It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Al-CIAdae Co-opts Syrian Protests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is he reading a teleprompter or is there something very distracting behind the camera?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nice show of emotion Bobby.

Enough death and hardship at the hands of pure evil on all sides to get choked up over.

So, you're sick and tired of it eh?

You know, it's going to get a lot worse before it can get better... Especially in that region of the world.

I don't support Israel, any more or less than anywhere else... I support the good in all of humanity, what little is left anyway, regardless of nationality, religion, race or culture.

As for the evil, I could care less for them, all of them.

Too bad that the good and innocent often get caught up in it, and die along with the evil... But death never discriminates, does it?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I personally think he has been bought for now as soon as he said that about Israel I thought here we go again

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

na I am not so sure of that. After watching some of his other videos, I actually felt he could get himself in danger because of the things he was saying!

have you watched any of the other vids he has put out?

edit on 16/1/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I dont know why, but it felt like he was hinting me off that something was going to happen at the begining of the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

All of Israel are not Israel. Bob Powell's monologue about our duty to protect Israel because the Scriptures tell us so is, according to the Bible, a flawed statement. Israel is a country created by Edmond de Rothschild in 1917 through the Balfour Amendment which promised protection to the new territory named Israel if the Yanks would come into the war and save England from defeat by the Germans. With this in mind then, who is really Israel? The Scriptures say that those who receive the inner circumcision of the heart, not made by the hands of men, are Israel.The process is to believe in Abraham's promise of a sacrifice that God would provide. Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Son of Man, is that sacrifice that is pleasing to God. Geographic Israel is a bunch of deceived criminals who are swallowing up the Middle East, Europe and the United States through the UN, the rich dynasties, the the USA, CIA, Israel secret service, and the other New World Order, NGO's, poisoned media, and many many other subversive parties. Iran is next on Israel's list and the rebels are already breaching Iran's borders. Next, they'll be named Insurgents and, through lies and deceit, enroll gullible Iranians to their cause to overthrow the regime in place, even though the regime has done nothing to justify a disastrous demise..

Mr;.Powell, in my opinion, has done his homework to favor Israel and not the whole truth as I visualize the truth..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In late 2011 Obama allegedly gave his OK to supply the rebels who defeated Syria. The U.S. used their military base in Ingirit(?) Turkey about 30 miles from the Syrian border to supply the rebels' invasion of Syria's government and through deception, lies and deceit they created chaos in the country. So it will happen to the Iranians. The rebels have been trained to use conspiracy in the high places of government (such as the Israelis have done to the USA). In the process of making their inroads, their suicide bombers will be sent into the country with the intention of creating fear among the populace. They'll instigate lies against the leaders of Iran's government of course as well as split Muslim ethnic groups against each other.
Guerrillas play an independent role of fear-mongering as well as the usual terrror attacks. When the government restrains the rebels and insurgents with force, the NWO international press will inflame world citizens against the established government of Iran.
Next, as Iran's government wilts under the pressure created by the commanders of the insurgency, Iran will fall by conquest and consent.
I have reviewed COIN, the UN name for the counterinsurgency command in the United Nations. An Israeli named Scharia has been appointed to the post of legal adviser to the UN Security Council. In this position he is the chief commander of the insurgency operations throughout the world through his Israel ties and his mighty UN position.
I hope we conspiracy believers are not able to be deluded by Israel's obvious conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join