It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet passing the sun debunked!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
below is a link to a yt video that i think debunks the nibiru scare of the 7th december which was started by a gentleman called jcattera on youtube and who STILL claims the footage was taken by soho and not sdo and who is actively deleting peoples comments and blocking them. he is purposely spreading lies and is a fearmonger.

www.youtube.com...

and here is the video that got everyone talking

www.youtube.com...

what you think?
edit on 10-12-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I saw that vid a while back & I think what he was looking at was Betelgeuse in the near infrared. Betelgeuse is one of the brightest objects in the sky in that part of the spectrum. However, that doesn't explain the change in position of the 'satellite' objects, so I really dunno what to think. They aren't stars & the bright object isn't Jupiter because the 4 main satellites of that body are always visible in a straight line.

EDIT: Ignore me, I'm having a senile moment! Haven't seen the SOHO vid before, thought this was the infrared vid. Probably won't bother either tbh.
edit on 10/12/10 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
www.youtube.com...
what you think?
edit on 10-12-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

Excellent realty-check!
Synopsis: "SOHO" is a completely different system in a different location of the solar system, than the satellite this video was taken from. This video is taken from a probe in Earth order, not Solar orbit, and the moon does cross it's path (regularly).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

jcattera is a fraud and he has an ATS account under the user name LX200GPS_3. The videos that HelionPrime was thinking of is from this thread in the HOAX forum, Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars),

This guy apparently goes far out of his way to get attention with Nibiru scares.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yes, the second video, by "jcattera" was mentioned earlier today, as an example of the sort of BAD information, and/or intentional hoaxing that goies on, constantly. Especially, it seems, by this guy from UTube.

I posted there, on HIS video....it was deleted by him (of course), and my screenname blocked from further posts.

SO, I wrote directly to him. Told him we're discussing him. Called him a coward for deleting and blocking people who point out his mistakes (lies).

We'll see where this goes.....I have a very low tolerance for hoaxers, and fear mongers, and overall stupidity and misinformation, when the real info can be presented, and the record set straight so darn easily, nowadays.

On another note, there was a similar ATS thread, while back, about another UTube hoaxer (on topic of "UFOs"), and it did a great service to uncovering those shenanigans she was using, and (hopefully) opened a lot of people's eyes....people who were misled initially. This thread can serve a purpose, on this character, too.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

hey,I watched those 2 videos to me they dont prove or disprove anything on the subject,just my very own opinion

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
heres another video debunking his erratic claims

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

hey girl, you still are not showing hard data in support of or against Planet X ...I have an open mind,I dont support of reject the idea.Anybody can do anything to a video. How about going to Zetatalk.com and monitor their poleshift blog.Have a look at their data and debunk all of it instead of steppin all over jcattera's jock.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

hey girl, you still are not showing hard data in support of or against Planet X ...I have an open mind,I dont support of reject the idea.Anybody can do anything to a video. How about going to Zetatalk.com and monitor their poleshift blog.Have a look at their data and debunk all of it instead of steppin all over jcattera's jock.

Zetatalk? Really? I could spend all day debunking Zetatalk, but unfortunately I have a prior engagement. As far as jcattera goes, he's a proven hoaxer. He simply lied about the coordinates he was viewing. At first it was Mars, then it was Dubhe:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Alright, last reply before I get ready to head out; going to be participating in a public astronomy event tonight and I need to get my telescope ready. Since this event caused a bit of confusion I wanted to head off the next SDO eclipse as it will look quite unusual. I can already hear it now, "the moon doesn't reverse direction!" Well, it will look like it does from SDO's perspective:

This is called "retrograde motion" in astronomy, and it's caused by an orbiting object passing another object orbiting farther out. SDO's orbital planet is also highly inclined to the moon's orbital plane, so the end result is a "looping" motion when looking at the moon. If timed just right, and it will be in march, it can look like the moon runs over part of the sun, backs up, and does it again in the opposite direction.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

heres another video debunking his erratic claims

www.youtube.com...

wait a sec..this video debunked nothing for me...what about the missing data at SOHO..thats the only thing for me left be settled...

