It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says NATO, Persian Gulf Nations Plan to Seek No-Fly Zone for Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
Around 15,000 Mexicans have died in 2011 in the drug wars. Cry and Bitch some about that, they are closer to your borders, mothers and kids.

Get your facts straight before you seek to mislead others.

Did Mexico, a sovereign nation, or even the mexican, sought for help from other nations as a society? None. Are you calling for a invasion into Mexico then? I'll bet you, an anti- american, will be the first to scream bloody murder if USA did that. Hypocrisy from you knows no ends.

At least USA had closed one eye and allowed MILLIONS over the borders into US to seek a better life. Can I say the same for you? I doubt so, and most probably, you will be the ones at the forefront to scream for deaths to illegal aliens, based upon perceptions of your rather selective sympathies.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

The bloodthirsty West has to be contained!

The west needs to be contained and its people made to be held responsible 'very harshly' for the actions of its leaders and economic elites.
edit on 12-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Around 15,000 Mexicans have died in 2011 in the drug wars. Cry and Bitch some about that, they are closer to your borders, mothers and kids.

Get your facts straight before you seek to mislead others.

Did Mexico, a sovereign nation, or even the mexican, sought for help from other nations as a society? None. Are you calling for a invasion into Mexico then? I'll bet you, an anti- american, will be the first to scream bloody murder if USA did that. Hypocrisy from you knows no ends.

At least USA had closed one eye and allowed MILLIONS over the borders into US to seek a better life. Can I say the same for you? I doubt so, and most probably, you will be the ones at the forefront to scream for deaths to illegal aliens, based upon perceptions of your rather selective sympathies.

Still Mexicans are your fellow 'human brothers and sisters'. If few hundred bribed prostitutes in the process of rioting, get on the main square and start shouting for NATO to come and save them from police action, then should NATO come to their help breaking all the laws in the UN Charter. Yes according to your 'silently evil' logic.

Regarding illegals they are allowed because there are jobs that lazy americans do not want to do. American economy can slip hard if no one does those jobs.

30,000 children die in India every month out of hunger..............do something about that, not about 3000 Syrians killed in rioting and police shoot out. If people will come out and fight police and army with guns, rockets and bombs then they will be dealt with 10 times the force.

Anti-American? yes, where I see America as wrong I will be anti American. Pro American does not mean blindly following everything that NeoCons say.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

You certainly do have a lot of hot air to spew around. I ask this of you:-

Is America alone to set the world right?

YOU and I share this world. WHAT had you done on your part? or is 'Death to Americans', 'American Imperialism' are all you can scream?

Do take a look in the mirror and search for the facts, instead of allowing your hatred cloud your judgement on what have to be done.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by victor7

You certainly do have a lot of hot air to spew around. I ask this of you:-

YOU and I share this world. WHAT had you done on your part? or is 'Death to Americans', 'American Imperialism' are all you can scream?

Do take a look in the mirror and search for the facts, instead of allowing your hatred cloud your judgement on what have to be done.

very glad i shut your logic up.

btw, i am not glad sharing this world with you anglosaxon evils!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No, the U.S.A. (America is a continent) doesn't have the right to impose other nations its own tainted criteria of right and wrong.

YOU and I share this world. WHAT had you done on your part? or is 'Death to Americans'

What the U.S. has done is reducing the world population by 1,500,000 since 2003. Method: murder. That's the U.S. psychotic idea of "setting the world right".

Don't you think is fair for the World now to take 1,500,000 lives from the U.S.?
edit on 12-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The animal Assad is killing our fellow unarmed human brothers and sisters in Syria by the thousands. T

Funny how western world is so quick to say it is Assad forces that did this or that. To anyone who understands arabic, it is pretty obvious the syrian civilians in the video are blaming armed terrorists (western mercenaries):

To those who don't, the people in the video are shouting that they're under attack by terrorists. Throughout the video you hear the word "erhab" which means terrorists.

At 5:47, the dying woman is saying, "I sacrifice for you syria, I sacrifice for you bashar al-assad" (fidak ya souria, fidak ya bashar al-assad).

Stop with your completely biased and one-sided reports. The Al-CIAeda filled "Free Syrian Army" is trained and armed by NATO, and their only goal is to terrorize syrians and increase the death toll to precipitate foreign internvention, and take control of the country just like Libya.

Russian soldiers are only humans, born from mothers. The deprivations of the Mafia russian state had hurt many russian families.

Russians keep voting for Putin's party because under tha mandate of this nationalist patriot and class stateman the income of Russian families has increased 7-fold.

If you can afford to travel - which I doubt given your mind is a 100% TV byproduct - you would see that russians are the "new rich" everywhere you go, taking over british, german and american tourist that now have no choice but stay home because they're poorer than before.

