It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Planet X/Nibiru is a very interesting subject for me. When I first heard about some of these theories I was firmly skeptical about the validity of the claims.

There has been much talk about such things recently, not just on ATS but many other places on the net. The evidence is convincing that we in fact live in a binary system wit a brown dwarf. It seems to be a brown dwarf because you would be able to see it if it was a regular star.

I am afraid doom may be coming.

Any of you all that have an IR capable telescope, or video camera, please use the coordinates provided in the video to check and see what is there.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There are 13 vids in this series, I am pretty sure it has been posted somewhere on ATS before. But there is some interesting stuff in these vids.

Here is a shortened condensed version with an exciting soundtrack.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just needed to chime in and say this, because over the past few years I've heard the term "Planet X" misused again and again and I tire of biting my tongue. "Planet X" was what they called Pluto before it was officially found and named Pluto. If you must call this supposed brown dwarf something, call it something other than planet X, as that name was taken long ago. That, and the other name sounds a whole lot more interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Matey who filmed it has another 2 videos of it, it sure looks like there's something in orbit. *bites fingernails*

I just posted these videos on another thread, didn't spot this one.
(they certainly warrent their own thread)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Where do you live? Southern Nuked Mexico? Where exactly? Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
oh boy people really do have to get this into perspective. The Earth has been here since 5 billion years it has never been destroyed by anything otherwise we wouldnt be here. If such a planet did exist theres is no doubt its orbital path would not coincide with earths or get even close to earth to cause any effect. We know this because of simple logic if its orbit did coincide with Earths we would have been hit by it or our orbit would have changed something that heavy passing near the earth. We know this because again we are here. Some people specualte it comes every 3600years well there you go since man has been around longer than that and we still here.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by loner007]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Man I would love to see some other IR footage. I hope some of the ATS smartie's with IR camera's will grab some footage.

I have seen all of these from Lucas...I dig this series

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
oh boy people really do have to get this into perspective. The Earth has been here since 5 billion years it has never been destroyed by anything otherwise we wouldnt be here. If such a planet did exist theres is no doubt its orbital path would not coincide with earths or get even close to earth to cause any effect. We know this because of simple logic if its orbit did coincide with Earths we would have been hit by it or our orbit would have changed something that heavy passing near the earth. We know this because again we are here. Some people specualte it comes every 3600years well there you go since man has been around longer than that and we still here.

considering that it will have an Effect to planet Earth , but not entirely smash us in pieces just shake us to a certain point..

and thats maybe its Mass Hysteria between the Elites, building bunkers

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

and hopefully all their bunkers will be under water and they won't be able to get out and the people that were smart enough to get to higher ground will be left over to start a better society, one can hope right.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007

The earth itself has never been destroyed, but there has been systematic, cyclic mass events, which could be attributed to a large body coming through our solar system. We're coming very close to the end of "a cycle", which from ice core annalysis shows there's an 80,000 year ice age, folled by 20,000 year warm. We're right at the end of the warm bit. Here's a graph, you can see the heart beat like pattern. I'm not saying that this proposed planet has caused it, but it's certainly possible.
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here's all 3 videos. It does look like it's got something going around it. A little friend perhaps

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Possible sightings of Jupiter!

That's what this is. The brightest star in the sky, which I have seen many times, is always Jupiter.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The moving object in the third video, is most likely a satellite.

I see them all the time moving through the sky, theres many of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I can confirm (if the owner of these videos is being truthful when he says it is upper left of Orion's belt, and it would seem it is) that it is not Jupiter. No planet should be positioned there at this time.

I am just about to call some friends, because as an astronomer (without an IR camera/telescope) this is an extremely IMPORTANT find.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

I am also an Astronomer (albeit experienced but not professional) but it does look like you are right.

Position of Jupiter in Night Sky

[edit on 6-4-2010 by DaMod]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Also, in the blurb of the videos, he says that you can't really see it very well without infrared.

Go Isis_Is_I, ATS in action, this can be quickly verified or debunked. (IMNVIO)

oh and yes, the moving object in the 3rd video is most likely a sattelite, I forgot to add that to the post.......

[edit on 6/4/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

It is possible if true, that it could go a long way to causing so much devastation, that only a small proportion of life continues, Iv'e thought about it often, had a lot of discussions about it also, one friend did bring up a very good point, he said perhaps thats why there are so many populated areas near places prone to major events.

