It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I don't know what you are feeling but I am famished.

Did not have my eggs over easy with toast and jones sausage yet.

Matter of fact I'm going to start right now.

If I don't eat my breakfast first in the morning my day is essentially junk.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well this might sound weird, but for years I have always felt these shifts several weeks ahead of everyone else, about 2-4 weeks before everyone else. It's like clockwork: I feel or experience the symptoms and no one else does, then about 2-4 weeks later, everyone else does. And I went through all this in early December until about the third or fourth week of December. I started not being able to sleep until 5 or 6 AM. Then when I WAS able to go to sleep I would get up at like 6 am after only being asleep for a few hours.

But that was fine because I was fully awake all day long with lots of energy. And same thing: appetite decreased, etc. But having gone through this off and on for over 20 years, it doesn't phase me much. And I think the anxiety that can come along with this is more or less a part of us that just doesn't fully understand the process and feels threatened. The trouble starts when we then take this anxiety and channel it through our thoughts and start thinking things like something bad is going to happen, or we need to execute emergency plans, etc. I used to feel this years ago,but began to realize it was MY interpretation of the intensity of the energy.

You can just as easily channel that energy into good thoughts - honestly - try it - try telling yourself that this energy and strange feeling is a good, wonderful thing. It's an ego part of ourselves that just feels such intensity and interprets it as bad. The same thing happens to people experiencing heavy emotions or depression: before the emotions or depression, there is a period of anxiety, and that is because the psyche sense something very big hovering over it and is afraid of the all the emotion it senses, and the result is anxiety. The anxiety passes once the emotions take over.,

So in this case, I believe the anxiety is just fear of such intensity. So before assuming it's some kind of negative thing, try changing your thoughts!

A lot of you might notice that AFTER these periods, after the energy has been adapted to by our bodies and psyches, things in our lives are usually great. And our moods and bodies are usually very positive. I've seen it over and over again. So look forward to THAT!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Strange you mention this me and my girlfriend woke yesterday at 1pm, after a late night up watching films none of us had been drinking, as yesterday went on my girlfriend said to me today feels weird.

To this I said yes its a very strange day it felt like time had slowed, so much so that I would say that that day felt like 2 whole days at least I know that this is impossible but without the aid of the clock to tell us otherwise I would have thought 2 days had passed, remember were we are from its very dark some days no light this may cause some type of effect on our ability to feel or read time.

But is it possible maybe according to my understanding of time a clock cannot give us true time only by observing space can we get the true time, what if our clocks have been slowly getting slower in relation to space.

We observe space and its moving faster and expanding faster, and at differing rates in all directions, is it possible that we are moving thru a faster more energetic part of space at this current time and as days pass by on earth maybe they are passing by slightly faster in space and the effects of this could explain alot of recent phenomenon in and around our planet in recent years.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I can understand this one.

I had a similar experience when I was 16. I remember laying in bed, unable to sleep. I just had a bad feeling that something terrible had happened. I did not know what, who, or where, but I remember saying to myself "something has happened to someone I know".

After finally falling asleep, I woke the next morning, walked into the kitchen (I had forgotten, at the time, the bad feeling I had the night before). The first thing my father asked me was "did your Jim (who is and was my closest friend) go to a prom last night?"

I had completely forgotten he was going to a prom with a friend of his, so I said "oh yeah, he did go".

My father then showed me an article in the paper that had talked about a car accident involving my friend and his date. The article didn't give much information, and after calling his house, I was informed he had been transferred to a lager hospital an hour away (his brothers did not know how bad it was).

I drove the hour and met his family and found that he had broken every limb, and a total of 28 bones. He was given 50% chance of living. His "date broke her pelvis". The car that swerved into his lane at 80 mph, had 3 women, two with minor scratches, one killed.

It took 3 years of healing, mental and physical therapy, to get him close to 100%. He is now a police officer.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

Wow, I've had this same thing. I'm not eating as much, but when I try to force myself to eat as much as I used to, it doesn't feel right. I feel full on much less.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by DAZ21

I had an extremely vivid dream, looking into the sky and seeing many moons and planets close in the sky and beautiful bright stars and colours. Never seen anything like it. Was amazing.

Still probably had nothing to do with the energy. But was so wonderful.

I had this exact same dream the night before last. Hmmm is it just me or are we all being drawn together. I wonder what is connecting us?

