It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by Starwise

I feel the FEAR and ANXIETY you speak but this is making me determined and guided in ways I have never felt before my future is clear SURVIVE no matter what it takes and if something bad does happen I will be as ready as I could be. I feel we as humans are not meant to live the way we do and going back to basics will be our savior.

The only way I can describe it is if some of you have played sport at a high level it is a nervous but confident feeling that yes I am in a battle but I am ready for it.

So the fear will drive me to succeed when all hope is lost

Yes, there is a fear and anxiety that can help motivate you, if it produced a positive outcome, example you being prepared. But if it were to cause such horrible emotions that you become a drug addict or alcoholic then that is the negative aspect and therefore not healthy.

I too am preparing for a possible SHTF scenario and have decided that I am here for a reason in this town a complete nation away from all my family. I have been led to where I am and take responsibility for my reasons to stay.

You are right, we are living away from nature and have nearly lost all of our survival tools, because our parents and grandparents decided that YES it was so much easier to buy produce and meat at a store rather than grow their own. What they didnt realize is that they screwed us because now most of us have no clue how to to fend for ourselves and rely upon mass transport of goods to our local food stores....(for example)

Maybe our species is waking up because the survival instincts in our DNA is telling us that this is wrong. We should have our hands in the Earth, to be connected and whole we must feel the connection! It reminds me of the movie Avatar
We have become too disconnected, and now rely on the internet to make those connections for us....even though the connection is not in the direct relation to earth, it is still getting us in tune with what is happening through connecting with other people...You and Me

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Last night I didn't feel anything unusual. Hopefully you welcome all reports even if they don't support your hypothesis.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

it just means i do not allow my emotions to dictate my decisions...and it's a funny play with words...clever if you knew the story.

doesn't mean i can't care. i am one of the most caring folks you'll ever meet. doesn't mean i need to wear me heart on my sleeve!

oh..and all i was doing...was showing others that karen was leading folks off path with bad info and misuse of words and language. she was trying to discredit me...so i merely pointed out the flaws in all of her attempts to discredit me. i would apologize for being able to point out others lack of knowledge of language...but i don't feel bad for that. if you are going to try and talk trash or down talk...better make sure you know how to talk. smart arses don't look very smart when they are misusing words. just sayin...
edit on 1/9/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

indeed my friend! just cuz you didn't feel it does not mean you're not welcome here! it's no exclusive club...just people reaching out to others who might have shared an experience. connection...what humanity needs more of!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Its the full moon.

Threads like this pop up every full moon like clockwork.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Dear PhantomTraveller,
Thank you for the response. As stated I didn't wish to seem flippant about people's "feelings". As you state it is something you have to experience yourself to be able to put a tangible finger on it and call it for what it is.

I sadly can only speak for my own experience, which is more about my personal feeling of what is about to happen. Heck who knows I might be more aware than I am, but put it down to something other than what it is.

All I hope is that whatever is happening or about to happen will not cause more strife than is necessary. I am somewhat cynical about that though.

All the best,
T

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Its the full moon.

Threads like this pop up every full moon like clockwork.

I'm 31 years old and have experienced a few full moons in my life, but have never experienced something like this before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had an out of body experience last night.

Fell asleep at around midnight EST woke up at 3 full of energy and mind racing could not go back to sleep until about 430.

Had a weird dream, but really more like an out of body experience where I physically felt and looked at myself floating even feeling the weight of the blanket lifting with me.

Then saw myself looking at my room from a different perspective then where my bed was. I really thought I was dead at first and my soul was leaving. So I forced myself awake and felt the biggest relief that my soul was back in my body as I really thought it wanted to escape last night.

But woke up with positive energy no anxiety or fear. I would agree that I have had a very suppressed appetite past few days especially yesterday.

(I have had out of body experiences before, but this is one of the very , very few times where I could swear my physical body was floating if only a couple inches off the mattress.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexile
i was doing a relaxation technique last night and i felt a huge energy flow and positive energy throughout my body and especially towards my skull. I'm not saying that it was related towards the energy all you felt but this was indeed something I have never felt before...

and now come to think of it, i did experience some anxious thoughts before i went to bed... hmmm
edit on 8-1-2012 by nexile because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by nexile because: forgot a word

For like a whole week last week my head has been having this vibrating feeling. I can best describe it as if you were holding your head under a big bell and it would "chime" and the head would pick up the sound vibration but no pain....I call it as it feels I say my head is "chiming" again. Is this part of this energy?
I also had more vivid but spastic dreams last night. These were not like yesterday's these were all over the place skipping time and settings this is the most I have dreamed in months, probably even years.
edit on 9-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: is not in Errrr

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Haven't felt/experience any of that. Maybe the loss of sleep, but that's because I haven't maintained a healthy sleep pattern for awhile...

Maybe swtor has kept me too busy to notice?

