It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says NATO, Persian Gulf Nations Plan to Seek No-Fly Zone for Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The animal Assad is killing our fellow unarmed human brothers and sisters in Syria by the thousands. There can be no whitewashing of his insanity that goes against every breathe of free human beings.

Syrian demonstrators stage fake masacre

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The animal Assad is killing our fellow unarmed human brothers and sisters in Syria by the thousands. There can be no whitewashing of his insanity that goes against every breathe of free human beings.

Syrian demonstrators stage fake masacre

Oh man, you've just burst the bubble where these dumbed-down controlled-media byproducts used to thrive!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
The Free Syrian Army may be trained and armed by NATO. If they are, you shouldn't have any trouble finding confirmation of that to bring to the table. Also, if they are, wouldn't that be another good reason to disband NATO? Once you can bring proof that is the case, that is...

Who cares for the proof to the evils, crooks, murderers, looters and psychopaths!

We only care for the punishment which is........................

"""""""""""1 Megaton Hydrogen Bomb over major Western Metropolis of your choice""""""""""""""".

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

"militants" in this case is what's called "mercenaries", combattants not wearing uniforms and not bound by the Geneva Convention so they can perform terrorist attacks on syrian civilians without NATO getting smeared.

I see you don't have a real clear view on what constitutes a "mercenary", then.

This definition reminds me of the one I read in the Great Soviet Encyclopedia in 1982. They didn't know what a mercenary was, either.

I've never known a mercenary that didn't wear a uniform of one sort or another. That's required by the Geneva Conventions. Also, mercenaries ARE bound by the Geneva Conventions, contrary to your claim here. There is an entire section on them in the Fourth Protocol.

By the way, the Geneva Conventions are plural, not singular as "Geneva Convention". There is no one "Geneva Convention".

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

"militants" in this case is what's called "mercenaries", combattants not wearing uniforms and not bound by the Geneva Convention so they can perform terrorist attacks on syrian civilians without NATO getting smeared.

This definition reminds me of the one I read in the Great Soviet Encyclopedia in 1982. They didn't know what a mercenary was, either.

I've never known a mercenary that didn't wear a uniform of one sort or another. That's required by the Geneva Conventions. Also, mercenaries ARE bound by the Geneva Conventions, contrary to your claim here. There is an entire section on them in the Fourth Protocol.

By the way, the Geneva Conventions are plural, not singular as "Geneva Convention". There is no one "Geneva Convention".

Stop the tongue throwing girly games man! get to the real topic. Which western metropolis you need warmed up first? Need to forward that information to a Russian general in the Rocket Forces.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

"""""""""""1 Megaton Hydrogen Bomb over major Western Metropolis of your choice""""""""""""""".

What's with you?

Almost every other reply or post of yours is advocating the Nuking of somebody or something.

Is that all you have to contribute?

Seriously.

Open a window, Go for a walk. Get some fresh air and or a life.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

read all my posts..........i have promoted peace and even suggested alternatives.

but when it comes to blatant lies, conspiracies and ganging up on small countries, then something needs to be done.

Btw, those who do not like Putin, would they mind General Shamnov of the VDV as the President of Russia............a real darling general!
edit on 12-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Slayer the man is straight up coward. Easy to say drop a nuke because you don't need to see the people. He will spout his garbage because it is so easy to kill when you don't need to see the faces. Just another example of the video game culture that has been springing up in recent years. Everyone else is so bad, but if "I" do something like that it's cool. Huh kinda like Assad's forces. You know the minority population of Syria?!?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Fine with me, let's cut the semantic crap and call them by their name: NATO-sponsored terrorists.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

We're ready whenever you are.

We've already played this game once. Do you recall who lost?

That game was just a pretense it never went live.

Never went "live"? I watched previously ambulatory parts of it go dead, with my very own eyes. In the final analysis, the parts that go dead are the important parts as far as a loss goes, now aren't they?

Once it goes live, you will really regret that.

I might, but I guarantee you will never see the regret in my eyes. SHOW me, don't TELL me. Like I said, we're ready whenever you are.

Best two out of three, perhaps?

What a nice """""PEACEFUL"""""""""" world it will be once all you evils are...........................GONE!

"Evil" is in the eye of the beholder. I probably see a different evil than you do, but your words smack of the sour grapes being spewed from the losers... they lack a certain balance and perspective. Gotta hand it to you, though - I do admire a people who refuse defeat, even after it's already kicked their door in.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I did hear "terrorist". I did NOT hear "western mercenaries". Can you point that party out to me?

For the third time in a row... read my quote of Sibel Edmond above, formerly a translator with the FBI, about who is arming and training the opposition to Assad hat you hear cowardly sniping pro-Assad civilians in the video.