I've been mentioning to people that I feel like this is the last week of High School... where everything is pretty much done, just waiting for the big show. Some students already know where they are going and pretty much have their stuff moved. Some know they are outta here, but have no clue how. Some aren't sure whether they are going. Many aren't sure if they want to, even if they know. But that's just the graduating class. Most aren't even thinking about "out there" because all they know is "in these walls" and it hasn't occurred to them that in reality they could leave at any time. Many are cramming in extra work or last minute make up to try to get that last edge.

Most have no damn clue what's actually coming their way.

Anyways... my dreams have been "drained" for a few months now. Aside from some very sparse "conversations" where I seem to be refining certain viewpoints of myself... I've had nothing spectacular come to memory upon waking.

Last night I had an ultra vivid dream where my girlfriend and I were on a lake house with a dock for fishing and a great view of the lake and mountains around it. There were other people there, it was like a small community that knew each other, but still plenty of privacy and freedom. We were enjoying a spectacular moon and sunset show, but the moon was huge in the sky. We started to notice something odd as the moon moved, it was leaving behind a shadow.

The shadow got bigger (yeah, pretty much the imagery from Melancholia) and as we could see it clearer it was the earth... but mirrored. It looked like we were going to smash right into it but we just went right through... just like those hologram mirror things where you see the object floating but if you reach for it your hand goes through and you see your hand all exploded and magnified in the mirrors giving away the illusion.

What was strange was this was the most profound revelation for my girlfriend and I and was our "full awakening" moment... but as we walked around most people seemed to have blocked it out as a strange dream they all shared because of a movie.

It loses a lot in text because I can't convey the perfect smoothness this whole thing had from my drifting to sleep, to peak lucidness in the dream, back to drifting to sleep, to peak lucidness in *this* dream. I honestly can only barely discern a difference in terms of how real each "feels", but the difference is only discernable using the rules of this existence, which is kinda biased.

Anyways... was interesting to have such a vivid dream again after such a long drought.
edit on 2012/1/9 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Interesting note... I live in Texas which has been in quite a drought... but last night we had a good strong thunderstorm and rain shower... and it's raining quite strongly right now and my recall of the dream is very strong as well.

Dum dee dum.

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

Wow, I've had this same thing. I'm not eating as much, but when I try to force myself to eat as much as I used to, it doesn't feel right. I feel full on much less.

Same here. It often reminds me of the story of Buddha where his last meal made him ill but he told the cook there was nothing wrong with the food. It's how I feel... used to be I'd think "ew this food is bad", but now I can look at it and taste it and smell it and know the food is fine, I just am not reacting the same anymore.
edit on 2012/1/9 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I haven't signed on here in a while even though I continue to check things out daily, and this thread sparked me to comment real quick! This energy shift, mind blowing! I never really have vivid dreams if im drinking before I go to sleep, or just go to sleep kinda drunk, and these past two nights I have done so, but have had the most vivid, lucid, mind boggling dreams, they've been amazing, and the fact that dreams are a really essential part to this shift seems more than obvious to me now. In my one dream, saturday night/morning, I was givin a dream pill in my sleep to make me dream more.....thank you for posting this!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OOH I forgot to mention the best thing!! For about 2 months I've been experiencing random surges of happiness, like being overwhelmed by a beautiful emotion, without a cause, really. While riding on those waves i feel utterly at peace and happy. this is something amazing because about 5 years ago my family and I started to read up about all the changes and everything weird / 2012 stuff and that all pretty much wipes the smile off my face. I went from pure panic state to even move continents TWICE. And now.. I kinda give up on the feeling despaired feeling since I dont know how to keep myself and my family safe without tons of money.I thought I've decided to just try to be safe as much as I can, and enjoy the time that I have NOW. But the emotion surges started abruptl!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

i think this is the graduation party my friend!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The energy that has been flowing through every conscious entity on this earthly plane is changing no doubt. I awakened in 1992 after many strange phenomenons and synchronicity with the number 11:11....Then following through with the Harmonic Concordance of the Lunar Eclipse in Nov 2003.

