It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Punches Woman on Bus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Apparently a woman entered a bus in LA county and was for unknown reasons followed on by 2 LA county Sheriff deputies one male and one female and called this woman out. To make a long story short in the video clip you can see the officer maliciously assualt this woman for non compliance... or did he? I would like for you to watch both of these video clips as they provide in my opinion a pretty objective view as to what had happened.

Video 1

Video 2

It is obvious the manipulation by the media in this particular matter to paint this guy or this outfit badly... are they trying to push civil unrest? You bet your ass!

Brotherman

Other:
Link
edit on 11-1-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

I just edited to add this please read some of the comments on this page after watching yet another version of this
edit on 11-1-2012 by Brotherman because: Added another link

PoliceMag.com
edit on 11-1-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
yes she was resisting but with two officers and her hands held down he punched her
dont see how that is justified

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I think people are getting confused..
It’s ok to break the law if you’re a cop.
Quit moaning about the 'constitution' and 'laws' and just accept that you are a worthless piece of crap.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow! It figures cops are beating people for any reason now. Do you think this is normal? This is the transition period between what was and what is coming. Someone should've hopped on his back.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

I know what your saying here and I agree. I just thought even more shocking yet was the quick blatent manipulation of this. If anyone had to do any punching it should of been the equally large woman behind her but what saddens me even further than that is the witness said she was obviously mentally challenged.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Watched both videos.

In both videos the male office does indeed strike the woman being arrested with a closed fist and full swing.

The woman in the video is defiantly being non corporative , however her behavior is only verbal, at no time, before or after, the punch does she use violence against the officers.

Clear case of jack-booted thugs wearing badges making incorrect decisions on how to arrest without assault.

As the incident completes, the correct response is as the situation ended, additional officers are required to lift this large woman and force compliance without assault.

This should have the first decision, not the last.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

yeah i noticed that she didnt seem mentally challenged at all
sounded like she had tourette's tho hahah

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Agreed, in both videos I saw a woman with her hands full and at her sides being held by deputies.
Then outta left field, the tough guy unleashed all he could on a woman.
....LOL the woman still did not go down.
No wonder the guy wears a badge, he needs a gun.
What a sissy.

I'm just not seeing this alleged media manipulation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyone else wonder what would have happened if this occurred on a dimly lit street.

I think the headline would read... Homeless woman found beaten to death.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
See? Once again, we/I don't know what happened PRIOR to the video-taping of this alleged "punch" on the woman. All I see (in this short clip) was someone "shooting off" his/her mouth off; while two deputies were being calm.

Was the punch justified? Perhaps. Who would want someone bad-mouthing in public? That's a nuisance to me in my opinion. There might have been children or more sensitive people who find bad-mouthing offensive.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
One more thing.

I have never been one to buy into that baloney about a man never, ever, hit’s a woman. If a woman puts herself in a man’s shoes and she hits first, she gets what a man would get.

BUT,

This woman did NOT do this, she kept her woman’s shoes on by remaining purely verbal, which translates as the man who strikes a woman in this case is a woman beater and is the LOWEST form of male.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

This punch was definately not justified, the woman never saw a pair of cuffs before the fist.
The officer had not even established non compliance.
Rather than attempt to cuff first, he went straight to guns, just lucky that he had a woman there to protect him, otherwise the headline might have read, "sissy cop beat to death with his own flashlight."

edit on 11-1-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
okay seen another video on it and it says the bus driver called the cops
and said she was trying to start a fight with anyone on the bus
but witnesses in first video says she was nice and said hello to everyone
your right on with media manipulation

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by leawyoming
okay seen another video on it and it says the bus driver called the cops
and said she was trying to start a fight with anyone on the bus
but witnesses in first video says she was nice and said hello to everyone
your right on with media manipulation

By the time the Police spin doctors are finished, this cop will get a medal for bravery.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The manipulation I am referring to is that in one vid you cannot hear the audio of what is going down why can't both sources show this in its entirety? Ive been reading that some people believe this woman even tried to kick this scum bag cop in the balls three times, showing the whole fiasco would show us all what happened and hear what happened in context. This shouldnt be used to grab ratings instead it should be used an example to the people of LA of what they pay for with taxes.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
yes she was carrying deadly pillow weapons abord public trans
and am trying to figure out does he punch her in the face or is it an elbow to the face ?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The audio does not really matter, what does is a restrained person being punched.
You could tell that both parties had words, that was obvious.
It does not matter what word or words were said, an officer needs anger management classes.... and some boxing lessons too I think.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think it's clear that we need to separate the need to restrain someone that may cause a physical threat, and someone who has a mental issue.

This lady was clearly wrong to threaten another passenger, but I have a problem with a trained officer using force against a woman.

Maybe that's the man speaking, but a calm head and some choice words would have diffused the situation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I still dont think it warrented a punch to the face but this whole situation just wowed me like I said if anyone shouldve been doing any punching it should have been the woman officer

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I like the vet who taped the cop and how he talked about his training in the rules of engagement and how that cop acted poorly. I figure 6 years in the military he has probably had to help diffuse some intense situations. This could have been handled better. I bet this isnt the first time that cop punched a chick.
edit on 11-1-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join