It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Satellites?

ETA: gortex beat me to it

edit on 10-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL! I just got blocked by the owner of the YouTube video for saying that they're satellites, and telling people what to Google in order to see the exact formation of lights seen in the video. Plus my comment was deleted. I guess that guy's not interested in the truth...

I had to message him and tell him what's up:

Hey, that's very intellectually dishonest of you to block me and delete my comment on your supposed triangle ufo video.

All I was trying to do was simply explain what we are seeing in that video. I'm not challenging the existence of aliens of UFOs visiting earth, I was just pointing out that this specific case has an explanation that's 100% consistent with what we're seeing.

That's not a triangle formation of UFOs, those are satellites. You're a douche bag for blocking me and deleting that comment that pointed that out and provided evidence with which people could confirm that for themselves.

Enjoy your glory of having gullible people give you props over the internet for having a cool video of alien spacecrafts which are actually satellites, and which you KNOW are actually satellites.

I'm sure that's very satisfying and gives you much pleasure to have people "like" your intentionally misleading video. Have a fun life.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was going through the comments on YT and found a little gold.

@GnarCity187 What you are seeing in the video are the (3) thrusters in the "infrared" light spectrum. In the "normal" light spectrum, the craft was 100% completely invisible. I confirmed this when I looked at it with normal binoculars while recording the footage with the IR camera. The formation was completely invisible when I looked at it with binoculars.
jcattera 10 hours ago

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes, NOSS.

I think it's hilarious the guy is deleting and blocking people on YT that try to point this out.
Of note, he's got 'TRUTH' blazoned on his page.

It seems anywhere and everywhere someone's made the point of flying a 'TRUTH' flag, on any subject, whatever that subject is, usually what they're selling or showing is anything but.

Beware, and exercise greater caution anytime encountering anyone waving a 'Truth' flag.
I see the word "Truth', and almost every time, it turns out not to be.

'TRUTH' it seems, is code for LIES

edit on 10-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Beware, and exercise greater caution anytime encountering anyone waving a 'Truth' flag.
I see the word "Truth', and almost every time, it turns out not to be.

lol.....I feel the same when I read the words "absolute proof".

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Looks like he blocked me too, and deleted my comment. Guess the truth is hard for some to swallow...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

It must be a see through triangular craft as you can see the stars straight through it

You should consider others opinions but ultimately it is their opinions, make up your own. My opinion is that it is not a triangular craft (even if the formation of lights seems triangular). I also disagree with the notion of Chinese lanterns and wires, the timing of the "phase change" and the apparent distance and consistent position. Having said that it seems within human technical capabilities...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Looks like he blocked me too, and deleted my comment. Guess the truth is hard for some to swallow...

LOL I got blocked too! This guy must be so proud of his find that he just cannot accept reasonable arguments!! I brought up the NOSS argument, ran out of characters, and went to post again about 10 min later. By then, it was too late.

So I'll post what I wanted to put on his YT here, just to make me feel better...

Here's a link that fully explains what you are seeing...
www.satobs.org...
It would be well worth everyones time to do a little research on NOSS before you just jump on the OMG ITS A UFO bandwagon... Nice try tho

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I am a believer , and a UFO lover,

But this is Chinese lanterns held together with wire,

It does not block out the stars,

It does not change speed or direction,

And when it "cloaks", I think the candle's are just burning out

Nice try though.

I've called "chinese lanterns" on videos before, when they were obviously chinese lanterns. However several elements of this video make the chinese lanterns explanation unlikely:

they do not appear to change speed at all over the course of the whole video;
they don't change speed or position relative to each other over the course of the video;
they don't drift or float but continue to move in the same direction.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
LOL! I just got blocked by the owner of the YouTube video for saying that they're satellites, and telling people what to Google in order to see the exact formation of lights seen in the video. Plus my comment was deleted. I guess that guy's not interested in the truth...

Hey, that's very intellectually dishonest of you to block me and delete my comment on your supposed triangle ufo video.