Anyway...off topic but somewhat humorous:

This energy must be the Force, join me and follow the path of the dark side. Your power can be UNLIMITED!! ...we also got free coffee and bagels in the Dark Side lounge.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Verry ironic post.. I have been sleeping irregularly (1-3hrs) per night for the last couple days, last night i didnt sleep at all. Granted, I started NA over the new year (9 days sober now
) and have not slept right since so that may still have a lingering affect on my body. Since then I signed up at a commuinity college part time and woke up today deciding i want to look for a job. I havn't worked in about a year and i just got up otta bed tired of watching T.V. this morning deciding I need to make something happen and today is the day. I just took a quick break to charge my phone and check up on ATS, and it so happened that i clicked this thread first.

OP hit it right on the head I would have to agree as far as how im feeling this morning/week. I think reading all these posts was just the kind of support i needed today as well. This is coming from someone that never took singular energy among everyone on the planet etc. too seriously.

Anyway, back to the car to find a job, feeling pretty confident today will be the day.
Awesome post OP

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow, I honestly thought it had to be a full moon or something last night.....

I went to bed early, and read for a while, trying to get a good night of sleep in order to start my work week off on the right foot. I generally only get between 4-5 hours of sleep and wake up at 5am.

Last night I fell asleep around 12:30-1am, had the most awful dreams and nightmares, and woke up at 1:45 drenched in sweat, and feeling like something awful was about to happen.

I heard two distinct knocks, and instantly my heart was beating fast, full of adrenaline, senses heightened, listening for anything out of the ordinary, then I heard the two knocks again, and realized it was just my dog coming back in through its doggie door.....obviously something woke her up too, because she generally sleeps through the night.

When I left this morning in the dark, I felt a chill, and still had some foreboding feeling I couldnt shake. Once I read this thread, I'm starting to wonder what could have happened that affected the subconscious of so many...

edit on 9-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aktivate

Yes.

Feeling like something is up. Wanting to move or do something different, or do something fast.

Really had to fight the last 2 days to settle my thoughts and take care of business.

Anxious is the right word.

I've always been "in tune" so feeling this way is not unusual. I've had these sort of strong feelings prior to Earthquakes, or just immediately prior to impending personal problems.

Interesting to read that others are feeling the same way at the same time.

Oh yeah, really bizarre (and negative) dreams the past 2 nights.

Edit to add: This reply was not directed toward aktivate. Hit the wrong button.
edit on 9-1-2012 by notquitesure because: Wrong Button.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar
it feels like there is something driving me to so all this research and buying.

I have had a strong feeling that some big things are going to happen this year, and we need to pay attention as a species.

the past 2 weeks the earliest i can fall asleep is 5-6am and it feels like iam constantly searching for something.

Definitely same thing here.

Edit to add - I have also felt a steady drive to walk. Not to walk to the store or anything, but to walk South and West of here. I live in Vermont.
edit on 1/9/2012 by HardyWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Let me preface by stating that I know next to nothing about this particular area of knowledge. I wouldn't have called it knowledge before, I'd have used something much more derogatory or cynical. I have had very minor sensory experiences before (brother and I are perfect on guess the number 1-100 as kids on a car ride until it freaks the folks out, go 30 for 30 on predicting dice rolls, and I always seem to know when someone's gonna river me in poker, etc.) but nothing that ever stuck or that I could duplicate. As a result, I tended to write off most discussions of this nature as fantasy. Yes, I know that my examples are loosely related to this topic or not at all, but I included them to characterize that I lumped quite a few unrelated things together, and was completely clueless and cynical about things I could not touch or explain.

I also usually avoid "energy" threads here on ATS. I'm more drawn to the NWO and "I'm the reincarnation of and I will answer questions" threads. I clicked on this one though, and that might be because it's main paged, or it might be something else. I dunno.

Anyway, I've had a weird confluence of experiences that I would just ignore if they happened in isolation, but they weren't in isolation. They also mirror what people are describing here. I still eat like a horse though! I might order a pizza when I'm done writing this.

1. Optimisim/Frustration/Anxiety: I'm in a career switch right now, moving up from teacher to administrator. Money is fine, fortunately, so aside from fear of the unknown and all that, it hasn't been a source of stress. However, I've always been unsure about my future prospect for employment in the new field, with no real good reason other than the usual worry associated with a move like this. I woke up a week ago, and literally KNEW that I would find a position, and soon...even though I'm still finishing up my certification. This was more than optimism. However, I've also been plagued with residual anxiety and frustration/anger regarding my old positions. I left on good terms with all of them, but it's like the bad stuff that went on (stuff that happens in any job) seemed to come to the forefront and carry more weight than it ever did, or should have for that matter. I'm not prone to panic, but I was in what could be considered a minor panic attack. No reason at all for this, that I could come up with anyway.

2. Sleep: I normally sleep like a baby. Lately, I can't sleep at night, to the point where the 2 o'clock lull puts me on my back. I'm not anxious or anything, I just lie there awake.

3. Vivid dreams: Again, I normally have no recall of my dreams. It's rare that I have any memory. It's an everyday thing lately.

4. Perception: I haven't had any precognition or anything, but everything seems more in focus. Stars brighter, words clearer, etc. This is to the point where I notice it, am taken aback by it, and find myself just staring at things that I normally would have ignored.