There are a lot of major cities and population centers around fault lines, or near Volcanoes, some of the places I have visited have always had someone wondering why anyone would even consider putting a house there, never mind a Town or City.

If there is a knowledge or secret which talks about a companion star for our sun, and the effects of it's orbit on the Earth, it would go a long way to explain the talk of those who supposedly hold this secret, also talking about the death of 6 billion people, this kind of secret would garantee them a way of doing so on a fixed time scale, position those you don't need in just the right areas known to be effected the most.

This video is interesting to say the least, when my friends get back with what I need, I will turn it to the co-ordinates and see what shows up, can be confirmed easily, will be a couple of weeks though, they are in the middle of Kenya with it right now, and I have the telescope, otherwise I could have just asked them to take a peek, I am sure there are a lot of members who can do this without much problem, it's not visible with the naked eye because it's supposed to be a brown dwarf, but the IR should instantly confirm that, if it's only visible with the IR turned on, then it's going to take some wild kind of explanation as to why and what it is, that would be irefutable evidence, that anyone can check on a clear night, allowing for line of sight of course.

I like the OP never really went for the Nibiru story when I first heard about it, but then I came across articles and other information which got me thinking more about it, what I got to believe is, the existance of Nibiru and what it could do is about as far away from impossible as you can get, it is certainly possible, in fact I don't think I have ever come across a Scientist who works around this area of Science who when being totally honest, would say it was impossible, the thought would work along the lines of, they are more surprised that our solar system is not a binary system, I would have to give it some more thought about what they said before I could offer up acurate explanation for their surprise, but I am sure I remember it being because a solar system like ours with a single sun is a rarity? or at least not as common as comonly believed, someone will have a thought about why that would be so, I maybe wrong, but the surprise they expressed was very real, I don't mean the shock surprise, I mean that as their careers went on, that was one of the questions they came across that got them wondering.

We already know for certain that there have been many occasions on Earth where something has happened to cause mass extinctions on an incredible scale, we accept the theories surrounding why they happened, why would we doubt? it's easy enough to try and explain the reasons they happened, but what if those reasons are untrue? at least some of them, along with the time lines when they happened, as a Geologist I have come across explanations that did not make any sense at all, but because they are just theory, without going and doing all the work again with the chance of coming up with the same head scratching results, all it can be is an opinion.

I will say however is, if it is true, and there is knowledge held as the deepest darkest secret by those who have for millenia used that knowledge to serve their own purposes and protect their heritage in the knowledge that every 3600 years or so they can begin again, then I would suggest that it is already too late, they would have had many orbits of Nibiru to understand what will happen, they would know how the world would evolve and how to control the path of Mankind through history, with all the time they have had and kept the secret, they would have the means to get out of the way while the process completed itself, they would have the seed needed to produce anything they wanted when it was all over, even replacing the Human race should it go extinct on the Planet.

It would also rule out money as the driving force behind these people, money would just be a means to an end, they would have to be looking for advancement in technology to produce answers to questions they cant even answer, those questions would be the most incredible questions ever asked if that is the correct scenario, questions we couldn't even contemplate on figuring out what they are.

Just think how the Human race could be manipulated, if you already knew the outcome of almost everything, just by stearing people in the right direction, planting an idea that leads to a discovery or invention, leaving a petre dish with penicillin growing in it in the right place under the right conditions ready to be found and the right questions asked, asking a Scientist what caused that apple to fall on his head, any accidental discovery ever made could have come about just by asking the discoverer a question or making the event possible, it just needs the word "WHY" or "HOW" to be asked of someone who wanted to know the answer also.

Great video
star and flag for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Yes call it NEMISIS thats a much more originating name
2nd

[edit on 4/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is there anyway someone can post some pics from the video? I'm at work and they block YouTube...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Possible sightings of Jupiter!

That's what this is. The brightest star in the sky, which I have seen many times, is always Jupiter.

Just wanted to point out that Venus is the brightest Planet in the night sky.

I watched the first video quickly. And i am pretty certain the guy mentioned just south of the Orion Constellation, this object is located ?

It's probably the the Orion Nebula or Messier 42 as it's also known.

Here is some more information.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join