It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture I took at the cemetery. What is it?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Your near hysterical "mad dog" attack against the OP leads me to wonder if you think he is someone you have a personal knowledge of? Do you think you know who this person is? Your adamant, almost desperate discounting of everything he's posted makes me suspect your own motives.
So, how did you come across the Google map of the supposed cemetary in question? I don't see anything publicly in this thread that reveals where this occurred, and I've been through every page of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
How will google map help others in helping me/us solve this U.G.I?

The pictures are more help than some ariel shot that was taken days/weeks/months ago? I'm puzzled as to why that would make such a difference in this case.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Your near hysterical "mad dog" attack against the OP leads me to wonder if you think he is someone you have a personal knowledge of? Do you think you know who this person is? Your adamant, almost desperate discounting of everything he's posted makes me suspect your own motives.
So, how did you come across the Google map of the supposed cemetary in question? I don't see anything publicly in this thread that reveals where this occurred, and I've been through every page of it.

Well maybe that's because you're too focused on me being 'mean' to the OP because he offered the address a few pages back. I simply Googled it.

I feel this way toward the OP because I am certain he's taking you all for a ride. And I hate being fooled. It's a personal thing I guess.

He's evasiveness in answering certain questions down to his tongue-n-cheek responds lead me to believe he's laughing at all of you. And I rather not be part of his 'joke'.

It is clear to me and others, that he knew what he saw (he was THERE) and saw an opportunity to make this a mystery by taking another photo, in just a certain way, (to the right and more close up) to hide this 'thing'.

It's absurd.

Why didn't he take a photo immediately when 'it' left? He went through the trouble to take the photo (so to show us) so why not take another photo, to show it disappeared? Why? Because he's full of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

The circle in the second picture clearly shows where the presumed kid should be. Even with an angle one or two feet away...but I won't get into a debate about it with you.

After reading my reply, the OP stated and I quote:

@ this point the "kid" theory sounds about the most logical/reasonable explanation. It is just really strange and unusual.

A hoax huh??

Good night Human_Alien.

A kid? Really? Someone can't see another person 50 feet away?

Whatever.

Nighty night

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
How will google map help others in helping me/us solve this U.G.I?

The pictures are more help than some ariel shot that was taken days/weeks/months ago? I'm puzzled as to why that would make such a difference in this case.

Because I would like to see where you were originally---- that you claim couldn't get near---- because of an alleged fence.

Also, where's the park? I don't see any park bordering this cemetery in which you claim to have been in when walking your dog.

So, "that's why" I'd like for you to point it out. The more you ignore my request, the more I'm certain you're yanking our chains.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Let's review a photo taken today:

notice the area, you see ALL the grass, nothing of a fire hydrant,monument,trash bag, etc... Show me doctored photo's...wait still waiting.

Seems to me inch by inch you're stepping out of town!!! Can you have possibly have angled this any MORE to the right? You're going so out of your way to cover that fire hydrant that you're actually getting in NEW buildings!

Hey, pay attention where you're walking though. I'd hate to read that an ATSer fell off a cliff and into the Pacific Ocean all in an attempt to recapture a photo of a pretend fire hydrant-ghost

Stay safe you old sage!

Sir , this picture was taken On The Other Side of the tree that you claim is hiding the fire hydrant.
perhaps its time for You to give it up?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Human Alien,

If you look at the shadow on the ground, near the road, on the left side of the circled object in the proof post, you will clearly see that the same shadow is in the second picture made two days later and the object is not there. Even
the lines on the curb of the road are the same. For the object to be behind the tree, then the first picture would not have the shadow so close to it.

The OP never hoaxed this, the OP asked for a possible explanation. He didn't try to pass this off as anything in particular, but asked for information. Your attacks on the OP have only made you look bad, not the OP.

The proof was provided, and yet the OP says he will still provide video proof. Time to let this one go as merely a
curiosity that was most likely a child mourning his grandparents or something, and let it be.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Ceriddwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

a chain link fence blocking the park from cemetery.
I could of climbed it (I have 2 herniated discs in my back) but when I walked away for 2 seconds, and turned around "it" was gone.

Sounds to me that if it wasn't for your bad back (sorry to hear),
you might have been a bit quicker to turn around and get a glimpse
of this person simply walking away. Also, the minimal pixels in the
camera distorted the picture some what.
But comparing both pictures, you can see both pictures were taken
from comparatively the same angle, by comparing the curb in the road
on both photos. Looks to me as if it was a female in a shawl,
kneeling at the grave. (common occurrence)
I'm sure that that the groundskeeper Sam, could testify to this and
possibly recognize her from previous visits.
My question is wth is the other object at the front of the (circled) building ?

is that mr. bill ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i too found the original photo odd but i checked the EXIF DATA here is the data from the photo taken yesterday and as it was taken with a iphone 4 gps even gives you a map of where the photo was taken

enjoy

regex.info...

to view the data from the first photo just open the image in a new page and copy and paste the address in the search

seek the truth and you shall find

edit on 13-1-2012 by Schwalbe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schwalbe
i too found the original photo odd but i checked the EXIF DATA here is the data from the photo taken yesterday and as it was taken with a iphone 4 gps even gives you a map of where the photo was taken

enjoy

regex.info...

to view the data from the first photo just open the image in a new page and copy and paste the address in the search

seek the truth and you shall find

edit on 13-1-2012 by Schwalbe because: (no reason given)

Very good . That photo was taken Jan 12 . The OP was posted on the jan 10 .
Two days apart just as was stated .

