It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says NATO, Persian Gulf Nations Plan to Seek No-Fly Zone for Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

If a beggar does not accept that he is begging,

then

he will be a beggar for the rest of his miserable begging life

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

"""""""""""You must have me confused with someone else - I pretty clearly stated that we ought to stay the hell out of Syria, and let them kill each other off. I said the same about Libya, and Iraq. Afghanistan is a different critter.""""""""""

At last there is something to agree upon..........have a good evening!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

If a beggar does not accept that he is begging,

then

he will be a beggar for the rest of his miserable begging life

Interesting perspective, but it still doesn't explain who you think it is that I'm begging from.

Got any suspects?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

you not begging from anyone..........never meant to say that either.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda, yadda, ive seen stuff about an imminent no fly zone for Syria for months. Blah, blah, blah.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

you not begging from anyone..........never meant to say that either.

No problem. I just misunderstood. Have a nice evening.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by hangedman13

I'm serious about staying the hell out of it. Let them destroy themselves. Because we all know that no matter how it plays out the West will get blamed ANYWAY

Agree.

They have been fighting and killing each other in the Middle East BEFORE the West became their fictitious reason to kill.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

ok so what are you saying?? why is the west trying to be there in the first place?? does anyone know for certain?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I remember when we used to go in and help governments kill rebels, now we give them Air $upport, oh and Weapon$, Tactical Training, and all the Mercenarie$ Gold and Ca$h that they can throw at them

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i bet these "rebels" could actualy be extremists oh boi just like libya except i think this might pose a "lil" problem if itt is dont you guys?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You don't need Russia to tell you this, Hillary Clinton announced it three days ago, during a speech from some other country.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
I remember when we used to go in and help governments kill rebels, now we give them Air $upport, oh and Weapon$, Tactical Training, and all the Mercenarie$ Gold and Ca$h that they can throw at them

My God! You must be older than dirt! I'm around 50, and for as long as I can recall we've killed off some rebels, and supported others, depending on their disposition, and whether they were being run by a common enemy or fighting against one.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
the day and when no fly zone will be effective Bashar will leave Syria regime will fall faster than evreybody can imagine 90% of the army waiting this moment to leave Bashar regime.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Libya II

They're using the same process as last time, film studios, send in Al CIAda to destabalize and kill women and children, then blame it on Assad.

In every article of BBC propaganda they always stress "This information is difficult to verify" which is like when the Swine Flu vaccine had in the insert "Untested on Fertility". i.e. they know reality, they are just covering themselves in case they are ever held accountable for their actions.

Surely enough people know that Syria is under attack by a sophisticated coordinated covert operation, surely they cannot go ahead with this as too many of us know the reality of what's going on. The humanitarian problems in Libya are now bigger than they have ever been in the history of the country, but the United Nations are no longer interested. There are 1000's of people being held in camps, their villages have been burned to the ground, but the United Nations is no longer interested. Now for their next trick! Syria

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

The bloodthirsty West has to be contained!

The west needs to be contained and its people made to be held responsible 'very harshly' for the actions of its leaders and economic elites.
edit on 12-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately, you're right. Currently it's difficult to see it happening, but ET intervention could happen

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
We all know it will start off as a no fly zone, then no ship zone, then no drive zone, then no assad zone. Then there will be advisors on the ground, then troops. It is all the plans of the elite:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They want to destroy the Muslim countries because that is the only opposition staying in way of the arrival of their so called messiah whom will be the antichrist.
edit on 12-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

LOL

You just lost all creditability in my book, did he just say NATO want to intervene in Syria to release a mythical creature?

What on earth is wrong with you people, THERE Is KAOS in Syria, it needs some form of help/intervention, if there was ever such thing as the Antichrist he is getting his arse handed to him right now, EVIL PREVAILS when good men fail to act,
edit on 13-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Syrian no fly-zone/not tank zone.
syria only gets wepons from china and russia.
request Iranina help. iran attcks american forces in
iraq. Nato leans on turkey for access to bases, america
and nato bomb the crap out of every suspected nuclear inslalation.
Nato and US agree that russia should be the lead in peace keeping
in Syria in exchange for oil and gas rights. russia doesn't intevein
with iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What on earth is wrong with you people, THERE Is KAOS in Syria, it needs some form of help/intervention

They said the same about Libya, then it turned out it was Al CIAda causing the chaos. Don't believe the propaganda. It's a false flag

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

What on earth is wrong with you people, THERE Is KAOS in Syria, it needs some form of help/intervention

They said the same about Libya, then it turned out it was Al CIAda causing the chaos. Don't believe the propaganda. It's a false flag

Yeah but the problem there is there actually was,

of course this was all Satans doing, he possessed Gaddafi into shooting innocent protesters, the CIA & MI6 (angels) went to arm them/fight back, its called stupid people doing stupid things and clever people taking advantage, but of course the whole thing was orchestrated by the devil

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Yeah but the problem there is there actually was,

of course this was all Satans doing, he possessed Gaddafi into shooting innocent protesters, the CIA & MI6 (angels) went to arm them/fight back, its called stupid people doing stupid things and clever people taking advantage, but of course the whole thing was orchestrated by the devil

Gaddafi was only attacking Al CIAda who were causing chaos in his country, he was not going for women and children, as has been proven. Unfortunately he fell right into the trap that had been set for him.

Look into Gaddafi and the Gold Dinar, then you'll understand why the Globalist Bankers wanted to urgently deal with Libya. Also look into John Perkins the former economic hitman, who explains the history of starting up false protests in a target country to destabalize it.

Make sure you are sitting down, as you're whole belief system will come falling down

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join