The astrological chart of that moment has a distinctive pattern, or "signature," which is visible even to the untrained eye. The astrological holograph that the moment projects is fundamentally spiritual in nature, and can be understood terms of Quantum Meta-Physics as well as by 'astro-spiritual' metaphor. It speaks of the descent of God-Consciousness upon this plane and offers a moment in time when humankind can make a concerted effort to rise up to meet it. We have called this moment of attunement The Harmonic Concordance. We believe that it opens an energetic "stargate" to the Ascension of Mother Earth, and to each of her inhabitants. Many have called the attainment of this paradigm the Shift of Ages. We also know that this gate has always been open, to those willing to step through it. Although this chart depicts a moment in our future, the energies embodied in it can also be used to show us how to activate that moment right NOW. Like its spiritual ancestor, the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, The Harmonic Concordance of 2003 also is a call to the Spirit of Humankind to awaken to the idea that we are, in fact, Spiritual beings sharing a physical experience. Consequently, ceremonies and celebrations in honor of this idea are now being scheduled at multiple sacred sites and pilgrimage places throughout the world.

This is a time of significant change for many people to wake up! The internal timing of such things is NOW!

Within the last year and a half I have come to notice that some people have been experiencing an awakening so abrupt that it is changing their entire personality. Other people like myself, have learned to transmute the negative fear energy and project light through Reiki, Nursing and Healing Touch.

This energy can be translated through works in Chakra sytems, Kundalini, Meditations and Human Work. For Christians it is the same, they are feeling it too through a Christ Consciousness.....

My theory and what I feel I need to say is that if you feed the FEAR and ANXIETY, that is what you will create in your life. This shift is about you as a Spirit in a Human Body. What are your lessons? What are you here to do?? Why are you here? Why did you choose your parents? What traits are natural and what do you need to develop?

Are you where you are supposed to be? Are you prepared for a shift in dimension? It may be sooo subtle that not everyone will notice it. But you will if you have awakened..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I knew something was different. My dream from the night before, January7th was extremely vivid. I forgot most of the contents to the dream, but the feeling is still with me. I know it was extremely strange because how could I dream up something so strange. It was with detail I have never dreamt before. I vaguely remember a killer and at the end there was three people. A japanese woman in the middle wearing something straight from a sci-fi lady gaga video with neck split and skin hanging, she holding a sword and ready to kill the killer. She was an obvious victim of the killer.

I just have been knowning my dreams are becoming so abstract, that I know I couldn't have thought these dreams up myself, very odd to say the least.

I am even becoming intuitive. A woman came to my job and she had her newborn baby, never met her before. I thought this baby's name is James, and than I asked. Her baby's name was Jameson. I thought this is strange I never was right about these guessing games.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yesterday I felt like I was going to bust out of my skin! It was definitely a roller coaster ride.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I feel the FEAR and ANXIETY you speak but this is making me determined and guided in ways I have never felt before my future is clear SURVIVE no matter what it takes and if something bad does happen I will be as ready as I could be. I feel we as humans are not meant to live the way we do and going back to basics will be our savior.

The only way I can describe it is if some of you have played sport at a high level it is a nervous but confident feeling that yes I am in a battle but I am ready for it.

So the fear will drive me to succeed when all hope is lost

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I usually just read these threads that are symbolic in nature, but, this may be right on. My experience has been life long but getting more complex in the last few years. Like others food need is changing etc. Last night however, I woke with this experience which I am sorting out yet. I am very right brained and so I see things different than most and so don't post often as other see numbers, I see pictures.

I woke with this white blue light illuminating my dream, like a bright moon light only more. It stuck with me like many of my other prophetic dreams, but I cannot make sense of this one as it is a first. The content of the event was not important, but the energy of the light seems to be important with the need to remember it. At times, I am told to remember and the light energy here is one of those times.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

I too have felt this energy, but its nothing new to me. for the last 4 years i have felt Anxious but its only gotten worse in the last two weeks. i have trouble sleeping most nights, and when i cant sleep I too have been researching Survival manuals from the US Army, reaching back into my knowledge of Urban / Guerrilla warfare and formulating a bug out plan for the family. I almost constantly feel as if " the other shoe is about to drop" but feel Powerless to stop it so all i can do is prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We are waking up to our true potential. It's frightening at first. That's why they say ignorance is bliss.

Once we realize true power and enormity of this omnipotent power to discern, we will understand the unlimited power to create that is innate in each of us.

