It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ah yes, the good ol' days. Now. When ppl can say: "hey, that's a weather balloon", "that is the ISS", or some such excuse. And it even kind of makes sense. Enjoy it! Lay back and let the intellect devise all kinds of reasons why it couldn't have been a UFO.

There will be a time, hopefully in many, many years, where the question of UFOs existence is no longer in question.... as people will be running from them, day and night, to avoid getting abducted. Then they will pine for days like this.

Sit back,.... sip your lemonade.... and relax.... It's not that serious (yet).
edit on 11/1/2012 by MarkJS because: added words

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

It sounds like you are taking issue with the act of trying to identify an unidentified flying object. I'm not sure why you seem to take issue with this.

Granted, we can't be sure the OP's video was simply the NOSS satellite formation, but it sure looks like it is. I suppose gortex could have kept quiet and not bring up the point that the video looked a lot like videos of the NOSS, but that would mean the rest of us possibly would have been ignorant to what the OP's video showed, and what purpose would that have served?

You go on to say that you hope there will be a time when the question of [alien crafts'] existence is no longer in question. Well, that day may come, but even when the existence of alien craft is known, not every UFO seen in the sky may be an alien craft, but instead really just may be a satellite or weather balloon.

edit on 1/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

No... I can't vouch for the OPs vid. Don't know. In a sense, it doesn't matter if it's faked or not. My post addresses a general trend and attitude I see about UFOs and debunkers. There are usually two conclusions... one, it's a weather balloon, chinese lanterns, satellites, the ISS, etc.. if the video is somewhat fuzzy or unclear. The other response if the UFO video is sharp is: It's military; or it's faked. Well, just enjoy these days, as many non-UFO threatening days that we have.... It's the good ol' days, truly.

UFOs are real.... and Thank God that they are not so real that they are causing massive problems for us, at least as of today.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Well of course UFOs are real, but sometimes those real UFOs can be identified as man-made satellites and similar things.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Nice maneuvering there. Although it's loosely related to my point, your post does reinforce your point very well. Point taken.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Amazing,
At the end you could see them going into Warp Drive, shooting off into space fast as hell,
The lights get dimmer and dimmer the further away they get

When the UFOs take off, It almost looks like a bullet going through water

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It may be a complete hoax or some UFOs aligning together, sort of.
Very coll video though, it's ridiculous the way the military was monitoring the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You could see them warping, warping, warping Space/Time, then all of the sudden BOOMMMM, They launch into outer space

In Einstein's Theory of Relativity,
Gravity distorts the fabric of Space/Time, which makes light distort, as you could see in the video where the UFO lights seem to be flickering

They seem to be traveling super fast because miles of space/time for them, is crunched into a couple feet
While miles of space/time for us is still miles

Einsteins Theory states that the faster you move the more time slows down,
but to someone on Earth time stays the same

So it's basically the same principal

edit on 13-1-2012 by DjSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

UFOs travel in nonlinear time. Distance = Rate X Time won't work anymore.

We need some new equations.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
Amazing,
At the end you could see them going into Warp Drive, shooting off into space fast as hell,
The lights get dimmer and dimmer the further away they get

When the UFOs take off, It almost looks like a bullet going through water

A fading dot in the sky is also a characteristic of a satellite -- i.e., it fades away as it no longer reflects sunlight back to the observer.

This would be consistent with the explanation (that has already been mentioned on this thread) that these three dots could have been the NOSS formation of satellites.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
im positive its 3 un attached objects all climbing after obvious take off, im not convinced they go into "Warp drive" as the last one flickers which suggest to me seen as they pretty much disapear when reaching the same place i would assume it because of somesort of masking, i,e A cloud ect, the 1st object seems to pull away slightly while being infront of the 2 following but again a little further behind, Maybe due to thrust once reached the outer atmosphere as such, The question is what was infront of the crafts to possibly suggest there destination?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have analyzed the trajectory of each craft as they take off and they all seem to be headed toward the same star.
The light at the bottom is the craft at take-off and the light at the top is the star