If we are so biased by a Western view regarding this topic, can you please explain to me why there are representatives of the Arab League in Syria, for a teachat? Is Al Jareeza showing different news topics than us? please explain..
If they're talking about terrorists, you make the assumption they are western mercenaries?Where do they come from? Is it the Légion étrangère?or Legión Española .. Man you're so full of BS its not even funny anymore... I read on ATS all the time about state [sponsored] terrorists, Iran this, Israel that...And what if the free Syrian army is trained by NATO? they're being slaughtered by their own authorities..
You talk about western bloodthirstiness, its Turkey who happens to be a neighbour which is worried about fellow human beings being annihilated, and Turkey happens to be NATO member.Russia doesn't care, looks the other way, veto's as usual in the UN SC, and sells weapons to those dictatorships..
When i read your posts i see your are being pretty well brainwashed by Putin's Unity party or Nasji, what was it? the antifascism and democratic movement?Whaha..

And yes i see your fellow nouveau riche Russians on holiday, In Antalya or Courchevelle France, most are disgusting with their fur coats, yelling, drunk, being noisy, literally throwing money at people..Most of the natives in those countries share my view, be happy with your oil and gas money, as long as it lasts, its the only thing you can brag about..
edit on 12-1-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
If we are so biased by a Western view regarding this topic, can you please explain to me why there are representatives of the Arab League in Syria, for a teachat? please explain..

You're assuming the representatives of the Arab League in Syria blame Assad, is it so?

If they're talking about terrorists, you make the assumption they are foreign mercenaries?Where do they come from? Is it the Légion étrangère?or Legión Española ..

Legion NATO.

By "foreign mercenaries" I meant mercenaries run by foreign powers from the Jordanian and Turkish borders where NATO has a military buildup:

US troops surround Syria on the eve of invasion?

A former official from within the ranks of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is reporting that US and NATO forces have landed outside of Syria and are training militants to overthrow the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

"militants" in this case is what's called "mercenaries", combattants not wearing uniforms and not bound by the Geneva Convention so they can perform terrorist attacks on syrian civilians without NATO getting smeared.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is something that is kind of related to the tensions in the region. It's from PRESS TV so take it with a grain of salt:

'Israel finger mark over Syria unrest'

The shipment had been smuggled into the country for anti-government armed groups.

According to authorities, it included bombs manufactured by Israel.

The cargo is not the first one containing Israel-made weaponry meant for armed saboteurs fighting the central government in Damascus.

On October 16, the Syrian ambassador to the Arab League told a meeting of the regional grouping in the Egyptian capital Cairo that Syrian security forces had seized Israel-manufactured weapons trafficked into the country through Lebanon's soil.

Mainstream outlets have been recording on this for a while now too:

Syria accuses U.S. of inciting unrest after U.S. ambassador visits Hama

I'm surprised no accidents like the ones in Iran have been happening. I guess they rather make it look like a civil war.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Russia doesn't care, looks the other way, veto's as usual in the UN SC, and sells weapons to those dictatorships..

The hypocritical West is very happy with everlasting dictatorships like Saudi that do the bidding of western economic interests.

The world is used to that old and wornh Western rethoric of disqualifying enemy statesmen as "dictators", whether they're elected or not. Such B.S. doesn't impress me at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If we are so biased by a Western view regarding this topic, can you please explain to me why there are representatives of the Arab League in Syria, for a teachat? please explain..

You're assuming the representatives of the Arab League in Syria blame Assad, is it so?

Still how come the Arab League sanctioned the authorities of Syria? There's only one man with an army behind him which manifests the authorities.So you still really think the attacks on Syrian civilians are done by NATO troops?how can you actually back that up with evidence?

Russia doesn't care, looks the other way, veto's as usual in the UN SC, and sells weapons to those dictatorships..

The hypocritical West is very happy with everlasting dictatorships like Saudi that do the bidding of western economic interests.

The world is used to that old and wornh Western rethoric of disqualifying enemy statesmen as "dictators", whether they're elected or not. Such B.S. doesn't impress me at all.

I don't see Russia, or China in that respect, coming with sanctions or resolutions against Saudi Arabia or other autocracies.And you know why? Because they're afraid resolutions like that will backfire, just like Russia is an autocracy.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

To be fair though Obama isn't openly killing hundreds to thousands of U.S. citizens through the use of the U.S. armed forces.....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

To be fair though Obama isn't openly killing hundreds to thousands of U.S. citizens through the use of the U.S. armed forces.....

You're right, Obama is only authorizing the killing of people in other countries, even though he has made it legal to assassinate people in the U.S.

