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

Why would I want to educate myself on something Never happening.

As I suspected , you didn't even bother to read the article , it has nothing to do with NASA , NASA don't even get a mention .
You believe you have all the answers when really your coming from a position of complete ignorance , this is my last reply on this thread as its pointless trying to hold an intelligent conversation with you .

Was your research based on the moving Avatar? You are living such a lie.

What moving Avatar

Who else is it going to be? Hello!

The link said Discovery!! Why would I read it,,why would I click it??. Are you kidding me! Lol!!! Discovery? Lol!!

Discovery loves to pull your chain. Do you like when your chain is being pulled??? Lol!

C'mon dude,,, please ,,lol! I am not like you or some rat wanting to see what they put on tv could really exist in the real world. Lol!!!

You literally live on "IF" planet.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
To those of us who are more passionately opposed to the concept of ET visitation:

I think the high profile fraudsters & nuts like alex collier, bob dean & john lear are doing a far better job at discrediting themselves than you or I could ever even hope to be.
What I don't get is Stanton Friedman's pathalogical need to keep & spread THE Faith. He's a frigging nuclear scientist after all.

I'd love to see some solid, compelling proof, it's been 65 years and counting...
edit on 16-1-2012 by jimboMakkka82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimboMakkka82
To those of us who are more passionately opposed to the concept of ET visitation:

I think the high profile fraudsters & nuts like alex collier & john lear are doing a far better job at discrediting themselves than you or I could ever even hope to be.
What I don't get is Stanton Friedman's pathalogical need to keep & spread THE Faith. He's a frigging nuclear scientist after all.

I'd love to see some solid, compelling proof, it's been 65 years and counting....
RIGHT-ON BROTHA!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

'last bastion of defense for debunkers'? ruthless.

What I mean is that after most cases are dismantled (many or most with legitimate reasoning), the remaining cases that have no logical explanation, often pertaining to craft exhibiting amazing capabilities, are automatically granted the "black projects" title. Even if it's a ludicrous premise. Huge, silent craft that accelerate or even stay aloft that would require power we are not even close to having yet. They are all called black project blimps. No matter how fast they accelerate, or what maneuvers they perform. And people don't even stop to think that the military, for very good reasons, do not test experimental equipment over civilian cities. Or even less likely, over foreign soil, where they run the risk of giving up their top technology to the highest bidder. And yet it's a reason often given, like it makes sense. It doesn't make sense.

You talk about Phoenix - look, the flares were dropped over the city AFTER reports north of Phoenix about a giant, V shaped craft. They were not trying to perpetuate alien stories. They were trying to muddy the waters. And it worked wonders. Even today, many UFO believers are under the assumption that the flares over Phoenix was a UFO. It wasn't, but it did a great job of causing confusing and conflicting stories. The military has no views on UFO any longer. Not after it botched Roswell so horribly. The war machine has "no comment." You can't refute silence.

People give the military far too much credit. We have developed some great stuff, but after decades, and billions of dollars. 45 billion and literally decades of research created your stealth bomber. Once developed, it was used extensively. And yet supposedly we have much larger, more impressive projects. And then we just joyride these projects around cities and they get no further use. I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Finding love? For every case you bring of not finding love , I'll have two cases of finding love.

Where the heck do you live on earth Kodiak island Alaska? I live in the city. And the only way you can find love is if you have it. You're lucky as heck to walk out of that door and find twice as much love in the world as not.

I don't care about your point and psychological teaching for the day, I have already make clear that I am psychological ahead and 'awake' but you are a perfect example of someone in the world, your ears are turned but your mind doesn't listen.

The point is that aliens on earth are real.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Dilly---- Everything in the cosmos moves like "poetry of motion," so how can you assume that it would be to difficult for an advanced alien race not to do the same?

"Turns out, space is not nothing. There's no such thing as nothing. [Meditate on that one, grasshopper.] Space has properties. Virtual particles pop in and out of it. An inconceivably powerful 'vacuum energy' pervades its every nook and cranny. Space is no medium for sound, but it is a medium for quantum phenomena like tangled particle information, which makes the trip to Disney World to space's farthest ZIP codes in exactly zero time. More germane to this article, space is also expanding wildly."

"The fact that everything is moving, spinning, or jiggling means stupendous energies are everywhere"

Quotes from "Poetry of Motion, by Bob Bermain, Astronomy magazine, Jan.2012

Link www.Astronomy.com
Browse the "Strange Universe" archive at:

LINK www.Astronomy.com/Berman.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: tried to add link

edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Finding love? For every case you bring of not finding love , I'll have two cases of finding love.

Where the heck do you live on earth Kodiak island Alaska? I live in the city. And the only way you can find love is if you have it. You're lucky as heck to walk out of that door and find twice as much love in the world as not.

I don't care about your point and psychological teaching for the day, I have already make clear that I am psychological ahead and 'awake' but you are a perfect example of someone in the world, your ears are turned but your mind doesn't listen.

The point is that aliens on earth are real.