Here is the data from the first Pic. regex.info...
The Op is telling the truth , same leaf and truck or not.
edit on 13-1-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Schwalbe

Very nice and helpful.

This rules out what another member was speculating, which was that these pictures were shot at the same time.

So very good.

OP, thanks for being patient. I told you, it may be an ugly process and a long one at that, but at the end, we will get to the bottom of it all

Now, I look forward to the video of the area you are going to post! I will reserve judgement and what not until I see that.

Thanks again, in advance.
edit on 13-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Very interesting!

Either you have truly captured something paranormal, or it is a child that quickly ran away. Only you know the answer to this, and your heart will not lie to you.

Thankyou for being brave enough to post this. I have a total of nine photographs of (what I believe to be) paranormal entities and have not had the courage to start a thread about any of them here. I think you know why.

Keep your camera handy in case you see something else.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

a chain link fence blocking the park from cemetery.
I could of climbed it (I have 2 herniated discs in my back) but when I walked away for 2 seconds, and turned around "it" was gone.

Sounds to me that if it wasn't for your bad back (sorry to hear),
you might have been a bit quicker to turn around and get a glimpse
of this person simply walking away. Also, the minimal pixels in the
camera distorted the picture some what.
But comparing both pictures, you can see both pictures were taken
from comparatively the same angle, by comparing the curb in the road
on both photos. Looks to me as if it was a female in a shawl,
kneeling at the grave. (common occurrence)
I'm sure that that the groundskeeper Sam, could testify to this and
possibly recognize her from previous visits.
My question is wth is the other object at the front of the (circled) building ?

is that mr. bill ?

The building circled in question is one of those walls that has a marker of the deceased on it. (Not sure the technical cemetery term for it, but it's cheaper than paying for a land plot) Their balloons placed for a loved one.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Schwalbe

Very nice and helpful.

This rules out what another member was speculating, which was that these pictures were shot at the same time.

So very good.

OP, thanks for being patient. I told you, it may be an ugly process and a long one at that, but at the end, we will get to the bottom of it all

Now, I look forward to the video of the area you are going to post! I will reserve judgement and what not until I see that.

Thanks again, in advance.
edit on 13-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Sure. When I take video footage that's the last of the documentation for now. I'm not discouraged, I expected it (to some degree) I feel that my honesty has prevailed over the false accusations so far. I mean I've already went back again due to people being skeptical, which is totally necessary in cases such as this. It's just when people (person) goes above and beyond actual reality in their "hoax" proofer theories that have NO substance whatsoever except personal attacks on my story/event/ and ultimately my character. 8 pages and we finally can get to the "what exactly is it" takes a little. Thanks everyone who actually researched my claims to see If I was/am true to what I claim. I have nothing to gain from this, if anything I'm losing $ on gas to get to the park.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I made a layered image out of the two photos, twisted them to match their correct perspectives (as close as I could), and then overlaid them with opacity set to allow both to be semi-visible.

Whatever the object appears to be, it does not appear to be hidden due to the OP intentionally using a substantially different camera angle to obscure it. It is not being blocked by the tree or truck as some have claimed, and appears to actually be gone from the area. There is some slight variance, but that is to be expected due to human error.

If you notice on the second image I have outlined that the marks on the curb line up exactly, as well as the tree in the foreground. The red truck in the background appears to be parked on the opposite side of the street that it was the day before, and could very well be a vehicle belonging to the cemetery staff.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thank You for the photo layering analysis!

Glad we could confirm there was no camera effects/trickery and the dates and times of the photo's are correct. When I get live video, what does everyone want to see? Me walking from original spot of the photo (fence) walking to the headstone & surrounding area? Any requests for when I go back AGAIN for more documentation of the unusual event. Open to suggestions, fire away...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
An average man of 6ft can stride an average of roughly give or take 3-4ft/s depending on the length of his legs.

How tall are you?

Everyone made a special look at it image so I made one too. But understand my image isn't meant to prove or disprove anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You can tell from your lines that the OP had their camera slightly twisted between the two photos (which is why I could not get a perfect match toward the edges), and might have been a few feet closer. It would be almost impossible for someone to get an exact match unless they marked the spot they took the photo from, then used a tripod to hold the camera.

The Patch of kicked up turf right next to the object further proves that the object should be visible in both images. The red truck certainly appears to have been moved. It should also be noted that the shadows are quite different between the two photos, meaning that these were not shot at the same time of day or in rapid succession of each other.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"Everyone made a special look at it image so I made one too. But understand my image isn't meant to prove or disprove anything."

My question to the OP

How tall are you?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
From the EXIF, following the coordinates, here is an aerial view of the scene.

Not really helpful, except for validating the park being near the cemetery as stated by the OP.

A --> points to where OP was standing while taking the picture.

Off to work. Have a Great Day all of you !!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join