Different shades of evil.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Still how come the Arab League sanctioned the authorities of Syria?

Because the governments of those countries are puppets of the U.S.A, perhaps?

There's only one man with an army behind him which manifests the authorities.So you still really think thhow can you actually back that up with evidence?

The evidence is in my former message. Your debating strategy seems to rest on the principle of ignoring your opponent's answers. I didn't say NATO troops but mercenaries trained, armed and supported by NATO, that's what Sibel Edmonds, formerly a translator with the FBI, reports.

I don't see Russia, or China in that respect, coming with sanctions or resolutions against Saudi Arabia or other autocracies.

Perhaps Russia and China have respect for other countries and leave other people to decide whether to change their governments or not?

It's amazing the sense of entitlement that Disney and Hollywood have instilled in the yanks and their political and financial satellites, totally dalinian surrealistic.

Yanks are causing millions of deaths all around the world, it's them who most urgently need REGIME CHANGE and to be bombed into respect of others.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by nenothtu

Another baseless claim perpetuated by your basic brainwashed soul courtesy of Fox news.

Standard incantation of the left to the gods of Fox News when they have no response that is on target...

What would you all do without that boogey man to scare your children with at night?

Why do you even bother watching Fox? I KNOW you do, or you wouldn't know to call on their gods when your back is against the wall...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I tend to side with the US and much of the EU staying out of this conflict. My stance was similar with Libya as well. This is an internal problem for Syria, and nations of the region like Turkey, members of the Arab League, and even Israel. Now, is Syria turning out to be a blood bath? By some accounts it is, but opinions on the subject vary? I am in no position to say otherwise. However, by most accounts its seems the Syria Regime is using excessive means to contain what appears to be a rebellion, mutiny, and or a insurrection. Both the military and people seem to be taking up arms against their government? How did they get to this in the first place, and who is pulling the strings? Those are some of the questions I had during the Libyan Conflict. As the adage goes, "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

That is the case with Syria, or any of these internal conflicts the West has taken upon themselves to intervene in. We know Bashar Assad and what he is capable of, but who will take his place if ousted? Will the situation change from being an internal conflict to being one of regional or international in scope? I just see no interest or strategic necessity for the US to be involved with this one. By all accounts, it is in Russia's special interest to see this situation stabilize itself given their naval and economic relationship with Syria. They comment on it from time to time periodically, but that is all. In other words, their approach to solve this issue seems rather trite and timid. Why don't they enforce a no-fly zone or send in peace keepers if Syria is so important to them? For what it is worth, I do believe the West should stay out of this one.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The animal Assad is killing our fellow unarmed human brothers and sisters in Syria by the thousands. T

Funny how western world is so quick to say it is Assad forces that did this or that. To anyone who understands arabic, it is pretty obvious the syrian civilians in the video are blaming armed terrorists (western mercenaries):

I did hear "terrorist". I did NOT hear "western mercenaries". Can you point that part out to me? Is anyone really surprised that there are terrorists in the Middle East? Isn't that something like the manufacturing center for them?

At 5:47, the dying woman is saying, "I sacrifice for you syria, I sacrifice for you bashar al-assad" (fidak ya souria, fidak ya bashar al-assad).

Does that really surprise you? Would there even BE a civil war if Assad had no loyalists?

Stop with your completely biased and one-sided reports. The Al-CIAeda filled "Free Syrian Army" is trained and armed by NATO, and their only goal is to terrorize syrians and increase the death toll to precipitate foreign internvention, and take control of the country just like Libya.

You misspelled al-Qaida. Perhaps and English/Arabic dictionary would stand you in good stead for spelling errors of that nature. The Free Syrian Army may be trained and armed by NATO. If they are, you shouldn't have any trouble finding confirmation of that to bring to the table. Also, if they are, wouldn't that be another good reason to disband NATO? Once you can bring proof that is the case, that is...

Go ahead and get a start on that, ok? Try not to be too bloodthirsty in your efforts, though, lest you become what you claim to so despise.

edit on 2012/1/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The west needs to be contained and its people made to be held responsible 'very harshly' for the actions of its leaders and economic elites.

We're ready whenever you are.

We've already played this game once. Do you recall who lost?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

We're ready whenever you are.

We've already played this game once. Do you recall who lost?

That game was just a pretense it never went live. Once it goes live, you will really regret that. What a nice """""PEACEFUL"""""""""" world it will be once all you evils are...........................GONE!
edit on 12-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I did hear "terrorist". I did NOT hear "western mercenaries". Can you point that party out to me?

For the third time in a row... read my quote of Sibel Edmond above, formerly a translator with the FBI, about who is arming and training the opposition to Assad hat you hear cowardly sniping pro-Assad civilians in the video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join