It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture I took at the cemetery. What is it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
At first I thought it was a child with a hooded coat
kneeling on the ground. After taking a better look
at the face now I'm not so sure. Would be good if
we could get a zoom image on it.

I see a child or girl with a hooded coat, kneeling on the grass in jeans.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

No, I can already tell you are a foot or two to the right of the original picture. Again, the first picture has two branches in the foreground. The second only has the one on the right.

The first picture you can see a part of a tree in the background, peaking out from behind the tree in the foreground. Because you are standing to the right of the original picture, you can no longer see it.

I am not even saying that you are doing it on purpose.

You need to show a better example of what is in the area. Like I said, if you want to remove all doubt, get your hands on a video camera or cell that takes video( And there is no excuse to not be able to get your hand on one.), record yourself in that same spot, walk all around for us, showing us the full are.

Then walk past that tree and also show that area....

Do that and we will see for sure if there is anything normally there or not.

Will you do it?
edit on 12-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Can somebody due some investigation on my pics. to see if there was any editing/photoshopping involved on ANY picture.

Why would you ask that - seeing that YOU took the pictures?

I think it's just odd that the main purpose of your thread is obviously "to find out what it is" - however, YOU were the person there at this moment, no one else.

So..if you did not (for whatever reason) bother to see what it is (You were RIGHT THERE!) - how should we be able to?

Furthermore i think it's odd that you shoot something on camera and voice how strange and scary whatever it is..but you did not look closer in person? I mean..you were like 50ft away from it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

No, I can already tell you are a foot or two to the right of the original picture. Again, the first picture has two branches in the foreground. The second only has the one on the right.

The first picture you can see a part of a tree in the background, peaking out from behind the tree in the foreground. Because you are standing to the right of the original picture, you can no longer see it.

I am not even saying that you are doing it on purpose.

You need to show a better example of what is in the area. Like I said, if you want to remove all doubt, get your hands on a video camera or cell that takes video, record yourself in that same spot, walk all around for us, showing us the full are.

Then walk past that tree and also show that area....

Do that and we will see for sure if there is anything normally there or not.

Will you do it?

I will go tomorrow (for everyone's sake) and take a video, another picture of the area, and post it on my youtube account. not sure on how to embed it, but I'm sure one of you would be more than happy to help me with a minor technical problem such as that. The bigger problem is getting pics/video to confirm this U.G.I. If I get the video tomorrow, will someone help me get it up?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't know if some of you realise that this picture is large.
You need to slide the bottom so you can see a side-by-side of two photos taken 3 days a part.

You'll see the exact same leaf, that I've circled, resting on the ground for 3 days!

[[[[[[[HOAX]]]]]]]]

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
**** REMINDER ****

Discuss and debunk this, however, do so in a civil manner.

Stop the name calling ( Liar ).

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Okay thank you. I look forward to seeing the video. It should help clear things up.

Let me show you how to embed a video really quick, since you are unsure how.

If you have difficulty understanding how to embed video, then you can just post the link to the video. That will be just fine.

But it is not hard. Okay let me show you how really quick.

Take a look at this address:

h ttp://ww w.you tube .com/watc h?v= xQNoKsONldM

Take a look at the boxes above the text box, when making a post. On the right there is a box that says "Vid:youtube".

Click on that. Now,all you have to do is copy and paste the video ID number. All that is, is everything that comes after V= in the address.

So in this case you would copy and paste xQNoKsONldM

Now, just hit okay and presto!

Let me know if you need more help.

Again, I look forward to seeing the video because it should help to clear things up even more than the second picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Show me PROOF of doctored photo's! Oh wait, you can't. Your "Hoax" theory is just that, a THEORY. No proof at all. Show me PROOF to back your claim that the photo's are doctored in any way,shape, or form. (putting popcorn in the microwave, this is going to be a good one!)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I'm going to go on further,

that--------->

is your truck.

You saw this covered up fire hydrant, bush or headstone and saw the opportunity to try to pull a fast one on us.

The photos were absolutely positively unequivocally taken the same day.
In fact, within a few moments of one another. I hope you get banned and I WILL be watching for you to come back under an assumed name,

HEY!!!! You mean to tell me I was duped?

Why....I.....oughtta!

-(sorry, I had to repost this reply bcuz I accidently had replied 2 the wrong person before.)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is saying that the pictures were doctored or photo shopped though.

I think the issue is that it does appear that you are standing a foot or two to the right, in the second picture and some are thinking that because of this, the object could be hidden behind the tree.

But the video you post of you standing in the same spot as the first picture, even walking to the left and right of that area showing a 360 view, and then walking up to and even past the tree and showing a full 360 view of the area, that will clear it all up

Thank you again for being willing to do that.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Okay thank you.

If you have difficulty understanding how to embed video, then you can just post the link to the video. That will be just fine.

But it is not hard. Okay let me show you how really quick.

First, I will embed a random youtube video.