I didn't read "western mercenaries" anywhere in the quote from Edmond, either.

Nope, still not finding any "western mercenaries" hiding under the rocks.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The Free Syrian Army may be trained and armed by NATO. If they are, you shouldn't have any trouble finding confirmation of that to bring to the table. Also, if they are, wouldn't that be another good reason to disband NATO? Once you can bring proof that is the case, that is...

Who cares for the proof to the evils, crooks, murderers, looters and psychopaths!

You can have LA. I have no use for LA.

Get braced for the response when you take it, though....

S'ok, I never really demanded proof before x-ing folks out, either. What the hell, isn't it enough that I just don't like 'em? It seems that is enough for you, so why should I be any better?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Stop the tongue throwing girly games man! get to the real topic. Which western metropolis you need warmed up first? Need to forward that information to a Russian general in the Rocket Forces.

I'm all for it, man. Get to throwing your bun-warmers. Let's finish this game you started and then backed off from, claiming it never really started.

Jump when you feel froggy.

edit on 2012/1/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What's with you?

Almost every other reply or post of yours is advocating the Nuking of somebody or something.

Seriously.

He wants to hurt us, to lash out like a petulant child. It seems he doesn't bear defeat gracefully.

When petulant children act out around here, they get spanked. End of story.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

read all my posts..........i have promoted peace and even suggested alternatives.

Yeah.

You've promoted "peace" in the 1 megaton range several times now...

You're the best argument to beef up our military that I've seen all day today.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What's with you?

Seriously.

He wants to hurt us, to lash out like a petulant child. It seems he doesn't bear defeat gracefully.

When petulant children act out around here, they get spanked. End of story.

What defeat man? Russia has big surplus in its treasury while the USA is the biggest begger in the world. What happened was Russia changed its way of life and daily economic set up.

Go ahead and beef up your military a bit more, your march to abyss will only hasten.

You are shameless begging money from all around the world and then poking your evilness into other countries affairs.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yeah.

Guess 10 Megaton range will get you real peaceful.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Fine with me, let's cut the semantic crap and call them by their name: NATO-sponsored terrorists.

Labels are labels. You like yours, I like mine. I don't know if they're "terrorists" or not, or simply guerrillas or insurgents. What, in your opinion. makes them "terrorists"?

I've known for quite a long time that one man's "freedom fighter" is another man's "guerrilla", and in all honesty the two often overlap, but a bona fide terrorist is something else altogether. Admittedly, the folks who run the labeling machine have muddied the waters considerably by slapping a "terrorist" label on people who clearly are not, and by trying to change definitions and whatnot.

So what is it about these people that cause you to label them as "terrorists"? Are they operating in small disconnected cells, and selecting targets that have no relationship to their enemies, with their only intent to influence public opinion? Are they attacking through indirect means only, limiting themselves to explosives and poisons?

What criteria are you using to label them as "terrorists"?

edit on 2012/1/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What defeat man? Russia has big surplus in its treasury while the USA is the biggest begger in the world. What happened was Russia changed its way of life and daily economic set up.

Depends on what you consider a "defeat", I suppose. Remind me again - WHERE is the Soviet Union these days? I've never had a problem with Russians. Soviets, on the other hand, were a different matter. We had crossed some words at one point, but they are no more.

I still am.

I've never begged for anything, and I'm not quite sure who it is you think the US is begging from.

Oh - that "change of it's way life" and "change of daily economic setup"? You're welcome!

Go ahead and beef up your military a bit more, your march to abyss will only hasten.

Big words. How 'bout some action? I'm not marching anywhere other than straight into the cannons.

If you ever get the nerve to fire 'em back up again and aim 'em at me, that is.

You see, I'm your friendly neighborhood "reactionary". I don't go around jumping on folks, but if they jump at me, I react, and make their mothers sad. If you want another war, you'll have to start it. I'll wait while you gather your nukes up.

You are shameless begging money from all around the world and then poking your evilness into other countries affairs.

You must have me confused with someone else - I pretty clearly stated that we ought to stay the hell out of Syria, and let them kill each other off. I said the same about Libya, and Iraq. Afghanistan is a different critter.

Who am I - or the US for that matter - "begging" from?

"Poking my evilness into..." - You know, I kinda like the sound of that!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah.

Guess 10 Megaton range will get you real peaceful.

You can toss the Tsar Bomba for all I care. I'm a vet of some of the more sanguine parts of the first Cold War - you know, the one where the US took first place? I'm hardened against nukes, and know what to do. Toss away. The only people you'll manage to take out are your potential allies, anyhow.

have at it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join