It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO more Obama!! He's done more harm than good! Last 3 years a nightmare.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Don't talk as if helping out in the Eurozone is one way, here in the UK how much of the US's soon to be country-breaking debt have we bought up? Not to mention wasting tens of billions attempting to bailout European nations.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

you know the government could always just make a new constitution and claim that because it's a new one, it's a new country, thereby invalidating the debt.

A truly undeniable dick move, but perfectly legitimate.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Are you kidding? This is exactly why we need 4 more years of Obama. The American people are clearly too stupid to recognize they have lost so much and now have a warped concept of freedom. Quite frankly, we don't deserve to be free, unless we earn it again.

You think all the problems with the government are because of Obama? This chain of oppression and corruption is so deep and spread into so many facets of the nation, we cannot get out of this without a fight; but we don't have the balls to risk our lives and fortunes (however meager) for anything.

If there is any chance of stirring a reaction in people that actually accomplishes anything, it would be to keep the idiots and tyrants in their positions of power so they can abuse us more and more. Obama gets my vote in 2012 for this reason. Not that I think voting does any good or is even legitimate nowadays.

To be cliche, we are doomed. Enjoy the ride down, the impact and the boot on your head once you get there.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Great Thread Wookiep.

Although you could have taken a few more hours / days and about 20 more posts to list all of the lies, broken promises and utter destruction of our country and The Constitution that's happened over the past three years!

I really suggest people watch "The Obama Deception." It's what woke me up to how things REALLY work in this country. There is no Left vs. Right. It's all a deception. Obama was being groomed for this position for the past thirty years. America was pissed and what better candidate to offer the people...a charasmatic man of color! It was the biggest con in our history!

What gets me is 40%-50% of these zombies will swear by him...and vote for him again! I guess it's true when they say, "there's a sucker born every day." Only thing is, some just come back for more!

Here's a list of the LIES in only the first 100 days...

The First 100 Days...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Thanks Maddog! You're right I could have, but then I'd prolly still be creating the thread as we speak.
I've linked "The Obama Deception" on the first page because Elpresidente reminded me of it in his post. It seemed very appropriate to add it here.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I really don't see black people energized for Obama like they were 4 years ago. He also will not benefit from the "White Guilt" factor this time either.

Romney will get the Presidency, and with a Republican majority in the House and Senate, he will be forced to do the right things.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Thanks Maddog! You're right I could have, but then I'd prolly still be creating the thread as we speak.
I've linked "The Obama Deception" on the first page because Elpresidente reminded me of it in his post. It seemed very appropriate to add it here.

Yea, I saw that. Gonna watch it again cause it's one of the best "wake-up" docs ever written!

BTW...where are all the pro-obama hacks who love to troll the "other" candidates' threads spewing lies?

Here's your chance to defend your candidate instead of parroting the lies the MSM presstitutes feed your feeble minds!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

BTW...where are all the pro-obama hacks who love to troll the "other" candidates' threads spewing lies?

Now that you mention it, you're right. I don't think we've seen any pro Obama people here yet...Maybe 1, I dunno.
They're certainly welcome to join in and share their viewpoints.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yeah.

Let's blame Obama for inheriting a screwed up economy and a country engaged in numerous simultaneous wars that the Bush administration largely orchestrated by delaying the US' invariable decline long enough to get out of office, via such Machiavellian wiles as 9/11 and "WMDs".

Let's also elide past administrations who have ignored, and thereby fostered, the rise of the likes of communist China; whose utter disregard for fair and equitable global business and labour practices - coupled with materialistic Western avarice for cheap scheiße knock-offs - have put many-a Western business to the wall.

Not to mention said administrations' lack of prescience in their preoccupation with installing and dismantling the theocracy-raped Middle-East's dictators in order to keep oil corralled for Western interests; when the time and money would have been far better spent on alternate energy R&D and the issuing industries thereof.

Yeah. Let's be the 99% of fat, lazy, uneducated Idiot Americans that ignore the facts for their hunger for a 'quick fix' and an undeserved easy life for their lard asses, shall we?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Yeah.

Let's blame Obama for inheriting a screwed up economy and a country engaged in numerous simultaneous wars that the Bush administration largely orchestrated by delaying the US' invariable decline long enough to get out of office, via such Machiavellian wiles as 9/11 and "WMDs".

Let's also elide past administrations who have ignored, and thereby fostered, the rise of the likes of communist China; whose utter disregard for fair and equitable global business and labour practices - coupled with materialistic Western avarice for cheap scheiße knock-offs - have put many-a Western business to the wall.

Not to mention said administrations' lack of prescience in their preoccupation with installing and dismantling the theocracy-raped Middle-East's dictators in order to keep oil corralled for Western interests; when the time and money would have been far better spent on alternate energy R&D and the issuing industries thereof.

Yeah. Let's be the 99% of fat, lazy, uneducated Idiot Americans that ignore the facts for their hunger for a 'quick fix' and an undeserved easy life for their lard asses, shall we?

Who's defending the Bush Admin? What you people seem to really miss is the fact that this Admin is pretty much an extention of that admin.

What about Libya?
Now Somalia?
Why are we STILL in Afghanastan?

