It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO more Obama!! He's done more harm than good! Last 3 years a nightmare.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well...Obama does think he's a god of some kind. Raising the dead to vote shouldn't be a problem...huh

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Obama is tool for the globalist's - plain & simple. If you think Mitt's will be any different - don't hold your breath.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I am a South African living in South Africa. Never the less, I flag and star you. What happens in America effects us all and it is clearer than daylight that Obama is a very VERY bad idea.

Make him 'unhappen' for all of our futures!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well...Obama does think he's a god of some kind. Raising the dead to vote shouldn't be a problem...huh

Lets see. Do we fix this problem and take dead people off the list or do we shoot
the messenger?

Bring on the photo IDs.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838

& they do!

Until we get rid of the private Federal Reserve Bank & the banks that own stock in it - Nothing Will Change!

It doesn't matter who gets elected its all just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
This video makes me chuckle for obvious reasons:

That's funny considering he's added over 5 trillion and counting to the deficit in just 3 years and now wants to add 1.2 trillion more! That's pretty irresponsible! Bush was in office 8 years and even he didn't put us in as much debt...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Yes, but shhh...Only those who oppose a certain..*ahem* other candidate are allowed to say things like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

David Axelrod intends to return fire with Gordon Gekko ads.

It will be class warfare all the way.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hm, did president Obama defy the constitution with his 'recess' appointment?

You decide!

(Sorry, could not embed, I don't see it on youtube yet. )

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Beware... Lord Obama and his minions are watching...

edit on 13-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ah, now here is a thread very deserving of the many stars and flags it has received. I have said for a very long time that I have absolutely NO idea how a single person could support Obama.

So let me add my .02 on this topic. The thing that has enraged me since the beginning of this accurately termed nightmare.

Obama says Nobel Peace Prize is call to action

Obama acknowledged that while winning a prize dedicated to peace, he was commander-in-chief of a country in two wars. "We have to confront the world as we know it," he said.

I think he took the term 'confront' literal!

U.S. Pursues Wider Role in Yemen

U.S. Expands Its Drone War Into Somalia

Obama Expands Missile Strikes Inside Pakistan

Obama's Expanding Covert Wars

The Nation has learned from well-placed special operations sources that among the countries where elite special forces teams working for the Joint Special Operations Command have been deployed under the Obama administration are: Iran, Georgia, Ukraine, Bolivia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Peru, Yemen, Pakistan (including in Balochistan) and the Philippines. These teams have also at times deployed in Turkey, Belgium, France and Spain.

Nobel Peace Prize = expanding wars and bombing sovereign nations?

Sounds to me like someone should be impeached and imprisoned FOR LIFE.

Let's continue though to something else in regards to civil liberties:

Obama stands by controversial air security screening methods

As previously mentioned, he signed the National Defense Authorization Act. He did it in secret. This "law student" has no regard for our Constitution. He violates it at every turn.

Enough is enough. Let's be rid of this war monger, corporate sell out, lying, scandalous piece of garbage.
edit on 13-1-2012 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You pretty much just proved my point with your pointless left vs right silly arguments... You clearly missed the message of my post. Doing things the "republican/right wing" way won't change or help this country anymore than doing things the "democrat/left wing" way. Neither of the candidates for either party are in politics for the right reasons and neither of them care about your average american as much as they care about power, money, fame and "winning". This is the same stupid cycle we've been going through for years.

If a mainstream republican like Romney gets elected, he'll just do the same selling out of the average american for corporate/military industrial complex interests and after 4 years people will be screaming we need a democrat again just like they were after Bush's reign of stupidity, and then the cycle of stupidity will repeat itself when the democrat does the same thing as the republican. Until we stop electing these self absorbed, elitist, quasi celebrities that the mainstream media picks for us, nothing will change.

What we need is to do away with this 2 party winner takes all system and have a true representative democracy. What we need is 95% of Americans to stop getting their news (brainwashed) from a mainstream media owned by massive conglomerate corporations who serve the interests of corporations, not the american citizens. But of course, those things will never happen because those in power will use any means necessary to stay in power.
edit on 13-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Awesome post Eagletalonz, I would star it 100 times if I could!
I don't get it either. I always assumed democrats were against meaningless wars etc. The only defense I keep hearing from the hardcore Obama supporters is that they "aren't actual wars" to justify it. Clearly, Obama is fixated on expanding the war machine and choosing to bomb/meddle in the affairs of other countries while our own economy continues to decline as a result. (thanks to him) Pure insanity IMO.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Awesome post Eagletalonz, I would star it 100 times if I could!
I don't get it either. I always assumed democrats were against meaningless wars etc. The only defense I keep hearing from the hardcore Obama supporters is that they "aren't actual wars" to justify it. Clearly, Obama is fixated on expanding the war machine and choosing to bomb/meddle in the affairs of other countries while our own economy continues to decline as a result. (thanks to him) Pure insanity IMO.