This is the "secret" that many philosophies and religions have attempted to explain. We create our future and are therefore responsible for it. As hard as it may be to do, simply think positively.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

same here I had a big blow up my mother inlaw it was a long time coming anyway...but my Dad we talk religion and what not and he is wants another way of to think. We have had several kind of heated debates over the last 6 years when we worked together. I haven't worked with him for 2 years but just last monday we had the same debate, why it turned heated I dont know. It like debating why the sky is blue and it is the wrong colour for him.Once I say to meditate or anything metaphysical he starts mocking me. He believes it happens and people can do it but something inside stops him or scares him.My Grandmother use to read tea leaves.I felt this debate there was something different about this one like a cry for help because he doesnt believe in religion and he is lost.By way of apology he came into my house while I was at work and put on my table the art of happiness by the dalai lama. Usually it is between me and my Dad but I had to tell my brother about this one. I have been meditating a alot more than I have in along time. I am going to have to tune in to the earth more. I have to block negative energy for my sanity

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's funny seeing this cause for around the last couple of weeks i've not been able to sleep until around 6am,it's driving me nuts and is not normal for me.When i go bed my mind starts flying from one thought to the next at 100 mph

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Patience and gentleness and kind words are what helps with a transition like this. You can not go referring to posters as retards and other such horrifying things like that and expect them to want to stick around and learn more. Are our goals to help people learn or to push them away? Since when is this change for 'Those in the Club Only'? If that's how it is, and you're kind to those who get it and downright rude to those who do not, then I don't want to be in the same 'club' as you are. Just saying. Aren't we to be leaving petty things like hate, name calling, belittling and so on behind when we ascend/change/switch gears/ etc. ?

Or have I been wrong this whole time and all that negativity is to come with us? If so, that's serving to depress me and drop me fast. I've had enough happy bubbles popped in my life time. I don't need it with this too.

Just what I've seen:

Funny because I am not one of those feely type people but I've been feeling way more optimistic recently which seems in opposition to what you and your people are feeling.

to which you reply to another poster later about this guy above:
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

brother...let me tell you...

i've had countless friends over the past month tell me that they have been having a hard time distinguishing the dream world from real life...even those who are "awake" and aware. so you again are not alone!

and yes...this is a very positive feeling! not sure where some retarded poster above got the idea that we were feeling negative energies...guess they don't know how to read.

From Karen:
reply to post by caladonea

Hey Caladeona, Time is subjective. Spend 15 minutes scrubbing the floor and it can feel like an hour. Spend 15 minutes making out with your baux and it can feel like only 5 minutes have gone by.
Five minutes sitting on a hot stove. Slow .. Five minutes eating chocolate icecream. Fast.

you sure do have all the answers, don't you?

what's the square root of pie?

And THIS is what spurred me to post this.

My jaw was on the GROUND.

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by MJZoo
What are we "shifting" to? I've read a lot about ascension and "light body" stuff but I'm not really "sold" on it yet. Is this similar or something different?

Some one else replied here to the one above:
Good question. Here's another. If we shift to light beings doesnt that mean that our physical bodies have died? Isnt this really a death we are talking about and not a "shift" at all?

TO WHICH YOU REPLIED:
isn't shifting and changing gears called the same thing?

PER MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
SHIFT : To exchange for or replace by another : change

so if we shift or change forms...that is still a shift, no? it's just a change...and i mean...death would be a change.

you are sooooo wise. thanks again for playing! YOU ARE ADAMANT ABOUT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK UNEDUCATED TODAY AREN'T YOU?

You're not awakening at all. Else you'd NOT treat others so hatefully and disrespectfully. I NEVER call people out on here. I usually always respect opinions. But all of the above. In a page where people have the right to ask questions and wonder - you do NOT have the right to claim to be wakening up and spiritual and call some brothers and yet call others 'retarded poster', 'you are soooo wise, you look uneducated' and 'you sure do have all the answers don't you'. And NO one was saying anything wrong. YOu know that question they had about what it all means about shifting? I have that SAME question. Am I going to be ridiculed as well for wanting to learn?

You're not awakened. Else you'd know to treat others with love, respect, patience, kindness and as a true brother.

I'm so irate right now. Thanks. I really don't want to be part of this assencion stuff if hate and cutting others down is part of the crap. I thought we were to leave this behind!
edit on 8-1-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

I noticed the same thing, Sarra. I also just thought how the name "ICEKOHLD" doesn't compute with the lovely Jesus-like avatar and the description "Suburban Shaman." Wondering...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join