5. Relationship issues: My wife and I have a fantastic relationship. No issues at all. I find myself being petty though, lately, and taking the minor bumps and scrapes as more than I should lately. She's very forgiving about it, but I can't explain why I would act so out of character with her.

6. Open-mindedness: I never tend to see possibilities...I tend to see correct and incorrect in things. When I'm proven wrong, I adjust and continue. Not so lately. When someone tells me that Tim Tebow threw for 316 yards to convey the meaning of John 3:16 to people yesterday, I chuckle but do not instantly dismiss. I don't buy in either, but I see myself reserving the right to see possibility. As recently as three weeks ago, I jumped all over those people. Hard.

The best way I can describe it is, it feels like growing pains. I see myself becoming a better, more open-minded person, but it doesn't come without trial. The things that used to hold me back appear to be trying their best to continue that trend. That said, I'm catching glimpses of something different, and it's having a profound impact on me. I wouldn't even give it a second thought, if it didn't happen in such a compressed time frame. Two weeks. I would normally expect shifts of this nature to be gradual, almost imperceptible, and not filled with dissonance and abrupt changes.

Sorry for the long post. Reading this thread and articulating these thoughts has helped me to get my mind around something that's happening to me, and I hope that other clueless cynics who have no clue what's going on right now might take some comfort in the fact that another clueless cynic doesn't either.

Thanks everyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I rarely post on this website......but felt compelled to do so when I saw this thread.

My anxiety level has been extreme for the last week, and for absolutely no reason I can think of.

I feel it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'll join the club..

Sunday morning 1:30 am,

couldn't sleep! felt very strange..

eventually after trying to get sleep for hours, i ended up having a fit for the second time.
my first one was same time last year!

I have no idea whats starting them?? every new year passes birds fall from the sky, billions of fish die, and I FIT ... wtf? .. SUN MAGNETOSPHERE, MOON, POLE SHIFT ON THE WAY!!

anyone have a fit Sunday morning, would like to know???

Peace..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have been sick so I attributed it to that to be honest. I had some of the wildest dreams involving native american people. People were gathering for something, some sort of event. There was one guy who was plotting to hurt this one girl who was apart of the event/attraction. I remember telling him I could see what he was doing and that he better not even think about it. Apparently he was some big wig guy and he kept asking me if I knew who he was. I told him "I have heard of you, but that doesn't matter". Then I woke up hacking and coughing. It was still dark out, but I'm thinking it was somewhere between 2-4am.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HONOREDTODO50
I'll join the club..

Sunday morning 1:30 am,

couldn't sleep! felt very strange..

eventually after trying to get sleep for hours, i ended up having a fit for the second time.
my first one was same time last year!

I have no idea whats starting them?? every new year passes birds fall from the sky, billions of fish die, and I FIT ... wtf? .. SUN MAGNETOSPHERE, MOON, POLE SHIFT ON THE WAY!!

anyone have a fit Sunday morning, would like to know???

Peace..

What does that mean anyway? Having a fit? What sort of 'fit'? When I think of having a fit I think of a kid throwing a fit, not an adult. I suspect there are some cultural differences afoot here! LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Since spring of 2011 I've pretty much switched characters and it has made adjusting to being around people a bit different. I seem to be conscious of things I never used to be conscious of, as though I hear and feel every breathe I make.

A lot of the time I get this anxious feeling where I'll predict something, it only usually works with negative things.

Never once have I not been in this anxious or wonderous state of mind unless I was feeling moody or something. For me I can't seem to allow myself to feel content regularly, for about ten years now I've had this problem each and every day. It's a constant buzz kill, but when I can get over it life is good, just, the mind is constantly going.

There's this incomplete state of mind. I'm looking for something drastically, I have been aeons. I'm looking to the vast, the subjects of science and things I had no interest in before. I'm enthraled by knowledge when I can get the juices of mood/concentration really going.

Since last March I have gotten skinnier, I've had less desire to eat, up until 5 in the morning a lot, either suffering the consequences the next day, if it's work time, or making up for sleep after I've been up for 24 hours or more. Always waking up feeling strange, in these weird states of mind. I'm not abusing anything, either, haha.

Also since early 2011 I've gone into intense phases of gathering everything I can on ancient cultures, all of human history, the systems of Earth and how our Sun works, physics and things I had not done so well in which are now like a second skill just from sheer interest. At least once monthly I get into an astronomy phase where I learn tonnes more. I also got heavy into Norse and Greek mythologies, as well as ancient lore on lost cities and just anything else that they had books on.

I did a lot of research into astral projection, lucid dreaming and subconscious awareness, ego death and things like that. My mind is just on a different page now. I'm not sure if I like it. I always get these urges or feelings like something is happening, or something is wrong.

The last time I felt a lot of energy and awareness was during the moon we had a few weeks ago.

I ended up waking up at 1am this morning. I felt content which was a relief as I had been feeling a strong anxiety in my abdomen for days which felt incapacitating at times. About 4 hours ago when the Sun was coming out of the clouds there was a burst of pink and yellow colors in the clouds, the nicest ole scene of the Sun I've seen in weeks. It has clouded over since but it was a burst of energy in comparison to the -10 to -20 degree dark skies.
edit on 9/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join