It's all double standards too. If another country came and bombed us, occupied our towns, killed our women and children, we would absolutely call them acts of war. It's not like it's a few Americans doing it. This is government approved actions. Obama's administration is completely responsible for the bombing of sovereign nations. It is definitely war. I don't care what any of his blind supporters say. They're using semantics to defend his actions.

Have you ever posted anything on the White House Facebook page? It's sad seeing how blind so many people are. I have posted many of the links that have been posted in this thread. They argue everything, even in the face of absolute evidence. I'm personally looking forward to 2013 when the White House wall is monitored by Ron Paul's administration instead.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Obama is a stone cold waste - just like Jimmy Carter was. I remember when Obama came out of his first briefing after being elected - he looked like he had been threatened - period. I will never forget his absolute warn out look of discuss and lost image. I personally think he was told then he will dance to the music when played. Wish I had a photo of him coming out of that meeting LOL. What kind of president makes all those promises and breaks every single one.

I was raised a democrat and became a republican over the years. I am sorry to say I hate them both now. I now call them the Genovese's and the Gambino's. Actually either one those families might of done a better job. Our government is now a corruption club voting in laws that concern them getting off the hook for laws that we have to abide by. What a joke we are dealing with. They need to be removed from the building by their shirts and skirts and replaced by some people that care about us and this country. I am saying they are all bad, but how many bad hands can we be dealt until we run out of our betting stake. I can't see how we can take another term of this scam artist.

I am with you EagleTalonZ on us being attacked like we have attacked other countries that have done nothing to us. And what in the h#$% do we have the CIA for? Doesn't Obama have have enough three letter agencies to monitor what is going on in other countries? If they abuse their power against humanity, give them one warning. If they do not listening - get rid of the leader and his followers quickly - next.

I am voting for Ron Paul - if he is still alive for the election.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Lets be honest, why was Obama elected in the first place? Was it because of his experience? No... IMO There were two reasons why Obama was elected, 1. People were so annoyed with the Bush administration that the moderate vote got swayed to the Democrats and 2. minorities were so excited to vote for an African-american candidate and that alone was good enough... I remember having a conversations with some black folks that had zero clue what Obama stood for, but voted for him becasue he was black.... Well people, this is what you get when you put a person in office with zero experience......Obama would rather spend $4 million of a Hawaiian vacation instead of fixing the countries problems...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Indeed ..... sounds like the posters in here know politics when they seem them

The problem is the GOP.

Let's assume there are millions of like minded people like me who voted for Obama. (which there are)

If the GOP nominates Romney ....... Obama will get my vote.

If the GOP nominates Dr. Paul ........ Obama will LOSE my vote.

..... I just don't get how the GOP doesn't see this. Obama will LOSE if they nominate Paul.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Most of the OP's quarrels against Obama are things that almost every president has done. IMHO Obama being so "different" from the rest of our presidents is the biggest reason so many people complain about so many things. If you watched news before he was president then you should know that he is more under a microscope than past presidents. All in all the president doesn't really run the country. You know who does, well most of you do...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kutthroat
Most of the OP's quarrels against Obama are things that almost every president has done. IMHO Obama being so "different" from the rest of our presidents is the biggest reason so many people complain about so many things. If you watched news before he was president then you should know that he is more under a microscope than past presidents. All in all the president doesn't really run the country. You know who does, well most of you do...

Your analysis is interesting and I appreciate your input. I must say I somewhat disagree in this case though. No U.S. president in history has ever signed in to law like the NDAA bill. (that I know of, but Bush did pass the patriot act that Obama just renewed) No president has ever spent more $ than Obama either. He's on a wild maniacal spending spree in a nation that doesn't have any money left! Bush was horrible at spending, but only half as bad as Obama. That is saying something. I do agree that for many presidency's they have been very status quo and typical.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

holy F'N christ! You can't tell the difference really asshat--THAT'S BECAUSE THEY (REPUKES/DEMS) are on the same team that being the one YOU and I ain't on!

These moronic threads where some brain-dead right-winger of liberal bashes someone WHEN THE SHOULD BE BASHING THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join