It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA COP Punches Special Needs Girl in the Face on Bus!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

A Metro passenger used his cell phone's video camera to capture a confrontation between a woman and two LA County sheriff's deputies on a bus in Bellflower

so when are these things hitting the mainstream news??? why arent the candidates running ever questioned about these kind of social issues??? this is so sickening

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wtf @ america.

you KNOW that local police officers in america have gotten EXPLICIT instructions on how to handle these types of situations.

now either

A) this officer BLATANTLY breaks the rules of official conduct, which SHOULD easily warrant his loss of employment (or worse) or...

B) local officers are TAUGHT to handle these situations as this police officer did, which SHOULD easily warrant the loss of employment for MANY senior "law enforcement" officials.

right to FREE will -
live in light/love and deny the use of fear/anger -
and be of service to others -

this is what freedom should be founded on.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What an a**hole. He needs to go to Guantanamo for a few years and some water boarding.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
She was resisting, she got what she deserved. All you cop haters need to apologize to the police. Respect the police!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

More than likely the deputy will get a few days suspension with (or without) pay and a letter of reprimand. Sad world we live in.

edit: by the way, Alex Jones covered this story briefly on his radio show yesterday.
edit on 1/12/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: more info

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
How disgusting!

The guy that taped it should be lucky he didn't get arrested...sounds like that cop had a close eye on him filming it and just didn't care!

Absolutely disgusting though...unfortunately it is getting more and more common these days!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I already have a thread on this

Here

And it is clear that the cop was in the wrong and definately some manipulation going on in this instance. I provide 3 different videos of the same incident. Watch them definatly check out the comments on the one link to the police magazine site, it may offer insight

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Its not just the States. Here in Canada police punching, kicking suspects have become rather common place. Although most officers caught on video are relieved of duty.

In my once home town.
Kelowna Police Officer Kick

Ahh, to be a citizen.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
She was resisting, she got what she deserved. All you cop haters need to apologize to the police. Respect the police!

I hope that was sarcasm.
Otherwise I'd have to guess you are about 12 years old.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That is insane. I notice allot of police with shaved heads behave the same way. If I see a law enforcement person with a shaved head I always take out my phone camera. They are like legal criminals. I don't understand how they are still in law enforcement. It is a bad day for the USA.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

If you think this is right then you yourself is probably a bad cop. So it is ok to hit a special needs girl? go to my thread and watch all the vids I provide it gives you a better perspective of what happened. Also to add the Veteran witness claims he saw nothing wrongdoing on her part and was wowed by the cops action so witnesses and video and audio paint a clearer picture. To whack a girl with her hands to her sides because she was yelling, I do not see how he even determined non compliance and it is pretty obvious she is mentally not up to par. Cops are not allowed to punch you in the face for raising your voice

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I hope that was sarcasm.

Yes, just being sarcastic. It's almost a copy pasted response from a thread that was up earlier. RESISTING RESISTING! Not only did he give her a right hook to the jaw, but he did it with the intention of confiscating the evidence afterwards.

He committed two major felonies, in my opinion... his total lack of professionalism aside...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
its cool that the dude (with the seahawks jersey on!) not only recorded it, but refused to give up the video, but he, like everyone else, did not even say a word during the whole incident, or try to do something.

all the time i see these police videos, where the cops are out of hand, in front of a lot of people who could easily can do some damage in numbers to one cop (or more) but everyone is always too scared, even if its one cop and one hundred people, the cop would get away with beating all 100 because not one person would do anything.

change will come in america when a cop gets seriously injured, or killed, on the field for doing something like this or worse, and the only reason it will go that far, and has gone as far as it has, is because we allow it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well this is a perfect example of when there is no laws being enforced and those thugs should have been beat down by everyone on that bus.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Sorry about my last comment (about being a bad cop) I didnt pick up the sarcasm and I apologize

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Very dry sarcasm, almost had me going, haha.

I worked with special needs adults for over a decade, and not once did I ever need to "punch" any of them. I had to do restraining on rare occasions, but that was only a last resort if I couldn't verbally deescalate the arising crisis situation.

This cop is coward and seems to have special needs of his own.

Here it is on Youtube with the audio...

edit on 12-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Since when does "resisting" allow a male officer to punch a female in the face? What happened to proper procedure? Apologize to these "mock" police officers? Why? They do not protect or serve the public. If anything this "officer" should apologize and resign for assaulting and battering a Special needs person that wasn't even arrested.

WHY IS IT OKAY FOR THESE POLICE TO CONTINUE TO BREAK LAWS WHILE IN UNIFORM?

I see it everyday on a lower case scale. Police officers speeding, with no lights or sirens. Police officers not stopping at stop signs. And this is just low level traffic abuse. It just shows that they do not care about the law. Only being above the law and holding POWER.

This reminds me of the court case going on in RI at the moment, where a drunk female was handcuffed and on the ground, and the officer kicks her in the fact because he felt threatened. She was already in custody and arrested, yet the officer felt the need to kick her in the face. Thankfully it was caught on video, this this was.

It makes you question the laws against filming the police...

More importantly, why did the officer threaten arrest to the man filming the battery if the video wasn't turned over, and only backed away when finding out that the man who video taped it was a recently returned Vet.

Because he KNEW he was wrong.

Your logic is baffling.

It always seems as if there's an unwritten agenda that asks police to be as violent as possible, just to get the people to act violently...

And yet, we still have people like yourself defending illegal actions, just because the criminal is wearing a uniform. The only criminal I see in this video, is wearing a badge. It doesn't nullify his crime.

edit on 12-1-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I hope that was sarcasm.

Yes, just being sarcastic. It's almost a copy pasted response from a thread that was up earlier. RESISTING RESISTING! Not only did he give her a right hook to the jaw, but he did it with the intention of confiscating the evidence afterwards.

He committed two major felonies, in my opinion... his total lack of professionalism aside...

Disregard my previous post... It's really hard to read sarcasm in type, even with the eye roll emoticon. Sorry!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The cops need to be cast out of society and shunned.
These abuses of power seem to be the norm not an anomaly but the standard operating proceedure.
What are they trying to compensate for?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

GTFO! That sucker punch was not necessary. He gives Police officers a bad name. I have a feeling I am being leveled...

edit on 1/12/2012 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join