It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Damn it's no coincidence then. I had a very strange sequence of events last night. But i did experience one thing i can easily explain.

I was at a mates house, was hungry, decided to get up to get some cashews from the other end of the table. But as i looked over my shoulder at my destination, this image of a packet of chips black/white/blue packaging appeared in my head, it wasn't like a physical object, it wasn't a hallucination, it was almost like a memory that i could see, its the best way to describe it. Anyway i ignored it, grabbed some cashews then sat back down. no more then a minute or two later, my mate got up, went to the cupboard and grabbed an identical packet of chips to what i saw just a minute or two earlier, and as soon as he did i knew what i had experienced earlier on. - I had no idea he had these chips

I then got up, went outside into the backyard, looked up to the sky and saw the full moon, with a purple sorta blue glow around it, then looked at my phone and it was 11:11pm.

Turned out to be a pretty good night i guess.

Also i've been 'feeling' things a lot more intensely since mid/late 2011. But a couple of days ago i got really depressed for no reason whatsoever. it was a weekend, no stress whatsoever to trigger it. So i went outside to meditate for a bit on my lawn then it started raining incredibly heavily about 5-10 minutes after i started. I went inside then just broke down and started balling my eyes out. I have no idea what, or what triggered it, but all i can say is i had this 'feeling' that mother earth was releasing her pain through me, or i was physically experiencing the pain of everyone/everything at once. It was a depressing feeling as much as it was an overwhelming feeling.

Hadn't actually told anyone this before but i feel it's relevant to the people whom can relate to these experiences.

Also a couple weeks ago, both my friend and i felt an environmental change. Like we both seemed to describe it as if we entered an almost identical, parallel universe. My experience was that i left my room, and everything felt different, it was at night. but there were socks strewn along the floor that were not there when i entered my room, and no one else was in the house and my dog was with me. Then just walking through my house it felt like i was in a movie of my own life, like my house looked the same, but it felt different. Food for thought.

edit on 9-1-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: additional content to save posts

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Many are awakening to their being filtered, compromised or minimized within the construct of "jobs." While some have very motivating, rewarding, and challenging careers which both grow and nurture the producer, many more are grappling with feelings of apathy and even intolerance of the idea of channeling more of their lives' hours into uninspired tasks -- especially when the paychecks pale in comparison to what would fund life on your terms.

The shifts considered within this thread include a deep growing dissatisfaction and feeling of squandering our potential/dreams, wasting away within the confines of someone else's job definition that utilizes only a fraction of our capabilities. Just as adolescents often go through a period of insubordination and outright challenge of parents'/teachers' rules and expectations, many children, adolescents and adults are becoming irreversibly intolerant of repression, subordination, indoctrination, compulsion and compliance.

This unhinges the stability by which so many dutiful "members" of prideful systems define themselves. Those see the increase in reckless insubordination as flighty, foolish and dangerous. They do not allow themselves to sense or value the pull to which these awakening frontiersmen respond so unabashed. That difference becomes the means by which they dehumanize the awakening sovereigns. They revel in their fear-based justifications of all means to maintain control and continuity.

But this cannot be contained. I believe in You.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to these things because there are numerous potential causes, and it's far too easy to read relationships between similar sounding subjective sensations, thoughts, and feelings into all of those different causes.

But I have to admit, I have felt very strange this week, since about the 5th. Again, on the skeptical side, I do suffer from a form fo anxiety (social) so take this with a grain of salt, but my anxiety has never manifested itself this way so I will put my two cents in in the hope it helps someone else.

I've felt incredibly on edge. I can't sleep. I'm reluctant to go to sleep when I can. I have no idea why. I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen. I feel a sense of impending tragedy. Not even necessarily in the "big event" sense. But a sad tragedy, like someone I love (or something I love like an idea or a concept) is going to die and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I know that sounds crazy, and again, I have my skeptical goggles firmly in place when thinking about it. But that's how I've felt.

Also, and I doubt this is related (indeed I suspect it's complete coincidence personally, but I'll share it nonetheless,) my best friend and I have been hearing strange things on the phone. Static, beeping that sounds like morse code. At one point we clearly heard ... --- ... (SOS) multiple times. Then we heard what would be morse for the letter H 8 times. Then we heard what sounded like a deep, gutteral growling. We chalked it up to interference, but then his phone died. Not just the one he was on, which was still mostly charged, but the one in the base too, which was fully charged. When I say they died, I mean they're dead. New battery, messing with them, nothing restores them. These aren't cell phones, but rather his landline. They're totally DOA now. He had to go buy a new phone. It was very odd. He's felt really strange lately too, and has likened it to what I've described.