UFO 1 - Trajectory at take-off

UFO 2 - Trajectory at take-off

UFO 3 - Trajectory at take-off

I think the star they are traveling to is close to the "Mensa" Constellation
Which I have circled in red

I think it's kind of funny that the star they are traveling to is in the "Mensa" Constellation,
Is it a coincidence that the club for geniuses is also called "Mensa"?
You decide...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

good stuff sir

either way 3 crafts same direction is obviously transporting or reciding else were for a period of time somewhere, hence why i asked. no way of knowing really but every little helps, now im going to invesigate the star / planet you mentioned
thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i think this is a pretty cool video u have here.not many people have caught one of these so called triangle crafts if thats what it is for so long.i like how its slowly moving through the night sky without a care in the world.i wonder if the other craft which flew by actualy saw this thing.theres just one thing,im not sure if it is one craft or if its three seperate crafts all moving in sync with each other.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
I have analyzed the trajectory of each craft as they take off and they all seem to be headed toward the same star.
The light at the bottom is the craft at take-off and the light at the top is the star

UFO 1 - Trajectory at take-off

UFO 2 - Trajectory at take-off

UFO 3 - Trajectory at take-off

I think the star they are traveling to is close to the "Mensa" Constellation
Which I have circled in red

I think it's kind of funny that the star they are traveling to is in the "Mensa" Constellation,
Is it a coincidence that the club for geniuses is also called "Mensa"?
You decide...

I think I circled the wrong star last time,
and this star seems more accurate
I also outlined the "Mensa" constellation in both google sky and the video, so you guys could get an idea of where the star is located

edit on 14-1-2012 by DjSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
first off i wonder why they have different shapes and sizes..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
All I'm seeing is three objects flying in close formation - no sign of a solid triangular object. If you watch the video closely, moreover the objects purportedly a triangle craft, you can just about make out that the stars can be seen within the triangular formation which suggests to me there is a more down to Earth explanation for what we are seeing in the video (if you excuse the pun). The more impressive triangular craft videos are those which clearly block out the stars and any other objects. Thank you for posting.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i think that there might be different species of aliens visiting or maybe there just like us,we make different crafts so why cant they.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
All I'm seeing is three objects flying in close formation - no sign of a solid triangular object. If you watch the video closely, moreover the objects purportedly a triangle craft, you can just about make out that the stars can be seen within the triangular formation which suggests to me there is a more down to Earth explanation for what we are seeing in the video (if you excuse the pun). The more impressive triangular craft videos are those which clearly block out the stars and any other objects. Thank you for posting.

That's why many of us think the objects were the NOSS satellites, as described in this post by ATS member 'gortex':
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NOSS satellites fly in formation, and often all three are visible, although so dim that they are difficult to see with the unaided eye (the YouTube uploader used nightvision).

The fact that they fade out is also very characteristic of a satellite. Satellites are seen because they are reflecting sunlight. The sun can be shining on them even when they are in our night sky. They would appear to quickly fade away when they fly into the shadow of the Earth, or when the parts reflecting the Sun are no longer reflecting back to our eyes....

...as per this post, again by 'gortex':
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, considering these seem to look and act very much like man-made satellites, I'm going to have to go with the explanation that these are probably satellites.

edit on 1/15/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: responded to worng post.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been presented but i assume someone forgot to inform the rational thinkers that what ever is triangular shaped and flying in space must always be satellites or Chinese lanterns or cgi, oh well back to the stable people time to feed the brain again.

So here we go again, lets see how this vid goes down...fov is at a great distance but nevertheless could be cgi, or it may be what ever one wishes to it to be.

Lets not forget, what ever cant be explained in a scientific manner must always be cgi...poor poor humans i almost feel the frustration and brain teasing that goes on within the world regarding do aliens visit earth...

You can contact the video uploader as he is the person who filmed it and should be willing to answer questions that you all might have.

last but not least..the infamous image from the lunar surface. The description and uploader is there for anyone who wishes to contact the former nasa worker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join