It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Greetings Ufologists and Debunkers i hope you all are feeling chippy today, hope you have had your coffee cause there is a video here i would like for you guys to see, that is, unless it has already been posted before. High chances are that members will be going frantic with the search button and others will simply view and comment. In anycase i sure would like to read what you guys have to say about this as for me, well it speaks for itself unless its lanterns, three planes flying in close formation, cgi , or another boring triangular ufo taking care of loose ends it left behind. I kid you not, they are getting sloppy allowing vides like this to filter about. Let me know what you all think...?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I can't tell you what it is, but it looks to me like a formation of objects rather than a single object.
As the "triangle" passes in front of stars, the stars are still visible within the triangle.

Also, do we know how the video uploader knew that the other aircraft in the video was military? I'm not saying it wasn't, but how did they know it was?

edit on 1/10/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am a believer , and a UFO lover,

But this is Chinese lanterns held together with wire,

It does not block out the stars,

It does not change speed or direction,

And when it "cloaks", I think the candle's are just burning out

Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It must be a see through triangular craft as you can see the stars straight through it

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No You Tube Access here at the mine
Put up a picture up at least for us with no YT

edit on 10-1-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nice vid. Seperate objects as distance between changes. Cant be laterns or distance would be regular to each other and they seem to close up at times.

If aircraft then why are the lights not flashing. Im sure thats a regulation thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So when one uses the word cloak, what does the actual word refer to ? Is it not to become invisible while allowing light to travel regardless of viewing angle, or does the term " cloak " mean something else. We are aware of radar signals being cloaked or giving off a low radar signature but an cloak involving light, wouldn't that be the general idea of how cloaking would be used ? To make itself transparent ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The video would have been better named...3 UFOs flying in formation...

What they call a military AC tracking it, to me is just a high altitude plane.

I'll vote for lanterns wired together. They move much slower than the AC.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

I can't tell you what it is, but it looks to me like a formation of objects rather than a single object.
As the "triangle" passes in front of stars, the stars are still visible within the triangle.

Also, do we know how the video uploader knew that the other aircraft in the video was military? I'm not saying it wasn't, but how did they know it was?

edit on 1/10/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I was probably going to say exactly what you said above....
I agree 100%. Definitely 3 separate objects. You can see the top one move out of perfect alignment a couple of times.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When the UFO goes over a star in the horizon how come the star is still visible, you shouldn't be able to see through a huge ship right? Interesting find.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

No You Tube Access here at the mine
Put up a picture up at least for us with no YT

edit on 10-1-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Why don't you have youtube access, is due to your location or computer orientated, if its your location then simply use a proxy server to view it, if its your computer hardware then im afraid your kinda out of luck, as you will only see three dots in the night sky,

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

I am a believer , and a UFO lover,

But this is Chinese lanterns held together with wire,

It does not block out the stars,

It does not change speed or direction,

And when it "cloaks", I think the candle's are just burning out

Nice try though.

Nice call with the attached lanterns. Would have thought they got a lot brighter at end as they burned though. Also the distance looks fairly significant but not undo able I suppose. Satisfies the changes in distance though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Its merely a triangle of lites passing in front of stars which remain visible as it transits the sky....
(im no whiz at pcs,)
The interesting part may be that the camoflage of see thru is already in the conceptual and probably working by now...(the skin of the craft shows a picture of whats behind it on all sides this makes it "see thru" though its a solid object....)
This is possibly terrestrial, though it indicates some alternate energy or power....
Another observation is that the triangle is flying with one flat side to the front.....that tallies with other descriptions as well.....
.I am willing to await further study on this one.....
I highly doubt the lantern theory though..........
edit on 10-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It looks like the NOSS triangle of satellites to me .
here is another video of them.

"NOSS" is an unofficial acronym for the US navy's Naval Ocean Surveillance System. To an observer, the satellites appear to travel in gro More..ups of three, or sometimes two. Depending on one's location they may appear as a triangle, or as lights moving in a straight line

A NOSS satellite Trio passes the Moon

edit on 10-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't see anything but 3 little orbs going in formation. And on the video, they said they were bombing the armada mother-ship. Come on, you can't serious?
Moon bombing? I don't think the government is that stupid where they think they can take on an alien ship. Not, after watching Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
here is a confirmed video of them.

"NOSS" is an unofficial acronym for the US navy's Naval Ocean Surveillance System. To an observer, the satellites appear to travel in gro More..ups of three, or sometimes two. Depending on one's location they may appear as a triangle, or as lights moving in a straight line

edit on 10-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

i find them simmilar to this picture of the image of upload.wikimedia.org...
The earliest known depiction of the Trojan Horse, from the Mykonos vase ca. 670 BC
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I don't see anything but 3 little orbs going in formation. And on the video, they said they were bombing the armada mother-ship. Come on, you can't serious?
Moon bombing? I don't think the government is that stupid where they think they can take on an alien ship. Not, after watching Hollywood.

Psyops: Psychological Operations

Any form of communications in support of objectives designed to influence the opinions, emotions, attitude or behavior of any groups in order to benefit the sponsor, either directly or indirectly

Department of Defense
US Army Field Manual 33-I

There is information that is real and is purposely discredited for many reasons, i am not saying that this is such a video but it is a regular tactical maneuver that is used throughout the net by people for individual reasons.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
here is another video of them.

Looks like it. Everybody gets all wound up about triangles. Any three lights are going to automatically make a triangle, though. People just don't realize how much junk is floating around in the sky these days.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

that is another one i have seen
and my youngest son then 7
saw it too
i have also seen this move from
stand still just drift out of sight

so i defo say real although the ones
we have seen never faded out
like yours cool
edit on 10/1/2012 by maryhinge because: flagged and starred

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i dunno what is he talking really but i have seen the pictures

Originally posted by nii900
i find them simmilar to this picture of the image of upload.wikimedia.org...
The earliest known depiction of the Trojan Horse, from the Mykonos vase ca. 670 BC
en.wikipedia.org...

to add
i have seen the same pictures and posted this in the earlier time loops here too

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join