All I was trying to do was simply explain what we are seeing in that video. I'm not challenging the existence of aliens of UFOs visiting earth, I was just pointing out that this specific case has an explanation that's 100% consistent with what we're seeing.

That's not a triangle formation of UFOs, those are satellites. You're a douche bag for blocking me and deleting that comment that pointed that out and provided evidence with which people could confirm that for themselves.

Enjoy your glory of having gullible people give you props over the internet for having a cool video of alien spacecrafts which are actually satellites, and which you KNOW are actually satellites.

I'm sure that's very satisfying and gives you much pleasure to have people "like" your intentionally misleading video. Have a fun life.

The speed is too slow and constant.
Close but no cigar.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
hey people, soz about the yesterdays 10 odd minutes , but had server crash so it took me the better part of the day to fix it.

As for the comments regarding the guy blocking ats members...sheet that is utter crap, its not called for, its totally horse #, the guy obviously came up against guys from ats that have actual facts to respond with rather than brainless youtube viewers. Good work guys .....

So do we have a definite thumbs up that its a leo formation here, that these are definite satellites racing across the sky ? or is it....?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hey well done

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well if jcattera (ATS member LX200GPS_3) says it, it must be true.
Here are a couple more of his winners.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

...That's not a triangle formation of UFOs, those are satellites....

Close but no cigar.

Are you saying "close but no cigar" to the YouTube uploader's (jcattera) assertion that this is a UFO, or to the post by 'TupacShakur' in which he explained the message he sent to jcattera?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your reply, but are you saying the lights in the OP's video are moving too slow and constant for them to be satellites (probably the NOSS satellite formation)?

If so, then what speed should they appear to be moving, and why wouldn't that speed be constant, considering they are in an unpowered free-fall orbit.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

...That's not a triangle formation of UFOs, those are satellites....

Close but no cigar.

Are you saying "close but no cigar" to the YouTube uploader's (jcattera) assertion that this is a UFO, or to the post by 'TupacShakur' in which he explained the message he sent to jcattera?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your reply, but are you saying the lights in the OP's video are moving too slow and constant for them to be satellites (probably the NOSS satellite formation)?

If so, then what speed should they appear to be moving, and why wouldn't that speed be constant, considering they are in an unpowered free-fall orbit.

In order to be a credible Triangle UFO we would have to see the object perform
a - Delta - maneuver. The video doesn't show that. It's too slow.

BTW, with the cloaking system turned on we shouldn't see anything at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

OK -- Thanks.

So the "close but no cigar" was in response to jcattera's Youtube video, NOT to TupacShakurs' assertion that it was simply satellites.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
S&F Because this has really caught my attention thank you very much for posting this...

Comments: there is defiantly a military aircraft in the beginning going past the formation. I can't help but think back to some story's I'm sure you've all heard about, which state that the government have a squad of these "flying disks" in their command. They train up a group of pilots called the "elite" to pilot these badboys, and the purpose is to watch our atmosphere and protect it from threats. true or not this story has intrigued me because that is a very logical thing to do once we got a hold of this tech (train up some pilots and get them to pilot these things to our benefit.) at least in my mind it is. So what i see here could be a group of test pilots? they seem to be going at a similar speed, and are trying to keep to one formation? as if they are learning to use whatever it is we are seeing here. and well no test pilot of secret government aircraft would be complete without a military presence haha.

of course it could just be some Chinese lanterns xD.

Eagerly awaiting others opinions.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
Eagerly awaiting others opinions.

Welcome to ATS.

The opinion of many of us on this thread is that these are the NOSS formation of satellites, as ATS member gortex suggested in his post here:

Also, I'm not as convinced as you are that the single aircraft seen in the video is a military aircraft. It could be military, but I have no way to tell. I think it could very well be an airliner.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow....now his video has an alert at the top saying his channel is under heavy attack by NASA trolls.

Seriously? We try to post a message on his video suggesting satellites, he blocks us, deletes the comments, and says we are NASA dis-info agents?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So this isn't your own video. You seem to be declaring austerity to it.

Considering the difference in the degree of light image of so called UFO against the starry background, I say it's fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join