Ever hear of Solyndra? So much for Obama's alternative energy!

EDIT: How could I forget we're on the brink of invading Iran and killing millions more! So much for that Nobel Peace Prize as well!

edit on 1/13/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It makes no difference at all who the President is!

Despite all their promises and perhaps genuine intentions prior to gaining office, once they are elected and TPTB
get a hold of them they become a puppet for the rich whose only intention is to get richer and more powerful period.

No more no less.

Their hands are tied and they are told what to say and what to do, just another sheep who is made to wear the wolfs clothing.

Nothing will ever change as long as the country is controlled is controlled by the Uber Rich with a dark agenda.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Now that you mention it, you're right. I don't think we've seen any pro Obama people here yet...Maybe 1, I dunno.
They're certainly welcome to join in and share their viewpoints.

I agree. But, it's hard to share when the only thing you have to share from your side is chit. It's like they invite you to dinner, and the only thing they have to serve you is reconstituted campaign rhetoric...

At least what we are offering is a tried and trusted recipe. The Constitution, and Dr. Paul who knows and lives it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
The simple fact is this. Obama is a traitor.
The birth certificate issue comes into play only when you realize he cares nothing for the American people. He only seeks to increase the power of the presidency...power to subvert the resources of the U.S. for foreign interests.
He is an integral PART of the racket, he is not THE racket. Like the traitors Bush, Clinton and Bush the elder, you can be sure that Romney will continue the racket, and this is why reform cannot end with the election regardless of who gets in. So, how is Obama a traitor? Well for one, Israel. (Obama is NO Muslim, he has no religious faith.)
Obama, Zionist Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

7 MILLION A DAY GIVEN TO ISRAEL IN 2010.

OWS will be marching on AIPAC in March.
Occupy AIPAC

The fight isn't over until WE give up or win. Even if the traitor Obama gets in, we CAN pull the rug out from under him and expose the traitors that he takes orders from.

OMG do you judge all president's this harshly or is there something special here. I could say the same thing about bush, who I would bet money that you voted for. You don't have to tell me the truth though.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

Yea, I saw that. Gonna watch it again cause it's one of the best "wake-up" docs ever written!

Here's your chance to defend your candidate instead of parroting the lies the MSM presstitutes feed your feeble minds!

Damn, harsh. No matter who they support, I noticed an disproportionate amount of name calling from the GOP. Is it possible to be civil and respect others? No, didn't think so. I like who I like, and you like who you like. I don't have to call you names because of who you like, that is why it's a free country. I am allowed to think for myself without being dictated who to vote for. You may think you are enlightened or something, but you know the same bit of nothing the rest of us know.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greysave

Again...I don't see anyone defending the Bush / Cheney Regime.

The problem so many have with Obama is he lied to everyone's face. Said he was for the people and it's been the TOTAL opposite!

Someone mentioned the look on his face after his first meeting...suggesting he might of had good intentions then finally realized he was just being used. Well, if that is true then shame on him for not realizing it and also to not have the back-bone to fight them! Then again, look what happened to Kennedy I guess.

But that's why I love Paul...He Can't Be Corrupted, Bullied or Bought!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by greysave

Again...I don't see anyone defending the Bush / Cheney Regime.

The problem so many have with Obama is he lied to everyone's face. Said he was for the people and it's been the TOTAL opposite!

Someone mentioned the look on his face after his first meeting...suggesting he might of had good intentions then finally realized he was just being used. Well, if that is true then shame on him for not realizing it and also to not have the back-bone to fight them! Then again, look what happened to Kennedy I guess.

But that's why I love Paul...He Can't Be Corrupted, Bullied or Bought!

Lol Do you really honestly and truthfully think that Ron Paul will be any different?

Do you think that he can do what every other president has failed to do and that is to use his free will?
edit on 13-1-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greysave

Damn, harsh. No matter who they support, I noticed an disproportionate amount of name calling from the GOP. Is it possible to be civil and respect others? No, didn't think so. I like who I like, and you like who you like. I don't have to call you names because of who you like, that is why it's a free country. I am allowed to think for myself without being dictated who to vote for. You may think you are enlightened or something, but you know the same bit of nothing the rest of us know.

Sorry if you're hurt by those words but they were meant for a select few and not toward Obama supporters in gereral. My apologies.

I actually would rather try to enlighten people than throw darts at them.

But if anyone really wants to defend Obama...you could say they'd be walking into a turkey-shoot.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
congress makes the laws

bankers break them

potus is really a figure head more than anything, the "scapegaot in chief" you could say

don't be lazy

there is plenty of blame to go around

the republicans sabotaging the economy to win the whitehouse would be a good place to start

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

You're damn right I believe it!

Why do you think he was elected to 12 terms as a Congressman?

Why do you think nothing of his ever got passed?

Why do you think he got the nickname, Dr. NO in Congress?

Sorry I even brought him up, we should stay on topic as per the OP's request.

On-Topic I think Obama can be bought like a $5 crack-ho
edit on 1/13/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So Obama now wants to raise the debt ceiling to over a trillion dollars.

Oh Lies lies lies is all Obama is good for. If this guy was Pinocchio his nose would reach half way around the world. Those who support him should be tarred and feathered.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join