Take a look at this address:

www.youtube... .com/watc h?v= xQNoKsONldM

When you make a post, take a look at the boxes above the text box. On the right there is a box that says "Vid:youtube".

Click on that. Now,all you have to do is copy and paste the video ID number. All that is, is everything that comes after V= in the address.

So in this case you would copy and paste xQNoKsONldM

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank You.
that is the most productive/positive remark in 7 pages. I can do a video tomorrow and do that, I wasn't planning on this whole "Hoax, Ban Him" mentality. You know it's funny how you actually get something unexplained on film, asking people for their help and input, and all you get is false accusations. I feel like i'm going up against an attorney @ a trial for my thread. I gave pics, I gave my story, I still havn't got ANY answers to what it is, except people (person) trying to get me banned for a "Hoax" This is the place or so I thought for my finds, a message board that deals with stuff of this manner. Now I'm being labeled as some attention starved person with nothing better to do with my life than "hoax" cemetery pics for my kicks.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It looks like someone put a hooded coat over a cross shaped tombstone. I blew it up in Chrome, then used some freeware called Virtual Magnifying Glass. Looks like a hoax. But, that's just my opinion. Not saying YOU did it, just somebody put it there.
edit on 12-1-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Show me PROOF of doctored photo's! Oh wait, you can't. Your "Hoax" theory is just that, a THEORY. No proof at all. Show me PROOF to back your claim that the photo's are doctored in any way,shape, or form. (putting popcorn in the microwave, this is going to be a good one!)

I don't think, purposefully stepping a foot or two to your right, to get a tree to impeded the fire hydrant would technically fall under the category of being 'doctored'.

What it does fall under is a hoax.

C'mon OP. You might have one or two people still buying this but you know that I know that other people know, you tried (the operative word here is 'tried') to pull one over on us and failed.

You have also failed to show us on the Google Map that I provided, exactly where you were (that a fence kept you out).

The more you pick and choose certain posts to reply to, the more obvious your modus operandi becomes.

Mod: Sorry about the name calling. The OP momentarily had me down to his level so..... I apologize

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Not a problem at all.

Try to understand that ATS gets so many hoaxers on a daily basis, it becomes natural for most members to be naturally skeptical and it is nothing personal even though it can come across that way.

Plus we work hard to dig and find the answers, so yeah, sometimes we get a bit pushy.

Sometimes a more gentle manner helps to get things going though, you know?

So try not to let it bother you.

It is a rather ugly process. but it does work. ATS has the best and the brightest and a tried and true method that works time and again.

Anyway, I will be back tomorrow to check out the video. For now, I have some chores to tend to. Yuck!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Let's review a photo taken today:

notice the area, you see ALL the grass, nothing of a fire hydrant,monument,trash bag, etc... Show me doctored photo's...wait still waiting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Most digital cameras have a menu option of setting the date to show on the image. That might help clarify a bit. Also, both pics are in from the approximate same position. I notice not only the main UGI is missing from the second pic but so is the other UGI along side the road.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Would taking a screen shot of the photo show a date/time? (It's my wife's Iphone so I am not familiar with all it's features) if it does, I will post screen shot's hopefully they have date's and times.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Getting back to the original topic...so, WHERE did you sit down? I don't see this in any of the new shots? Only some red object in a few of the pictures ( flowers? ). I don't think that the tree in the second pic is obscuring the original "thing" in question. It's taken from a little more to the left, but not far enough to cause a problem.
I have no idea why you're getting so personally attacked, and it's starting to get pretty creepy that your "adversary" has become so shrill in his comments against you. It's not some life or death matter, and you never presented it as anything but a curious anomaly, and sought others' inputs about it. I think you've been very patient with the whole ugly mess this poster's turned it into.
Looking forward to any new video or whatever you post about the matter.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Getting back to the original topic...so, WHERE did you sit down? I don't see this in any of the new shots? Only some red object in a few of the pictures ( flowers? ). I don't think that the tree in the second pic is obscuring the original "thing" in question. It's taken from a little more to the left, but not far enough to cause a problem.
I have no idea why you're getting so personally attacked, and it's starting to get pretty creepy that your "adversary" has become so shrill in his comments against you. It's not some life or death matter, and you never presented it as anything but a curious anomaly, and sought others' inputs about it. I think you've been very patient with the whole ugly mess this poster's turned it into.
Looking forward to any new video or whatever you post about the matter.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
I am still going to get 'video footage' of the park tomorrow, but yeah I never claimed it was anything, I would LOVE to know what it is. That's why it's here. Ridicule all you want (that doesn't bother me at all) but being called a "Liar" & "Bad Apple that hasn't changed" and remarks of that nature are non productive. I have answered all questions, and provided follow-up pics.

Good point, how come no one mentions the other pics, or the graves. Has anyone researched who they were are anything of that nature except yell "snake oil salesman" in my direction? That could provide more insight into this discussion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join