Again, I'm taking it all with a huge, skeptical grain of salt. But thought I'd share.

Peace.
edit on 1/9/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Added phone info

edit on 1/9/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Interesting. My family experiences something like that too. And it really describes that best, that something was switched on and off, kind of. I remember strange moment in 7th January, I came downstairs and in the middle of stairs I suddenly felt like something was activated. I got almost hyperactive, felt light and wanted to move and run a lot. I stayed up late and felt good the rest of the day and night. It came strangly sudden. Others felt more energy too. But yesterday it stoped suddenly as well and we all got really tired. I had a small fever too. I still feel strange today (it´s 9th afternoon here).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

thanks for sharing mate! glad you can relate!

feels good to share these little weird feelings we get with other, eh? trust your intuition! you know what you felt!

trust your intuition! you know something isn't "right"...the truth is calling to you my friend!

thanks again for sharing! there is nothing more human than sharing and bonding! it's what we're here for! it's time to tear down these walls of secrecy and shed the shame of being "different". soon enough...the "different" people won't be the ones feeling alienated...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
fail
edit on 9-1-2012 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So even though I believe in all kinds of crazy things, I must admit to rolling my eyes at these 'energy' threads in the past.

But I can not do that this time... because I had quite an experience the night before last (? 1/8 2-4 AM pst)

So I've been under an intense amount of stress lately. God I wish you all knew my whole story!!
But basically, I'm planning on leaving what I have left here in WA state (failing long-term relationship, a few friends, bad habits, and little else.)
And moving down to Southern California where my family lives, in the town I was born.

So I've been under massive anxiety about ACTUALLY packing up the trailer, saying goodbye to my people and heading back down south. Among my anxieties is about how CA is a dirty, materialistic desert and how it's ground 0 for any number of calamities associated with the 'end times'

But the night before last I got a major 'GO' from the universe... All these things I was reading, videos, the music that I was listening to it all started conveying to me, "Just do it, live for you, it's 2012 go for it, get rid of those old habits"
And the craziest part was the emotions that came with it.. I mean I am NOT an emotional guy; It may even be one of the reasons my relationship sucks... But that night I had crazy body tingling emotional outbursts.

I'd love to just ramble on and on about all the different ways some of you guys' stories resonate with mine, but I guess I'll just leave it at this for digestibility....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Torqpoc,cheers to you . A word that goes really well with MAYBE is MORE . I hope its maybe more for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

thank you for being honest about the past threads. i can understand how they seem far fetched if you don't "feel it".

glad you felt it! welcome aboard!
edit on 1/9/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Having read every post now on this topic it seems if something is coming or going to change it is not going to be good.

lots of posts in regards to nightmares and death.

My own experience of this was fear.

So here is the question what is the process for the selection of people to feel this energy ? why me why you and why not others ? What makes us that have posted different ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

"let him with ears hear and him with eyes see!"

everyone is hearing the call...but most are too distracted to even hear it...let alone listen! you're not! that's good.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Also just throwing it out there, does the moon rotate? Like say the side of the moon you always see is a 2 dimensional circle, and you spin the circle 30 degrees to one direction

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Apart from feeling horny which kept me up last night for a bit before I managed to fall asleep, I can't say I felt anything different

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It could be that last night was the FULL MOON in Cancer. The Sign that the Moon Rules is CANCER. So the Moon was at home in her OWN SIGN which happens every year around this time

Good article from my friend:
link

edit on 9-1-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

For me it wasn't a sense of energy, more a feeling i had to 'centre' myself. Strange how all this was going on last night though... I just lay down and thought/pondered. For about 4hours.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

WOW, can't believe this is actually a thread.

I am beginning to think that there is something to this 2012 enrgy shift deal.

I just read the OP and no replies yet, so I apologize if this post seems way out in the back 40, compared to the current discussion.

It was 2 nights ago for myself. I was laying in bed, about to go to sleep. I never have problems sleeping and have actually made a process of thoughts I use to make me fall asleep quickly.

While laying in bed, thinking my usual thoughts, I began to see things in my minds eye that I have neer seen before.