Wow? You really don't know how to comprehend and read at the same time. I didn't mean I have found two lovers at the same time or if I have found love twice. I meant no one knows if love is hard or easy. Its a personal opinion, not a universal one. So for every case of love "being hard" that you bring(not meaning your love) ,, I will be successful in finding two cases out doing your hypothesis and vice verse... Predicting and explaining love is impossible and different for everyone. So when someone says love doesn't exist or love is everywhere ,,its personal and a super isolated perception.

You really need to travel more.

My ears,eyes,skin,hair,glands and mind is completely awake. I make my own judgment based on unbiased logic. Nothing else. You choose the alien route. Why? Because you can . And that's great! I applaud you for that. But just remember , you're the one that will get flustered when your evidence is continuously questioned and ridiculed for not being able to back it up accordingly. Which in your case its really hard.

Why is hard for you,because you choose to ignore the space between "point A" and "point B". That's space in between is the reason why you will always be a minority. Not just a minority but a reject.

The answer is in front of you all this time. You choose to not see it. I hope one day you understand how hard it is to travel in space. And don't confuse the accomplishments of the Nasa's shuttles or ISS as traveling in space. They are not doing jack but primitive orbiting. And because of we humans are able to orbit you envision imaginary beings(ET) supposedly many years ahead of us that have figured somehow space travel being fun and joyful(and in your case they are nice little chaps with a kind heart looking for love)..... Is that how you envision it?

Am I warm

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by dilly1

Dilly---- Everything in the cosmos moves like "poetry of motion," so how can you assume that it would be to difficult for an advanced alien race not to do the same?

"Turns out, space is not nothing. There's no such thing as nothing. [Meditate on that one, grasshopper.] Space has properties. Virtual particles pop in and out of it. An inconceivably powerful 'vacuum energy' pervades its every nook and cranny. Space is no medium for sound, but it is a medium for quantum phenomena like tangled particle information, which makes the trip to Disney World to space's farthest ZIP codes in exactly zero time. More germane to this article, space is also expanding wildly."

"The fact that everything is moving, spinning, or jiggling means stupendous energies are everywhere"

Quotes from "Poetry of Motion, by Bob Bermain, Astronomy magazine, Jan.2012

Link www.Astronomy.com
Browse the "Strange Universe" archive at:

LINK www.Astronomy.com/Berman.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: tried to add link

edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

Poetry in motion? How is a massive space with no air nor liquid ,huge amounts of radiation death pulling gravity holding you and pulling effortlessly can be considered "poetry in motion"???

Hello John Tillotson?

Erno- you have taken way too many drugs and you have confused the cosmos for being fluid,having style, graceful and somehow projecting the same arousing sensation when one feels while reading poetry.

Sadly and unfortunately it isn't. If it were we would be already the Unites Planets of the Milky Way. Lol!!! You like that uh?

I have never said "space is nothing". Must have been your imaginary friend...lol

Listen Erno,,the rest of your paragraph is complete jargon. All of it is just theories .. Do you understand "fooidiot"!! The particles,the properties,the vacuum energy??? Its all guessing!!!!!!!!!!

The quantum word is the micro world and we know nothing of it ,,I mean nothing about it!!!!!!

Is that sinking in your thick skull.

So what if everything is moving and giggling everywhere?? And ?? Your point for proving little old green men have figured out how to travel in space?? Or should I call it "hostile poetry space"?

Its Berman not Bermain(must be typo).. Another dude who spends way to much time looking and studying objects in space (always from earth) and not once studying space. People like him should be killed,, or hung.. They literally are the root evil, The cause, The reason why you think the way you think ,The reason why you believe we are currently being visited by aliens,and The reason why you assume UFO cases are related emphatically with ET.

I browsed(the site) ,all of it,, . Its the same junk like all other sites. They focus on the gases and solid objects and doesnt focus on the Dark matter and hostile forces within Dark matter. These people never truly discuss anything about the space in between matter.

Seriously you think I didn't study what you all have been salivating over for your entire lives. This is chump change for me.

Why haven't you done the Foofighter chant. ???

I miss it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Dilly ---- The title of your thread --- "Why are all UFO's infinitly connected with aliens" --- is a hasty generalization.

The majority of the UFO sighting's are explainable, but a small percentage of these are not. My opinion.... on your take that the unexplained UFO sighting's, have no connection with aliens; is wishfull thinking. But you are entitled to your own opinion --- But.... I, as well as you, cannot prove or disprove the UFO enigma in itself; no matter how hard you try to convince me that all UFO's are flying balloons, secret Earth military technology, etc etc.

So... we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am not going to delve to much into my own UFO encounter, but I seemed too sense a highly intelligent alien presense, that was operating the Foofighter; in it's descent to a landing zone, [about 1 mile away from me,] here on Earth --- about 40 miles west of Washington D.C. one night back in December 1976.

If I have quirked your curiousity a bit, you can check out one of my photo's on ---- YouTube --- Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock --- though.... I did not see the creature, [located in the lower right hand portion of the photo,] when I took the picture back in the summer of 1972.

I.... also have a thick skin --- So feel free to debunk!!!

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 17-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join