It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Carrier Arrives Off Straits Of Hormuz

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

That had to have been one screwed up Disney right there.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Marvellous. Soon we can look forward to seeing American heroes urinating on Iranian corpses.

Hooray for America and its unswerving determination to spread culture and civilization to these primitive backwaters.

Please hurry up and vote Ron Paul into the White House. An isolationist America seems like a pretty good idea right about now.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Originally posted by reddwhite

If the iranian people are not smart enough to understand basic fact, well then they deserve what Charles Darwin refered to as natural selection, they aren't smart or strong, so they go the way of the dumb and the weak, the bitter sweet embrace of that afterlife they all strive to reach.

You don't know yet what Darwin can do to the U.S. via Iran and its partner China, so save us your victory dance crap for after the war.

Um, whiskey tango foxtrot over? Victory dance? I was stating facts, not opinion. I think you misunderstand my meaning sir.I want no part of this blood on my hands, I am against this retarded crap.
Having said that, lol@ china and iran and russia. All 3 combined couldn't beat us in open warfare. For one we can go anywhere anytime on this mudball, none of the 3 have the ability to even land asingle enemy soldier on American soil. Russia is done, one day they will realize it, china is not even close in naval or arial warfare, and iran lol, ya they couldn't beat eggs with a blender.
Once again not for any of this, but my personal feelings don't change reality.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Panetta says they aren't developing nukes, contrary to what I hear around here.

In that interview, Panetta sounds like the sanctions are gonna work just fine and that there's no need for war. When Bob Schieffer asked Panetta what would happen if the Israelis attacked, he acted as if the United States would only defend the troops that are in the area and then get out quickly; at least that's the message I got...

edit on 12-1-2012 by USN1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Originally posted by MRedfield
I guess we'll be watching Shock & Awe part 2 on CNN soon enough, before I get a draft notice a month or two later from the Canadian Army.

Those shocked and awed will be the 50,000 dead U.S. sailors, their families and those who grew up with seeing the world through the dumbing eyes of Hollywood and Disney. [/qu.

I will eat this droid samsung galaxy and post the video on you tube if we even lose 1 ship or 100 sailors whichever is lower. To say that iran can even touch our ships is like saying the palestinians can take isreal, what are they waiting for? Nothing but air and words stopping them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If you shoot all your missiles at one boat....

...you lose because you have no more missiles.

Photoshop can't be used to add more missiles or delete your enemy.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRedfield
I guess we'll be watching Shock & Awe part 2 on CNN soon enough, before I get a draft notice a month or two later from the Canadian Army.

Yes the blood thirsty media networks would love that. Probably why Ron Paul is so hated by them since we probably wouldn't be watching Shock & Awe Part 2 with him at the helm.

edit on 12-1-2012 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2012 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That is true
It is not just one ship it is a battle group, that has the tech to destroy incoming missiles.
It is not one ship targeting incoming threats, the computers talk to each other and assign counter measures to each ship. This is something the so called THE_PROFESSIONAL does not see.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
If this happens, it is regrettable, how can it be anything else?

It's not gonna happen ... Leon Panetta says the sanctions are working just fine.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying
With the fact that the US lost it's AAA rating can they really afford another war financially?

This time we're gonna raise taxes on the rich for sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by reddwhite

Having said that, lol@ china and iran and russia. All 3 combined couldn't beat us in open warfare.

The U.S. hasn't proven itself against a real army since the Korean War... and it lost. Later the U.S. experienced defeats by barefoot guerrillas in Vietnam, Iraqi and Afghanistan (now negotiating the handing over of the country to the Taliban).

I suppose this record of the U.S. "cavalry" fighting "indians" and losing is what motivates your dick-waving attitude for lack of real proof.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Well yeh the Iranians are quite smart , they are seeking to develop a nuke so that the Imperial alliance will leave them alone ! , It;s smarter to have detterant so you dont get invaded.

Look at libya they had nukes and the imperial alliance bitched and moaned then gaddafi disarmed , then the Imperial alliance killed them!

So they are smart enough to realise they need a deterrant , thats exactly why the Imperial alliance didnt attack the DPRK , well that and they dont have much oil !

