It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Al-CIAdae Co-opts Syrian Protests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On this week's show, Bobby takes us on yet another fascinating journey down the rabbit hole as we watch Syria implode in a slow-motion version of what happened in Libya. Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is set squarely in the sights of the CIA and their al-Qaeda terrorist army led by Abdel Hakim Belhadj, the same AQ terrorist responsible for overthrowing Gadaffi; an army financed and trained by U.S. puppet Qatar called the Free Syrian Army.

Bobby's guest this week is Malik al-Abdeh, a Syrian political opposition leader who says that if the Free Syrian Army gains a significant advantage in Syria, civil war will be the result.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thank you for your support for Israel. You are true to the reality of the situation. Your view is shared by many people. To support someone does not necessarily mean total agreement with actions. I can support my family by telling them when they are headed toward a cliff. Support is expressing concern as much as it is showing agreement. I enjoyed your viewpoint.

If this show was on CBS, I would watch it every night. How often do I watch the network news? Never.

edit on 10-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

New studio? Appalling sounds levels. Had to turn it up to hear Bob and then the clips were way too loud and the interview way too quiet.

And Debkafile as a source?

edit on 10/1/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks Bob, been missing your posts ....Best wishes with your new place Its a really hard call on the actors behind the scene . Most if not the majority of the power actors have a script and that changes as the story stumbles to resemble the truth ...I thank God for being in total control of the outcome .. Mossad is only a part of the picture that is controlled...Time to pray and pray hard ...peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is the CIA's main role in the entire scheme of things ...and that is to change govts over to allow us to install our puppets and funnel that nation's natural resources our way....The banks then lend money and collect the interest.

Simply look at what is happening in Libya now....who previously had no debt....and now the Oil money is going to western banks instead of Libya and their people.

I guess they are going to start getting the same healtcare system that we have.....thanks for your tax payment but unfortunately....when it comes to health care ....you're on your Own !

Read Perkin's book Confessions of an Economic Hitman....which describes the entire process....here is a short video that summarizes the book...

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks dude...speaking of the reagents in Syria.The U.N. plans to investigate the allegations, that Greece in November 2009 confiscated a storage vessel discovered on a Liberia-flagged ship bound for Syria, from North Korea.

Source

Greece in November 2009 confiscated a storage vessel discovered on a Liberia-flagged ship bound for Syria. The container was revealed to be filled with large quantities of ampules carrying powdered or liquid reagents, informed insiders said. The type of reagents found can be employed to detect materials moving in the air following a chemical arms strike, according to the insiders. The materials have both offensive and defensive purposes, they said.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I support the true Israelites, not these Zionist anti-christ puppets. Theyre going to turn on the true Israelites the first chance they get. What were seeing right now is the beginning of the anti-christ taking power. I think this whole deal going down concerning Israel and Iran is the Gog and magog invasion/war which is going to make the entire world hate Israel completely and the U.S. will either be amoung the haters or taken out of the picture completely by this battle coming. Alot of U.S. citizens are against Israel now, this stuff going down right now is going to be the final nail in the coffin.

We are living in prophecy right now folks. According to Zecharia we are the last generation and if i am right we got maybe 6 years left if the rapture doesn't happen the way many bible scholars claim. I'm hoping for it, but i aint gonna hold my breath. Anyone else that is wise would be getting their gear together before TSHTF. Jesus gave the christians in Jerusalem a prophecy and told them when they saw those signs to leave immediately and take nothing with them, not even their clothes and this happened before General Titus sacked Jerusalem. It's happening again but on a world wide scale. When TSHTF youre not going to have time to get provisions, so you better get them ready now. Those of you who know what i am talking about, you will know when it's time. Everyone laughed at Noah and said he was crazy when he told them a flood was coming, they laughed at him right up to the day the waters started rising. They stopped laughing after that.

China and Russia will likely get involved so this is gonna get ugly quick. I doubt nukes will get used but if anyone uses them it will probably be the Zionists as that would be the one thing that would make the entire world hate Israel completely and want to see them destroyed.

edit on 10-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
. For the last couple of years I've considered the posibility that the Zonist might even sacrifise Israel and serveral hundred thoughsand Israelies as part of thier game plan . I agree with him on this notion . However I do feel that the Massad has also been working with CIA to exasperate civil unrest in some of these Islamic countries . Question why didn't Israel protest America aiding the rebels in Lybia , it was pretty damn ovious from the start that whatever regine replaced Gaddafi would be far worse and Islamist too boot .
edit on 10-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good efford Bob .

I enjoyed watching you present your opinion .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Glad to see you back making videos.
I like the journalistic touches you put on your presentation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Its disturbing to see how many people actually WANT the rapture to happen. Thats the end of the world right?