back to the video ..i cannot see how explaining the images are taken twice a day helps explaining missing data...there is missing data yes or no and why?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I want somebody that knows something about what you guys are talking about to crawl all over zetatalk.com...they wont argue with know body so look at their pole shift blog and run with it...these people are euthenising animals and livestock and their d-day window keeps getting pushed out.....bust them wide open....with hard data.pulleeeze

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

what??? ok lets break this down shall we so its clearer for you to grasp.

he sed this "planet of his was caught on soho? well there are 2 pictures from lasco soho c2 and c3 (soho telescope) which he claimed caught the planet between 03:00 and 03:25...but there is no huge planet there! why? well there never was as it was NEVER caught on soho it was sdo!

he says theres missing data ..."why is that time frame not there"? answer : if you look at every day from the 2nd to the 7th that he shows on his vid the only time frame that is there is 1:19 and 13:19 thats because the EIT only takes 2 pictures a day 12 hrs apart! so NO THERE IS NO MISSING DATA! he just didnt do his research and assumed that data was missing when in fact all data is there.

the video he displayed on his video is not soho but SDO data....which is between earth and the moon, if you see the FIRST LINK there are links in the info box to where its been captured b4 and reported by the msm.

its nothing new...just that jcattera sed it was from soho...because that sounds better ...unfortunately its a lie....DEBUNKED
edit on 11-12-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

do u honestly believe that anyone can change the minds of those nutjobs? seriously? its like a cult now, not a following! a cult!! i could debunk them but im not even going to entertain them if they believe its there and are euthenising pets because of thier belief...do u think i or anyone else will make a dent? lol

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

what??? ok lets break this down shall we so its clearer for you to grasp.

he sed this "planet of his was caught on soho? well there are 2 pictures from lasco soho c2 and c3 (soho telescope) which he claimed caught the planet between 03:00 and 03:25...but there is no huge planet there! why? well there never was as it was NEVER caught on soho it was sdo!

he says theres missing data ..."why is that time frame not there"? answer : if you look at every day from the 2nd to the 7th that he shows on his vid the only time frame that is there is 1:19 and 13:19 thats because the EIT only takes 2 pictures a day 12 hrs apart! so NO THERE IS NO MISSING DATA! he just didnt do his research and assumed that data was missing when in fact all data is there.

the video he displayed on his video is not soho but SDO data....which is between earth and the moon, if you see the FIRST LINK there are links in the info box to where its been captured b4 and reported by the msm.

its nothing new...just that jcattera sed it was from soho...because that sounds better ...unfortunately its a lie....DEBUNKED
edit on 11-12-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

wait dude...
first i knew it was SDO from the very 1st day this matter popped up.

second..all i want to know is if the pictures with that heavenly body trespassing SDO field of view still exists on NASA DATABASE...am i clear now??? because if they dont exist anymore and the frames showed are not photoshoped than why they have been removed? thats all i want to know..simple???...again...ARE THE FRAMES CONTAINING THE ANOMALY IN SDO VOF STILL AVAILABLE???..thank you

P.S Hope i was clear enough and i dont sound offensive somehow since always bear in mind English in not my primary lang
edit on 11-12-2010 by heineken because: ADJ

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I say put you money where your mouth is and entertain me and a few others.....I want to see hard data...no photo shop from youtube I want hard data from some of the amature star gazers

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

OK,his video is a fake....cool
I would like one of you hot shots,because I am not a hot shot, to look at what ZETATALK.COM is posting on their POLE SHIFT BLOG and using this forum debunk the crap out of each and every one of their blog posts,because they wont let anybody argue real science on their site,,,,somebody is about to keep us on track with this string so maybe do another?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

cay you imagine the fallout over the 7 of 10 events not happening....with what is involved on their level

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

the data that was caught by SDO of the moon passing in retrograde is still available for all to see...nothing was pulled.

its not avaible on soho purely because it was NEVER caught by soho.....

capiche?

good lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

his video isnt a fake, the MOON passed in front of SDO and he claimed it was the SOHO telescope which is closer to the sun.....so the video isnt fake....but he lied as to which telescope it was caught on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join