It was clear to me at the time that some of the images playing in the theatre of my mind were evil images. I asked myself why I was seeing this and quickly answered myself with, choice.

So I made a concious effort to see things I thought would not be considered evil in nature. I was able to, but it wasn't that I was trying to think these things. They were just coming from out of nowhere.

I have never experienced anything like this before and even though it sounds simple in description, the actual experience was anything but simple.

While these thoughts were in my mind, I remember thinking that something has changed in a way that is allowing me to see these things, this way.

I wondered if anyone else would have this same experience or if it would just sound crazy if I asked? Almost as if a stream of information had been turned on and I was able to finally decipher it into images...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
So here is the question what is the process for the selection of people to feel this energy ? why me why you and why not others ? What makes us that have posted different ?

It has been said those who are more open to 'paranormal' activity, are more likely experience them. I understand that its easy to create answers to things you want to find, especially in your head or when it deals with the 'supernatural'

Spirituality and, i guess conscious awareness to certain extent, and acknowledgement of the of the world and energies that are around you, are not something that can be taught. You can't just say "oh here's what happens, and how it happens".

It is a learning experience, you must follow the bread crumbs so to speak, you have to acknowledge the information and events that give you the stepping stones to get to the answer. I know i probably sound confusing, but all i can say is up until 2011, i was a huge skeptic, didn't believe in god, was essentially atheist even though i was raised up a catholic school. Then in 2011 something happened and my entire life changed consistently the entire year. i was learning things i didn't think i would learn, i studied in my own free time about how the universe worked, i expanded my mind. Then i started experiencing what i can only explain as me interacting with the universe. I have had some absolutely mind blowing experiences that i can't really share as they are too complicated and you probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

But as Buddhism teaches, these events or epiphany's, what every you want to call them, are personal experiences, absolutely there purely for yourself to acknowledge.

The information is there, it's up to you whether you choose to acknowledge it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone got any tips for staying balanced and grounded in reality ? I keep having super anxiety attacks and they are based on the idea that this is actually a dream and my 'real' body is in some sort of danger, i know this idea not to be true but it always pops its head up whenever a wave hits...it seems like the only thing that calms it is either sunshine or moonshine (not the drink....)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

awesome advice! better than anything i had to offer!

like you said...it's about following the bread crumbs! none of us are special, per se. it's just that we have chosen to listen.

it's not that i am chosen...it's that i have chosen...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Now this is the kind of thread that makes me love ATS. Nobody will argue that many people have a "feeling" that "something" is different or going on or about to happen.

The question plaguing me is "What is the nature of this feeling?" where has it come from? What does it mean? And what are the implications for me, my family and the world?

It has been very difficult for me as a scientist trained in the traditional Newtonian, empirical model of the scientific theory that a hypothesis must be stated, testable and validated under conditions that may be independently verified to accept a nebulous "feeling."

It has required an open mind, the hallmark of a true scientist, to be willing to consider possibilities that do not fit the currently accepted model or dogma to gain a new insight.

Innovation is the process of identifying a pattern where one was previously unseen. And from that pattern Predicting the natural progression of the pattern so that a new behavior or process may be applied in a new or innovative way.

I believe that something is causing human beings a heightened awareness of our innate capacity for intuition or the natural ability to discern certain facts though we lack the direct Newtonian evidence that would give us the ability to KNOW certain things.

Please accept the implications, proven or not, that a heightened capacity for intuition would have on our lives. Imagine KNOWING when a politician was lying? Imagine being able to find innovative ideas and applications anywhere we looked?

IMHO we would get conflicting gut feelings. If the politicians knew that we could now tell when they were lying, they would feel their power was threatened and may take steps to protect their power. The same holds true for oil companies, perhaps the most powerful corporate controllers on the planet.

On the other hand, we would know that this ability would necessarily lead to a golden age. It will be an age of unheralded prosperity and equality.

This past weekend I attended a lecture at my daughters boarding school outside of Washington dc. The lecturer basically stated that students must learn to trust their heart or in the words of steve jobs, "Have the courage to trust your heart and intuition."

The OP and many others are Developing the ability to sense the nature of the energy that is responsible for this new ability. It is incumbent upon each of us to incorporate into our day some quiet time or meditative practice so that we may develop our individual abilities.

The answers we seek are inside us. Life is an inside job.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join