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
oh yeh totally forgot negative karma points for all of you warmongering A holes posting your military fantasies
and hoping that the Imperial alliance goes to war !

good luck with the supposed energy shift when it comes , I hear only peaceful , moral humans get to evolve.
You raging genocidal maniacs can stay in the gutter with the 3rd dimensional beings !

( not that I believe any of that last part , but it is ATS )

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
To be honest the muslim fundementalist sympathisor gets on my tits and I'd love to get the chance to meet the traitor in person.

Come on now, we know you meant "the muslim sympathisor" (whithout the "fundamentalist" ...).
And of course you, born 1983, have the authority to judge who is a traitor and who is not.

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
If they attack mainland USA I say may there God help them.

He most probably will.

Because they won't attack unless YOU attack them first. And if that happens, then God is on their side.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If you shoot all your missiles at one boat....

...you lose because you have no more missiles.

Photoshop can't be used to add more missiles or delete your enemy.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Why all? Surely they do not have to shoot their 250.000 missiles at once ...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Yes I did work in intelligence but not as you might imagine. I am not a US citizen but I have visited there and I have friends and family who live there. All that you say about your frustrations with the United States makes sense but at the same time I think it is fair to say that no nation is perfect. The US provides for its citizens at least, you have an excellent welfare system and your countries utilities and infrastructure are second to none.

Nobody is debating how good or bad your government is but the important thing that you have to remember is that you are free to oppose your government. You are even free to set up an opposition party, your vote counts as does every other American.

Once you have visited places like Ethiopia, Nigeria, Lithuania, Venezuala, India and Russia. You would see how lucky you are to live on American shores.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

It wouldnt surprise me at all if the US just EMP'd Iran and strolled in and mopped up regardless of what the world says !

Well, that is precisely what has been said about the US ... there are plans to EMP the US.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
(cue dramatic music)

I guess they're serious. As much as I find war disgusting, if Iran decides to "throw down", they're going to get spanked.

Hard.

Please elaborate as to why you think that, because i think your very very wrong.
What is a carrier force going to do? launch jets and attack ground targets in a massive country and then return to find their carriers missing.
or,
Launch low yield nukes into iran which will initiate an immediate response from china AND russia.
I think you have had your head too close to the war drum for too long, this tends to make you believe your invincible as that is all you have heard for so long.
China and russia have already stated that; "we will defend iran even if it means world war 3".
All it will take is one gung ho israeli/american officer to get it going, this going off by accident is a FAR GREATER threat than it being started.

Imagine your "A" typical israeli/Iranian officer in charge of enough armament for him to believe he could manage an engagement, cause damage, and, get away.
In truth your "A" typical israeli cannot be trusted with so much as a standard automatic weapon without becoming a menace to women and children.
For years and years instill in someone that they are superior, that they are gods chosen people, that god will be on their side, the enemy are animals/pigs, that you have superior weaponry, allies and tactics, place that person into a potential conflict zone with an opposition who believes EXACTLY the same as you as regarding the above.
It's a no brainer, conflict ensues it's human nature at it's finest resurgence of primeval stupidity.
All it takes is one event from one person who wants it to happen, there is so much engineered distrust and hate one of the attack dogs won't be able to help himself and will jump the fence to bite someone.
edit on 12-1-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

ok, but i don't expect you to eat the battery.

So readily today we have forgotten the lessons of the cold war.
Do not create in the mind of your enemy the belief that your character is such that if you came face to face he would have to strike first and hard to survive.

In the minds of the iranians/chinese/russians, the portrayal of the american regime is now one of distrust of an israeli led war machine that thinks it is invincible and uses subterfuge and violence to get what it wants.
What do they have to lose by initiating a full first strike against america and the west?.
NOTHING!!!
If they are going to go to war for an ally they might as well do it before the americans do, why give the west the benefit of playing for any advantage when it can be decimated.
I do not think people fully appreciate just how dangerous a situation the civilian population of the west is in right now.
The rhetoric from the israelis is not doing us any favours either, but i take heart knowing that they will be obliterated with the rest of us.

edit on 12-1-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join