Fairy tales or not im concerned about the psychological states of people that want the demise of billions at the hand of "GOD". Keep praying for god to save you and keep getting raped by TPTB.

Save yourself dont wait for god. This whole productions is slanted and biased to the max. Fear mongering and religious drum beating. Pfft yeah whatever.
edit on 11-1-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
thanks for the vid.

you seemed very different in this vid.

the entire way through it I was being critical not in a bad way but honest opinion. The new back drop is great but you seem to get lost within it. I was hoping that it would zoom into the area of the world that you were talking about and it finally did prolly around 12 mins in.

I prefer your other vids (perhaps the changes were un-nerving?) You seemed more confident and delivered your opinion with that famous mouth of yours
in the other vids. You seemed quite vulnerable and at times the narrative was staggered, even coughing could have been edited out. That is the first time you have come across vulnerable and I thought that a desk or even a stool that you could sit on may detract that. Lose the whole body and just rely on the upper body (with a desk?) to maximise power. Are you reading the weather forecast? No...

The message was rushed, in the 15 minutes, I felt you put too much in it so that it was crammed. It is hard enough for the listener to get their head around complicated names! I did notice towards the end you slowed your speech down a bit, took time to breath and that enabled emphasis of select words and body language support.

It was too rushed and crammed with too much info.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism?
I am going to watch your last vid (Gaddafi?) to compare it.

anyway, with some refinement, your vids and style will be packed with a succinct punch.

all the best

one of the truth is viral vids
you were sitting down before and it really makes a difference...you were speaking slower also.

edit on 11/1/2012 by Thurisaz because:
add link

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thanks and nice job again Bob! I have been waiting for this one since it was mentioned on the boards. I appreciate the effort and perspective you give and the relaxed and personal style you use. I'll be sharing this like I shared the Libya one, thanks again!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Thanks for the video, Bobby. I do miss your installments, being bombed by the new guy with ReCaps.
Never got the moment to say thanks for those previous ones, which, most or all? ..cut my eyelids off. (they were already, you just ensure they don't heal over.)

You keep making them. Thanks a ton brother.

I'll watch this before work, and tell all who care to hear.
edit on 11/1/2012 by FreshNugget because: Spelling errors, OCD thing....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't think any of us really know what is truly behind the current events happening in the middle east. We assume it is for the control of the regions resources and while this may be true there are many other possibilities. There would be many people in Israel pleased with rising tensions surrounding them as nothing other than a major conflict will allow them to remove the dome of the rock from the temple mount. Things certainly seem to be being manipulated to follow the theological path.

'Groups such as the Temple Mount and Eretz Yisrael Faithful Movement wish to relocate the Dome to Mecca and replace it with a Third Temple. Since Muslim religious foundations own the Dome and consider it particularly sacred such actions would inevitably lead to violence.Many Israelis are ambivalent about the Movement's wishes. Some religious Jews, following a rabbinic dictum, feel that the Temple should only be rebuilt in the messianic era, and that it would be presumptuous of people to force God's hand. However, some Evangelical Christians consider this a prerequisite to Armageddon and the Second Coming. This view is steeped in the belief that there will be a prophetic rebuilding of the Temple in place of the Dome of the Rock.'

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Someone needs a lesson in reading teleprompters

Honestly this is one of the most religiously biased videos I have ever seen on ATS.

The person in the video has a blind tolerance for Zionism due to their Christian faith. It's a real shame that people allow themselves to be fueled by so much hate and bigotry.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Its disturbing to see how many people actually WANT the rapture to happen. Thats the end of the world right?

Fairy tales or not im concerned about the psychological states of people that want the demise of billions at the hand of "GOD". Keep praying for god to save you and keep getting raped by TPTB.

Save yourself dont wait for god. This whole productions is slanted and biased to the max. Fear mongering and religious drum beating. Pfft yeah whatever.
edit on 11-1-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

What really concerns me is all these supposed good Christians that want to help the end times come to pass. If God wants it to happen, then it will happen. All these clowns trying to help it along are just showing how LITTLE faith they actually have in the God that they profess to worship. God does not need their help, but they are too full of themselves to realize it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How do I get the player to work? I start it then stop it to let it buffer all the way. I noticed the bar had gone all the way across the player so I figured it was buffered all the way and I could go ahead and play it. NOPE!! I started it and it ran for a minute, then started buffering and it buffered and it buffered and it buffered until I shut it down thirty minutes later.

How about letting us DOWNLOAD the episodes?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

I was just wondering if Bob cherry picks the Bible. Or maybe he actually keeps his women in the barn when they are menstruating like the Bible says.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join